Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AN ff : Summer Memories Last Forever Pt 7,8 pg26 (Page 5)

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

amazing shale loved it cont soon

I'll dear. Thnx so much for leaving ur comment.

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali_an

omg shaleHug

as i sed earlier that too manier timzz
itz so so b'ful as i expected 4m u! n way beyond that
coz itz diffrnt zara hatke!Embarrassed
i mean agen that showz ur maturness through ur storyline n style of writinggg..Big smile
i hav read many ffz on AN bt still ths is vryyyy much diffrnt nd apperd all new without ny repititn...
m sooo proud of u to select such a difficult storryline
coz wat u hav chosd iz so much challenging dearrrr! i really lov it to the core
first of all the way  u hav started ur ff
itz fab dear!Star
i mean comparing surroundingz wid her inner emotionz waz superb!Big smile
m happy that evn if she had bitter past bt still she iznt feeling that it waz her mistak bt took it az cherishble momnt of hr life!  that shwz ther tru lov....Embarrassed
there r manny smalll small thingz u hav writtn in ur ff thatz so amaziing!Big smile
lov alyaa-nikkki relatn, i mean itz mothr-daughtr relatn so it shud b spcl bt here shez th onlly parent n thatz y itz vryy stronger than nything! so adorableSmile
lov ther convo n nikkiz answerz to her belovd small cuttiee to mak hr undrsatnd smthinggEmbarrassed
N then alya having tinge of her fathr izz sooo good!
the way u hav describd iz completely awesom...
N sonia charactr iz too vry strongSmile
n now m vryy curious to c watz gona haappnn next??
as they hav reachd to there destinatn.....

the thing  i feel vry rare n unexpected n  coz of whch m soo excited iz
4 the first tim ther proffesn iz diff...they  rnt doczz...
so thr personalitiez wil deffer a lilSmile
so m really lukin 4ward to wat gona haapn??
n hw shez gona deal wid evrthingg!!!!

n lov ur style of writing n nikki narrating her life her past n present her feelingzz...SmileSmile

in short
i lovvvvvv ur 1st part
n so ur ff! itz so intrestingBig smileHug
n so beware!!!!  itz excellnt so that meanz m gona mak ur life hell by spammin ..ur thrdLOL
bt az u hav mentiond that u gona post onlyy in weekendz! tu bach gayiiiWinkBig smile
 bt stiil mai adaat se majbuur hoon ya!Embarrassed
cnt help it! ill try not to trbl u!
bt cant promisEmbarrassedWinkLOL

waitingg eaglyy 4 next part
each n evry part iz gr8t!!
n  lov it to bitzzzzz

tc dear
n update soooon
wil b waiting 4 ur pmm!!!!!!!!!
regardzHug
-chaituu

hey chaitu

Ur comment is always very encouraging for me.
yes its totally different concept as i m not able to think regarding the same concept again. Somewhere it again become repititive

I want to give something new n refreshing to my readers. Thats why no character of dmg is here present in my ff. So u get totally new preseption to watch their story.

U r not immature chaitu becasue sometimes u point out those small detail in my ff which i think reader may be neglect or forget in my ff. Like surrounding connection with inner emotions.

yes alya and Nikki is a relation of love, sometimes mother-daughter, friends, teacher - student and buddies.

yes in that their profession is different so their  way of working is also different but their charcteristic is very much similiar. Nikita is much more mature and responsible in this as she is playing the mother role so can't be mischive like dmg but intersting character. She is senstive and helpful nature like in dmg.

Thnx for ur comment dear. It really means a lot to me
wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali_an

meri entry toh dhamakedaar honiii hi chiyye na dear
or wo bhi tere thrd pe to zaruur honi chiyyeWinkHug
arey i waz soo excited ke pagalon jaise post krtii rahi maiLOLLOL
waz soo excited coz of charactrz ! n diff concpt!!Big smile
u hav provd uaself one mor tim gaaalThumbs Up
n i lov u 4 that1!!  u alwaz hav somthing unpredictabl in ua mind...
i knew u agen gona surpriz me wid ths thatz y ths tim i dint pressuriz ma mind to think..or to guess muchh1
coz  i knw i wil neva reach to ur imagination..WinkLOL
so mai chup hi baithiiii!Embarrassed

@bold--hum besharam logomese hai
-yeh behav krna hume nahi aata
or sikhna bhi nahi hai samjiiTongueTongueBig smile

Chaitu u really mad but may be like u because of that only.LOL

See sometimes the ppl who irritate u the most r become so habitual to u.
That when they r not around than u start missing them.

