Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy_an thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Shale,

First of all, i just want to give a round of applauds for your punctuality in posting the updates.. In spite of your busy schedule, you manage to post it on time and that's marvelous.

Now so far the part concerned, its another wonderful writing from you and I loved it all the way.

I really admire your style of writing and the vocabulary. Am being repetitive in this, but its the fact that you are the best when it comes to describe Nikki's different emotions. Though you don't play with many words when you depict Abhi's sentiments, you mange expressing it with just one or two sentences. Further, Nikki in your FF seems quite matured and independent, whereas 'the Abhimanyu Modi' is more complex and intense. And that's the beauty and uniqueness of your FF.

Top of everything, this story seems very unusual and highly unpredictable. I have nothing especial to quote herein coz I just loved every bit of this update.

Shale, you are indeed doing a great job and now your updates is keeping me going through my writting. Am eagerly awaiting for your next update… No need to write update soon.. Am sure it will be on time..

Lastly, many thanks for continuing with combo offer.. Though, hv not watched it yet, am sure itz another excellent attempt from yourside..

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muni-loveAN

first of all this is for u shale πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
shale both parts r really interesting i love the ways abhi is trying to talk with nikki n she is trying to avoid talking to him but still nikki loses her controll when abhi touches her but i m really waiting for them to talk why abhi was with that girl if abhi is married or not shale u r confussing yaar
hayeeeeeeeeeeee ye monday kaab ayenga i m also waiting for abhi to know about their daughter n want to sees abhi s reaction
well thats not going to be so early but its worth waiting as i know u r fabulous writer
continue soon
πŸ€—

Thnx muni for so many applause. Well its not easy for Nikki to confront him for that girl as five years already passed and can't show her raw feelings for him at any cost. So she pretending as if nothing serious happened between them earlier. Well even i know only much that Nikki knows about AbhiπŸ˜‰

Well yeah Alya truth is not going to come so easily but slowly-2. In the last part u didn't get no alya scene but in next part she will definitely appear.

I  m continuing this only for u guys as I m so preoccupied with work that its become difficult to provide u update but still managing.

Thnx for ur lovely words 
wow123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nehu_1

Shale, I jst loved it.
Hmmm.....so Abhi wants some answer and Nikki though trying to be strong and with her feelings still responds to his touch...aww.... I want Nikki to be a little more sensible and confront Abhi for whatever he has done ...
But I know she is just as stubborn as Abhi...
I'll be waitig for next Monday to read your next update...
till then  tk care....

Thnx dear i m glad u loved it.
we know how much Nikki take vows but everything of her fails in front of Abhi ( we all know how irresistable he is)πŸ˜†

Well Nikki is sensible and emotional both, she don't want to confront him for two reason
one is that he never confessed any feelings to her and never given any commitment to her. Whatever happen btw them that night was very sudden. Nikki has feelings for him from beginning but what Abhi thought about her she never learnt it. They are just friend but that also not close ones.
second five years already passed, Nikki moved on in her life if not emotionally than physically. She don't want her to go through all over this again in her life. Now she can't afford to allowed him to enter her life in anyway.

I m happy u said whatever u feel from ur heart. be like this forever......... 

wow123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: namy_an

Hey Shale,

First of all, i just want to give a round of applauds for your punctuality in posting the updates.. In spite of your busy schedule, you manage to post it on time and that's marvelous.

Now so far the part concerned, its another wonderful writing from you and I loved it all the way.

I really admire your style of writing and the vocabulary. Am being repetitive in this, but its the fact that you are the best when it comes to describe Nikki's different emotions. Though you don't play with many words when you depict Abhi's sentiments, you mange expressing it with just one or two sentences. Further, Nikki in your FF seems quite matured and independent, whereas 'the Abhimanyu Modi' is more complex and intense. And that's the beauty and uniqueness of your FF.

Top of everything, this story seems very unusual and highly unpredictable. I have nothing especial to quote herein coz I just loved every bit of this update.

Shale, you are indeed doing a great job and now your updates is keeping me going through my writting. Am eagerly awaiting for your next update' No need to write update soon.. Am sure it will be on time..

Lastly, many thanks for continuing with combo offer.. Though, hv not watched it yet, am sure itz another excellent attempt from yourside..

@bold don't say that namy as next weekend is much more busier than usual ones as my BIL is coming n i don't know how will I take time out for writing an update as u know i dedicated only half of my day in it.

Thnx i m really happy that u like it. Well in this ff, my main protoganist Nikki is the one who actually telling u a whole story. May be thats why i m showing different-2 emotions and mood swings of her. she is fighting one battle to herself only when it concerned Abhi as she possess two emotions for him which completely far apart from each other. I m depecting Abhi's character from totally Nikki's pov and more of that i told u he is mysterious guys in my ff. So can't give lines on what he is thinking inside his mind except his action.

yes sometimes because of less character its difficult to write as how much dialogues u can give only two ppl even in both one is mysterious so  i left with only one to express it fully. So i think might u guys be bored by readign about only Nikki sentiments and take on of whole situation.

after providing u guys combo offer, i m myself feel somethign is missing after posting only update.πŸ˜†
meri haal khata ho rahi hain or tum logo ko maza aa raha hain

Sorry guys don't kill me if u'll not get update on this coming monday
Edited by wow123 - 13 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shale amazing part loved it loved abhi's reaction cont soon and the kiss was heaven
piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sorry guys don't kill me if u'll not get update on this coming monday
[/QUOTE]
sochna padega shale πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but yaar really i m going to miss ur update ek tuhi to sahara hai
but chal koi baat nahi tu busy hai toh hum wait karlenge
but next monday update for sure😎
wow123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

shale amazing part loved it loved abhi's reaction cont soon and the kiss was heaven

Thnx jyothi for ur comment dear.

but i'll only say Pcture abhi baaki hain.πŸ˜‰
piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shale update kahaan hai πŸ˜­
wow123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: muni-loveAN

shale update kahaan hai πŸ˜­

mujhe bhi nahin pata muniπŸ˜†