Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AN ff : Summer Memories Last Forever Pt 7,8 pg26 (Page 10)

hapinezz13 IF-Sizzlerz
hapinezz13
hapinezz13

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
great update Shale!!

So many conflicting emotions u portrayed of Nikki !!

Oh sweet lord....Abhi is here too.....this will be fun.....am guessing he will bond with Alya which Nikki will try to thwart....hopefully the summer is family reunion time!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_anpiya-jiyajshawow123Khushboo_AN

jsha IF-Rockerz
jsha
jsha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
wow shale this story seems quite intresting complety different story Clap i m sure u will bring lots of twist and turns in this storySmile and i m eagerly waiting for ur next update to know how will be abhi reaction fter meeting with alya Big smileplz do it soon love u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wow123Amy_an

jsha IF-Rockerz
jsha
jsha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
hey shale for u
 Well Done Clapping Hands Valentine mechanical Flowers Parrot 2 Birdie Bouquet Hula 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiyawow123Amy_an

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Just read d update. I lovd dis part. Finally, we got to knw wat happend betwn them. Shale, u r always partial to Nikki. She is always portrayd as a strong woman in ur fics n u describd her feelings vry beautifully. Bt nooooo yaar, Abhi cant be unfaithful to her. Ok I'll wait for d nxt part for dis mistery to reveal. Till then, tk cr.

wow123Amy_an

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Here is the Promo of my ff

To know more tune to my ff every mondayEmbarrassed

Love,
Shale

Note: those who not able to watch it than copy n paste url on ur browser

Edited by wow123 - 26 January 2011 at 3:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_123jshapiya-jiyaAmy_anKhushboo_AN

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

Hey Guys

Here is the Promo of my ff

To know more tune to my ff every mondayEmbarrassed

Love,
Shale
Shale,

argh my like button isnt workingAngryAngry
Am speechless..
let me recover first, am feeling too emotional to write anything.. CryCry
Till then, another awesome workClapClapClap

jshawow123

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

Hmmmmmmm *sigh* shaleeeeee thanks dear fr such a lovely update. Yup, i've caught u b4 ur pm ;) am reserving ths post 4 my detailed comment
*Edit*

The one thing I always like in your FF is the way you portray Nikki's feeling ' Once again explicitly described in this FF 'ou always show her matured yet innocent in her own way and I love both the side of her.

Thanks for making Abhi's entry in this update..Well, I was kindaDay Dreaming  his showdown *Phata poster aur nikla heero*LOL since your last update (though for me it was like waiting for an eternity).. But how can I forget you are a smart writer, Abhi aaya bhi aur thoda kuchh bolke kitna kuchh kar gaya bhiOuchEmbarrassedLOL

And sad part is now i will have to wait for entire week to find out what will be his reaction seeing Nikki with Alya *jor ka jatka hai joro se lagaa*OuchTongueLOL

Talking of Alya, I love the mother- daughter bonding and unspoken emotions in your FF' Very well depicted and sooooo adorable'Now am also keen to see what will happen when little child would face his father (am assuming she possesses her father's characteristics and his trademark temperAngry). hmmmm' now am imagining another vmix of father- daughter  Day Dreaming *tu mera dil tu meri jaan , oh I love u daddy' tu masoom to shaitan, but u luv me daddy* Big smile

Shale dear, looking forward for your next update' And please don't give me that u'll do it after mine' please try to update sooooooooooooooBig smileBig smile

Namy thanks dear for your lovely comment. Well here in my ff atleast you know what Nikki feels at the time but Abhi character is quite confusing in my ff you never know what he is thinking n feelingLOL You come to know about him only through with his action on Nikki's eyes.

So Abhimanyu character quite complicated in my ff, Nikki's is matured because of her responsibility but she is only 24 so innocence still exist in her.

I know all you waiting for Abhi's entry in my ff desperately but in next one you get him in real inspite of past. But he is a usp of my ff so i have to play smartly with him. 

Well yes Nikki-Alya share beautiful bond with each other and their happiness lies in each other. Well let Abhi first mop up with Nikki than Alya number come but it will take time. I love your song for father n daughter................(i can think about it)

Well but i want ur update as you r the only hope for me of gettign AN dose.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_an

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

kya? Tune update kiya?!

*EDIT*

I couldn't resist Embarrassed

Arrey you are sooooooooooo good!!! Shocked Me loves this story! Big smile

And oh, so that's how it all happened...talk about passion being redefined. Blushing

He was with another woman? Shocked Ouch *nurses broken heart* Poor Nikki Ouch

But he's back. And I love it. Embarrassed Waiting very (im)patiently for the next instalment. Hurry up! Big smile

Thanks khush

I am glad you like this story but i m apprehensive before posting it whether u guys going to like ti or not.
Thanks for your overdramatic comment but seriously it gives me hilarious hiccup.

Yes he is back in Nikki's life again. Now Nikki's peacful life end here.

I'll update as soon as possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Go to top