If i say more about u than i had diabities.LOL
wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

Shale, you are an awesome writer..ClapClapClapClapClap

I just loved the beginning.. A perfect beginning for another matured story..Scene is simply outstanding, marvelous and amazing..ClapClap

You know I'd gone out for a movie with friendz and practically rushed back home just to read your FF.. and itz just brilliant.StarBig smileBig smile

I actually visualized the whole cute conversation between Nikki and Alya, the way you expressed it..  Alya ' name is so cute n awwwww d kid is so sweet n adorable..

I loved the way you've described Nikki's feeling.. Its so beautifully captured..

And there is a spice of Mystery in the storyShocked

"Even in Pune, with only her daughter's gray eyes and her face texture to remind of him, his memory was never far from her. She couldn't begin to count the many times she laid in bed, big enough for two and imagined him beside her. Abandoning the reality, his firm, toned body intertwined with her own giving pleasure and taking it to the delights of passion, sharing with each other once again that very special something that had existed so briefly in what had seemed to be another world. Now she doubted her own decision that it was wise idea to come here once again where memories haunted her relentlessly forever.

"Mommy, we have reached" Alya's squeal in delight recalled her mother quickly from her wanderings. Nikita step out from car with her daughter and roam her eyes around whole camp and remembering all the past memories which she had spent here. Some memories she never want to live again but this place bring her more close to those memories which she accepted or not but cherish her whole life. Nikita closed her eyes to erase those memories from her mind but his face appeared to her with those same passionate eyes looking at her."

OMG.. . you are going to kill me with this mystery till your next update..CryCryCry

How could you expect me to work on my next update when you leave me restless with just beginning of story' Am finding difficult to concentrate on my ff now.. OuchOuch

Now am desperately waiting for Abhi's entryDay Dreaming

Please do not make us wait too long for next update' Please update soon..
And you definitely deserve a big Huga nd lods of ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Thnx namy

Even u r also an amazing writer dear. I m actually enjoying ur ff as well. I am aslo eagerly waiting for ur update as well. Hope u update it soon.

I m glad u also like the beginning of my ff. Thnx that u come back with ur friends from the movie only to read my ff. I hope u didn't left the movie in middle.LOL

Yes its very cute to watch mother n daughter convo as they both r each other world. Even i like Alya name a lot thats why used here.

Well for me no story can be instersting if there is no mystery behind it. Ur story also possessing two mystery one is Abhi's past and other Nikki's past.

Well if i reveal the mystery so easily than what the point in writing the ff. So u have to wait long to reveal the mystery behind it untill then u enjoy the story n characters.

Common now don't give me an excuse of not updatign ur ff becasue of my ff. Yes in next part Abhi's is goin to make his appearance. So get ready for it gals. Thnx once again for ur comment dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_an

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hapinezz13

Shale.....thats so different......and am enjoying it!!

So AN already have a baby girl....will be fun to see how ABhi finds out about her though it won't be diff with his own eyes staring at him and Nikki not meeting his eyes!!

Lovely start.......do update fast!!

Thnx Honey dear for ur valuable comment dear.

But i m really upset dear u haven't read my first ff and not even giving me ur update to read.LOL
Honey story is just started so have some patience. I can't reveal everything now.

I'll update on wekend only. Now u tell me when u r going to give me ur update.

hapinezz13

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANfan_1810

Hi Shale ......

thanks a lot for the PM. and thanks a lot for starting a new FF. Having been too busy .... so sorry for now reading the FF now ..... but will do it as soon as I find time. till then keep updating .......

Thnx Annie dear.

I m missing u from the day AN writing challenge is finished. Come soon.

I'll be waiting for ur comment.
wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

Hey Shale!

I'm so glad you have started a new ff! Congrats!

I love the concept, and I have read the book. It is called Sweet Ember by Barbara Delinsky, is it not?
One of my favorite books. Glad you reduced Abhi/Doug's age though.

I'd really like to know what twist you will add in here.

Update soon!

Sheena
:D

Hey Sheena

U caught me right dear. Now i m feeling regret to post this story as u know the mystery of my ff but please don't tell anyone otherwise who goin to read it. Well i make many changes in the story line itself but now i m thinking to give whole new turn n twist to it so that u don't find it boring after reading it.

Sheena u really scared me with ur comment. I thought if any one guess my mystery than i'll stop writing this ff further. Sheena give me list of all the book u have read uptill now. So that i m not goin to do same mistake again.

AbhiNikiLuver

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd18

Hi Shale,
I am so excited for you to update the next part, absolutely loving the concept and of course part 1!
I have read your last FF and Ioved it, apology for not commenting on that earlier...
If you could PM when you update I would appreciate it:)

Love

Indira
xx

Thanx Indira dear but i have seen that u like my update post.

Finally u spill something first time on my thread n i m very glad for that. Don't need to apologize dear. Well i m getting error in sending pm so u can catch my ff daily on mon as i planned to give update on weekend.

Love Shale

bmtd18

Go to top