Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AN ff : Summer Memories Last Forever Pt 7,8 pg26 (Page 7)

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

I can't even think of broking my readers heart as they r much more precious than my ff for me.

U know i enjoyed ur comment more than my own ff update.
awwwwwwHug u so kind n sweeet1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wow123

piya-jiya IF-Rockerz
piya-jiya
piya-jiya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali_an

I can't even think of broking my readers heart as they r much more precious than my ff for me.

U know i enjoyed ur comment more than my own ff update.
awwwwwwHug u so kind n sweeet1
oh u r so sweet  Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

wow123

hapinezz13 IF-Sizzlerz
hapinezz13
hapinezz13

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hapinezz13

Shale.....thats so different......and am enjoying it!!

So AN already have a baby girl....will be fun to see how ABhi finds out about her though it won't be diff with his own eyes staring at him and Nikki not meeting his eyes!!

Lovely start.......do update fast!!

Thnx Honey dear for ur valuable comment dear.

But i m really upset dear u haven't read my first ff and not even giving me ur update to read.LOL
Honey story is just started so have some patience. I can't reveal everything now.

I'll update on wekend only. Now u tell me when u r going to give me ur update.

Hey Shale,

Am sorry yaa abt not completing ur first FF as yet......am trying....n I will!!

Abt my update....its gonna come soooooooon.....I have done a lot of it just that its in a diff comp n that one doesn't have internet!!!

I know u must b real busy....n weekends r good....I have patience.....but loving ur work!!

wow123

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

sneak peak??????????

next part???????????

post atleast one paraOuch

wow123

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali_an

sneak peak??????????

next part???????????

post atleast one paraOuch

likha hi nahin to post kya karungiLOL
wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muni-loveAN

shale janaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa first of all i love u for starting the new ff Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

i loved the concept of the story its good to see nikki in new proffesion photographer somthing interesting dr was also good
i like aliya n nikki s bonding in this ff hope abhi will enter in ur next part  n i think nikki s character will be different from dr nikita but i like to see her in new avataar n u did this for us
i was waiting for this day that when u start ur ff cause u  r very good writer n i love to read ur writing
n dont u think that i didnt read ur ff i read ur ff as soon as i got ur pm but i couldnt comment at that time cause i was busy
but thanx for this new ff
continue soon waiting for ur next part
i like sweet little aliya Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Thnx muni

I m happy that you liked this new concept which completely different from DMG.Well here u see two personality in Nikita malhotra as i m narrating this story from Nikki side. I hope u guys like her this new avatar.

Well muni i know you have read my update but i didn't relax untill i find ur reaction on it. Ur each words give my thoughts new ideas n encouragement. Its help me to improve in my writing n imagiantion of situation.

Its ok if u couldn't comment at that time but i m happy for reserving the slot. I know we get busier in our life but i'll also say that ur comment is important than my ff update fro me.

Even i like that girl Alya

piya-jiya

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Shaleeeeee, my baby, main mazaak kr rahi si *in Abhi's ishtyle* Hope there is no misunderstanding now..... I read ur post n jst cudnt stop myself frm pulling ur legWink
U knw na I lov uWink
One last thing, wantd to giv u a reminder- waiting 4 ur nxt updateWink
Tk crHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshawow123

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Summer Memories Last Forever

Part 2                

Nikita closed eyes fill with tears she still doesn't deny the fact that she loved him but she hate herself for that and his presence in her life still evitable in form of her daughter. She quickly opened her eyes, move inside Sunshine camp which had changed Nikita's life forever. One by one, the old familiar landmark appeared where she had spent time with him.  There were places where she had done lot of mischief to annoy guards specially Mrs Sonia and enjoyment with her friends in her teens. "Alya, How about taking a round before we met Mrs Sonia" she exclaimed, helplessly caught up in the nostalgia moment, the excitement increasing with impending arrival. She took her daughter's small hand in her and walked toward all the places where she had a best summer except the last day in the camp which broken her completely to trust anyone in future. Would this summer also bring that sorrow and unhappiness in her life which surfaced one before? Would it change her life again forever this time also?

"Mom" Alya said to watch small amusement park nearby and pulled Nikita toward it. Alya quickly grab the swing seat for herself and indicate her mother to help in taking a ride of it. Nikita pushed the swing in the air so that Alya feels good here and her mother decision is right for this summer. Nikita couldn't help to hold her glance toward tennis court where she had first time encountered with him. She was a counsellor at that time when her group planned to have a gala time in sport ground. He was a tennis counsellor, one of three mail counsellor on the camp staff at that summer.

