Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Test your answering abilities here...... (Page 3)

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
why didnt anybody mention brij entering the KM????nt questions can be, may be explained away saying the new security does not know her (it cannot be explained away, but for a moment let us think that way), what about brij...all the security ppl have seen him, they r given specific instructions to be careful of him, he does not do any disguise to his face, he comes in the same way without even covering his face, at least nt covered her face and came inside, and the security let him in....and as for the beauty parlor, the first one was supposed to have blocked and that is why anne took advantage and changed the parlor to the one near the hospital...then how come the road to this one is also blocked???? and mostly when a hospital is there even with blockages ppl in emergency can go thro the road to access the hospital....

btw i have one more doubt...i dont know much about punjabi marriages, but isnt mehendi ceremony supposed to be done at home with the elders (in other serials i have seen the mom-in-law applying the first dot) applying mehendi on the bride's hands???i was expecting a ceremony at home with singing and dancing etc and of course, a moment of romance bet our maaneet...i imagined a scene where maan feeds her bcoz her hands have mehendi on it and he does not want his baby to suffer bcoz of that...

i think the cvs just want to make their promo come true by maan riding a horse and rescuing geet....but it isnt a bad idea, prince charming coming on a white horse charging down to the parlor and rescuing his lady love and taking her to the mandap on a white horse.... 

Edited by nandinivarma1 - 16 January 2011 at 1:45am

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
THE ANSWER IS:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|>

WE LOVE MAANEET LOL

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by Mg777

Oh to reach Geet Maan will overcome all hurdles, ride his horse through lanes & bylanes (right Hima) and jump over cars as suggested by Mg77 (this I'd really like to see)LOL
Hey my name is SANJANA . So u can call me Sanjana.
btw what's ur name?

Hi Sanjana, my name is Daisy, you can call me Daisy or Dee anything you likeSmile
Hi.
ya sure.
Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

why didnt anybody mention brij entering the KM????nt questions can be, may be explained away saying the new security does not know her (it cannot be explained away, but for a moment let us think that way), what about brij...all the security ppl have seen him, they r given specific instructions to be careful of him, he does not do any disguise to his face, he comes in the same way without even covering his face, at least nt covered her face and came inside, and the security let him in....and as for the beauty parlor, the first one was supposed to have blocked and that is why anne took advantage and changed the parlor to the one near the hospital...then how come the road to this one is also blocked???? and mostly when a hospital is there even with blockages ppl in emergency can go thro the road to access the hospital....

btw i have one more doubt...i dont know much about punjabi marriages, but isnt mehendi ceremony supposed to be done at home with the elders (in other serials i have seen the mom-in-law applying the first dot) applying mehendi on the bride's hands???i was expecting a ceremony at home with singing and dancing etc and of course, a moment of romance bet our maaneet...i imagined a scene where maan feeds her bcoz her hands have mehendi on it and he does not want his baby to suffer bcoz of that...

i think the cvs just want to make their promo come true by maan riding a horse and rescuing geet....but it isnt a bad idea, prince charming coming on a white horse charging down to the parlor and rescuing his lady love and taking her to the mandap on a white horse.... 

Hmm.
Actually I didn't mention abt Brij because he has been mentioned in many topics.

and

Mentioning abt NT I am not saying that anyone could have recognised her but she was having a revolver in her purse and no security system (computerised) can allow a revolver passing through it without making the people around conscious about something wrong being taken inside.

Ufff..
Everything is so confusing......

Then too

Love u MAANEET...
GHSP rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Mg777 - 16 January 2011 at 1:49am
happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai
  and
cv's ke mind ki road block ho gayee hai

In short, this is a problem of Accute mental blockageLOL.
SSWATIS Senior Member
SSWATIS
SSWATIS

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
right nad on CP there were 5 roads to reach through.....................and yes in delhi all roads were never blocked.......
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

Hmm.
Actually I didn't mention abt Brij because he has been mentioned in many topics.

and

Mentioning abt NT I am not saying that anyone could have recognised her but she was having a revolver in her purse and no security system (computerised) can allow a revolver passing through it without making the people around conscious about something wrong being taken inside.

Ufff..
Everything is so confusing......

Then too

Love u MAANEET...
GHSP rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i agree sanjana...confused, confused, confused....and again we will be confused when either maan or geet goes to jail...i am sure if anybody is going to jail it will be maan bcoz he will not let geet go to jail...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdropred

3)don't know if tht happens in delhi or somewhere else also ...
but for every place we have ... 2 or more different routes ... so even if 1 route is really closed u can use the other route ...

assuming here geet is unaware of delhi routes ... so she certainly needs help to come out of that area ... if she has to use a separate route ... then she needs to know tht there is another route to go home ...

& hoping tht MSK comes to know about a diff route & goes on horse back & gets geet back to shadi ka mandap as per my other post  or actually poll i conducted ...

2)how maan has his phone .... well geet might have told him tht NT stole his phone & is with her ... so thy got tht back ... or he must have purchsed a new one ...LOL

3)reg tht i too had my question ... how she bought the revolver inside ... guess thy were too many guests & she got her way into the mansion ...

Hmmmm//...
But u would remember that MSK said "main Geet ke paas kaise jaoon".
I am basically raising question on that.
He can have other routes to teh sallon where Geet is.

i gave u answer to tht question in my post itsef the one in red ... he will go on horse back ... as it is fast& can get him through small lanes also ...LOL

Hmm
n one more advantage of going on horse back -

He could jump over the cars if there was a traffic jam.............

yes ...LOLin tht way thy can reach the mandap in time ....LOL

Oh to reach Geet Maan will overcome all hurdles, ride his horse through lanes & bylanes (right Hima) and jump over cars as suggested by Mg77 (this I'd really like to see)LOL

dee mazaa ayega naa ...if they really show something like tht ... maan on horse back going through all the tiny lanes & bylanes just to get geet over to shadi ka mandap .... oh me imagining tht ...looks so sweet ... naa .... & geet maan both on horse back ... having a fun & jolly time together ... before thy come to the mandap ...Smile

Go to top