Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Test your answering abilities here...... (Page 2)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mg777

Originally posted by dewdropred

3)don't know if tht happens in delhi or somewhere else also ...
but for every place we have ... 2 or more different routes ... so even if 1 route is really closed u can use the other route ...

assuming here geet is unaware of delhi routes ... so she certainly needs help to come out of that area ... if she has to use a separate route ... then she needs to know tht there is another route to go home ...

& hoping tht MSK comes to know about a diff route & goes on horse back & gets geet back to shadi ka mandap as per my other post  or actually poll i conducted ...

2)how maan has his phone .... well geet might have told him tht NT stole his phone & is with her ... so thy got tht back ... or he must have purchsed a new one ...LOL

3)reg tht i too had my question ... how she bought the revolver inside ... guess thy were too many guests & she got her way into the mansion ...

Hmmmm//...
But u would remember that MSK said "main Geet ke paas kaise jaoon".
I am basically raising question on that.
He can have other routes to teh sallon where Geet is.

i gave u answer to tht question in my post itsef the one in red ... he will go on horse back ... as it is fast& can get him through small lanes also ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mg777

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

but for every place we have ... 2 or more different routes ... so even if 1 route is really closed u can use the other route ...

assuming here geet is unaware of delhi routes ... so she certainly needs help to come out of that area ... if she has to use a separate route ... then she needs to know tht there is another route to go home ...

& hoping tht MSK comes to know about a diff route & goes on horse back & gets geet back to shadi ka mandap as per my other post  or actually poll i conducted ...

2)how maan has his phone .... well geet might have told him tht NT stole his phone & is with her ... so thy got tht back ... or he must have purchsed a new one ...LOL

3)reg tht i too had my question ... how she bought the revolver inside ... guess thy were too many guests & she got her way into the mansion ...

Hmmmm//...

i gave u answer to tht question in my post itsef the one in red ... he will go on horse back ... as it is fast& can get him through small lanes also ...LOL
Hmm
n one more advantage of going on horse back -

He could jump over the cars if there was a traffic jam.............

dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Will anybody answer me these?

Please please please (it rhymes)

1.In some previous episode MSK said that there is security system installed in KM. Then Howcome, NT managed to bring a revolver inside KM?Angry

Because the CV's were all TM (totaly mental)

2. As per the episode of 14th january, 2011 , NT had taken MSK's phone. That was in her purse. Now, In the next episode they showed MSK with his phone.Shocked

Again because the CV's were lost in the Dead Zone

3. MSK said that all the roads of that part where the RAGINI SALON was, were blocked due to the arrival of some dignitary personalities. But how come all the roads to a particular place can be blocked? Just one or two roads are blocked and not all.Sleepy

Please press the LIKE button if u liked my post

See I tried to rhyme the answers too......LOL
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Hmmmm//...

Hmm

yes ...LOLin tht way thy can reach the mandap in time ....LOL

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Hmmmm//...

Hmm

yes ...LOLin tht way thy can reach the mandap in time ....LOL

Oh to reach Geet Maan will overcome all hurdles, ride his horse through lanes & bylanes (right Hima) and jump over cars as suggested by Mg77 (this I'd really like to see)LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mg777dewdropred

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Oh to reach Geet Maan will overcome all hurdles, ride his horse through lanes & bylanes (right Hima) and jump over cars as suggested by Mg77 (this I'd really like to see)LOL
Hey my name is SANJANA . So u can call me Sanjana.
btw what's ur name?

Edited by Mg777 - 16 January 2011 at 1:19am

drdee142

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Will anybody answer me these?

Please please please (it rhymes)

1.In some previous episode MSK said that there is security system installed in KM. Then Howcome, NT managed to bring a revolver inside KM?Angry

Because the CV's were all TM (totaly mental)

2. As per the episode of 14th january, 2011 , NT had taken MSK's phone. That was in her purse. Now, In the next episode they showed MSK with his phone.Shocked

Again because the CV's were lost in the Dead Zone

3. MSK said that all the roads of that part where the RAGINI SALON was, were blocked due to the arrival of some dignitary personalities. But how come all the roads to a particular place can be blocked? Just one or two roads are blocked and not all.Sleepy

Please press the LIKE button if u liked my post

See I tried to rhyme the answers too......LOL

Nice..........
Now we have to do this till we see the the next episodes
Rhyme the line and make Annie drink wine.
So she gets Geet to madap on time.
He he he he eh he he he he 

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Hey my name is SANJANA . So u can call me Sanjana.
btw what's ur name?

Hi Sanjana, my name is Daisy, you can call me Daisy or Dee anything you likeSmile

Mg777

Go to top