Tall and lean, he had a physique to match that highly treasured sport person who kept himself fit and fine in healthy terms. His shoulders were broad and well-muscled, as the strength needed to play tennis and other sport as well. All the girls with Nikita cast furtive glance to him on the tennis court as they passed from one activity to other. He throw his intensity of one way gray eyes toward all of us , seeing all but letting none see within, the confidence in his squared-off jaw and strength in his firm lips to press in order to avoid the voice which girls making around Nikita. There had been indeed a quality of mystery about him, the same quality which she would later see so very often in his daughter.

While many of the worshipful entourage made obvious play for his attention, he parried their moves with good human regularity. He seemed a private person,  enjoying the most superficial aspect of relationship yet not allowing no trespasser into his personal domain. He is man of few words; who none couldn't guess what going on inside his mind and heart. Nikita a kept a safe distance from him as no doubt that she attracted toward him like her other fellow counsellor. She was shy in her innocent way and far less experienced than many of her companion in the relationship.

Though she invariably well liked, she had never been, nor wished to be the centre of attraction in any party for which other gravitated. She had never been with any boy as she is happier in her own world where no one's allowed to enter. Ironically, it may have been this very reticence, this sense of mystery which so intrigued her in Abhimanyu Modi, that likewise drew him to her. One night when Nikita and all her friends were trying to annoy Mrs Bajaj by climbing her window wall to leave the rabbit inside her room. Nikita was the one left who standing near window by having a support of pipe but Sonia voice brought Abhimanyu there at time to caught Nikita there only. Before Sonia and guard came out, Nikita fell from there and land on Abhimanyu directly but he saved her saying that Nikita was also helping him to find the culprit who dropped rabbit on your room. He dropped her outside her room and advised to not fall from such height you get hurt yourself in running from your fear of being caught.

After that, to her great surprise and the unabashed jealousy of many another who actually seek her out of Abhimanyu's over  friendliness toward her.  At the start she was wary, determined that she not allowed her attraction toward him overpowered her and suspicious of her own intentions as well. Soon to her amazement when one night her friends drunk her from vodka without her knowledge than Abhimanyu helped her out in bringing her back to the room safely. The hangover of Nikita made her realised what stupid things she did to him in that state of her but still he didn't talk about it with her later on.

He had once invited her to play tennis with him also but to his vain Nikki didn't even know ABCD of the game. He told her to try it once, play with him as he could helped her out in improving in this game. First, she throw her racket in his direction mistakenly in order to pass the ball to him but he saved himself at time and told her to relax he didn't hurt. He taught her how tennis was played while spending each one hour with her in tennis court. Soon to her amazement she started enjoying his company as he did, sensed that she is different from other he felt much more relaxed and calm while talking and sharing his experience. He always sat beside Nikita while having breakfast and dinner to spend his time with her which made her other follower to smiled at them from far.

She was in turn impressed, charmed, enthralled, fascinated and finally totally captivated by the man ' his gentleness, his subtle wit, his intelligence and his heart throbbing good looks. She could say that she became his friend as he spent most of his time with her and seek out to have her company. But still he never told her anything about his personal life and nor Nikita had courage to question him about his personal life. Abhimanyu never showed any inclination toward her other than friendship but Nikita always want to remember him as her first crush. At the second last day of the camp all Nikita friend forced her to sing a song for them as they want to hear something from her as her last's day camp activity.

All the camp staffs were sitting around campfire to listen her song which took her memories lanes which she spends here in this summer. Everyone's enjoying their while Abhimanyu watching her singing. When all were finished with their usual good-bye greetings with each other, back to their rooms than Abhimanyu approached Nikita and asked her "Have you ever seen the top hill waterfall in moonlight?" Nikita nod in negative and get answered "Than your trip to this summer camp is not completed. Do you want to watch it as today's moonlight"? Nikita excitedly agreed and walked with him to the hills to watch that glory scene of the camp which Abhimanyu told her right now.

The hill was very hard to climb so she holds his hand tightly in her for support to make it to the waterfall. Finally they reached their to being witness of such a natural beauty together, Abhimanyu turned his face to look at other side of hill and Nikita step forward a little ahead to get the view of flowing water from hill under the moonlight. Abhimanyu turned to found the Nikita at edge of waterfall which horrified him and he ran to catch her "Nikita, Its slippery there". His feared filled voice startled Nikita which made her gasp and loose balance on the edge but Abhimanyu luckily caught her hand at right time and pulled her forcefully toward him. The Nikita weight made him loose his balance and fell on river bed which in turn changed into waterfall ahead.   

Nikita wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him tight to ensure that she still alive and felt safe in his embrace. He also hug in return to take away all her fear and to remind her he was there to protect her from any danger. God knows how long they hug each other but the feelings changed from fear to unknown emotions which they never felt before. The reality didn't strike them that both were completely soaked in river bed, the unknown feelings took over them. They both loosen their grip to look at each other face that unknown emotions which was silent but saying a lot of words to each other. Abhimanyu bring his hand to remove one string from her face to watch clearly her in full moonlight, Nikita leaned toward his touch and closed her eyes in surrender. He brings his face close to her in order to claim her soft and sensuous lips with his mouth. His kiss was so deeply yet tenderly explored her mouth that she had responded instinctively, awakened by his very masculine appeal and her own intuitively femininity, For the first time in her life, a spark lit deep within her, making her yearn for more, much more than a kiss could give.

They both didn't realize when their passion taken over their all senses, their bodies spoke as each reached out for the culminating high of summer. He was ever gentle, sensing her fears and quieting them. She had responded, then inviting, opening herself to his possession. He had caressed and teased, explored and coaxed, drawing her to level of ecstasy hitherto unknown yet never since forgotten. Their union was one of mutual glory, of shared fulfilment, of breath-taking beauty. When they lay, long afterwards in each other's arms, spent and satisfied, content to let the cool water fan their heated bodies. Nikita gave a little thought as she lay with her head cradled against his strong shoulder and her legs interviewed with his. She knew but one thing that she loved him and had needed for the most compelling primitive reasons, to give herself to him, irregardless of past or future.

"Nikita!" the voice was so gravel toned even in excitement brought her back in present ' as Sonia appeared. "It's wonderful to see you!" before she knew what had hit her, Nikita was enveloped in the strong arms of this slim woman. Mrs Bajaj's unique charm ' so much insight, compassion, intelligence and enthusiasm that showed her every year. "Let me look at you," the woman croaked in command, smiling all the while as she took a step back and surveyed the work of eight years' passing time. "You look wonderful" the smile had broadened in approval and in return get Nikita blushed face. Nikita smiling introduced her daughter "meet my daughter Alya. Say hello to aunty" instruct her child to greet her. Sonia pats hand on her head "I must say your daughter is very cute and pretty but different from you".

Sonia told Alya "you are going to have lot of fun there. Trust me" and turned toward Nikita to inform "Leave Alya to Ms Desai who take care of kids on the first floor". To Nikita's instant relief and subsequent amazement, the child who a brief hour before had been begging to return home, now seemed accepting of the situation. Its only her mother feeling uneasy to send her daughter far from her even when she is there in the same camp. Nikita takes Alya with her to Ms Desai with her luggage but she holds her hand tight in her to guide where she is going to live now onwards. Nikita drop Alya luggage on bed side and charge off in opposite direction to hide her tears after leaving her under Desai guidance. 

"Mommy-?" she asked involuntary moment of insecurity, her gaze momentarily abandoning its protective curtains and softening into heartrending plea. Immediately, Nikita bridged the gap between the two, bending over to give her a daughter a firm hug. "I love you my pumpkin. Don't worry sweaty I am here only, you can come over to me anytime you want" she murmured understandingly to child's ear. The small voice was barely audible as Alya whispered "I love you too Mommy." Desai took Alya with her and Nikita brushed moistness from the corner of her eyes. It was simultaneously such a small step yet huge one for mother and child alike. Swallowing away the sentimental lump in her throat, she turned back to her allotted room to unpacked her luggage there.

Nikita smiled, slowly beginning to relax as she relinquished the role of mother for the summer and began transformation into photograph. Nikita went out to mingled with some old and some new staff of camp to adjust herself in this environment. Nikita received Sonia call "Hello Nikita, why don't you check your work room? Tell if its apt the way you wanted it or need something else". Nikita nods and head toward her work room to checks all the necessity things were their which she needed.

Delighted with her accommodation and work area in particular with its location and privacy it would afford, Nikita made a mental note to thanks Sonia for the considerate assignment. Although she would never have complained, she feared that it might have been tedious to share a cabin with one of counsellors considering the most subtle purpose behind this, her return to the scene of so many memories both heart-warming and devastating. She goes back to her room to bring the camera and suitcase of other photography instrument to kept at her work place.

While she keeping all her stuff in work place consciously, she heard slow drawl of a deep, velvet smooth voice behind her.

"It's been a long time since I have seen you''..Nikki'..How are you?"

Never in her life could Nikita have forgotten that voice, so cool and confident, humorous yet seductive. At that instant she froze, mind and body benumbed as they hadn't been since that traumatic morning eight years before when she had caught the woman with him in room.

In a progression of emotion, the numbness flared into a wave of panic which tempered by eight years of studied self-control, gradually resolved into more manageable shock. Slowly, very slowly she sank down against the edge of open trunk, only turning

to gaze toward the face that she had neither seen for five years nor been a single day without.     

Edited by wow123 - 30 January 2011 at 7:48am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

bmtd18abhilasha_123anu008Dannyelahemvbrichasharma0991mitzificationANfan_1810AbhiNikiLuverujala26Amy_anjshapiya-jiyahapinezz13sabihaa.Khushboo_ANmishti_17

Go to top