Test your answering abilities here......

Mg777 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Will anybody answer me these?

Please please please (it rhymes)

1.In some previous episode MSK said that there is security system installed in KM. Then Howcome, NT managed to bring a revolver inside KM?😡

2. As per the episode of 14th january, 2011 , NT had taken MSK's phone. That was in her purse. Now, In the next episode they showed MSK with his phone.😲

3. MSK said that all the roads of that part where the RAGINI SALON was, were blocked due to the arrival of some dignitary personalities. But how come all the roads to a particular place can be blocked? Just one or two roads are blocked and not all.🥱

Please press the LIKE button if u liked my post

Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai
  and
cv's ke mind ki road block ho gayee hai
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
-MaanEetLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW !
More Questions 😆 Honestly IDK the Answers BUT 1 Ans I know about phone !!
Well, when NT fall she didnt fall with her purse ofcourse so he got the phone !! 😉 OR he is Rich enough to get new phone yaar !
Edited by -MaanEetLover- - 13 years ago
deepthichoudary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

i als0 waiting  F0r answers 😍

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mg777

Will anybody answer me these?

Please please please (it rhymes)

1.In some previous episode MSK said that there is security system installed in KM. Then Howcome, NT managed to bring a revolver inside KM?😡

2. As per the episode of 14th january, 2011 , NT had taken MSK's phone. That was in her purse. Now, In the next episode they showed MSK with his phone.😲

3. MSK said that all the roads of that part where the RAGINI SALON was, were blocked due to the arrival of some dignitary personalities. But how come all the roads to a particular place can be blocked? Just one or two roads are blocked and not all.🥱

Please press the LIKE button if u liked my post

3)don't know if tht happens in delhi or somewhere else also ...
but for every place we have ... 2 or more different routes ... so even if 1 route is really closed u can use the other route ...

assuming here geet is unaware of delhi routes ... so she certainly needs help to come out of that area ... if she has to use a separate route ... then she needs to know tht there is another route to go home ...

& hoping tht MSK comes to know about a diff route & goes on horse back & gets geet back to shadi ka mandap as per my other post  or actually poll i conducted ...

2)how maan has his phone .... well geet might have told him tht NT stole his phone & is with her ... so thy got tht back ... or he must have purchsed a new one ...😆

3)reg tht i too had my question ... how she bought the revolver inside ... guess thy were too many guests & she got her way into the mansion ...
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

3)don't know if tht happens in delhi or somewhere else also ...
but for every place we have ... 2 or more different routes ... so even if 1 route is really closed u can use the other route ...

assuming here geet is unaware of delhi routes ... so she certainly needs help to come out of that area ... if she has to use a separate route ... then she needs to know tht there is another route to go home ...

& hoping tht MSK comes to know about a diff route & goes on horse back & gets geet back to shadi ka mandap as per my other post  or actually poll i conducted ...

2)how maan has his phone .... well geet might have told him tht NT stole his phone & is with her ... so thy got tht back ... or he must have purchsed a new one ...😆

3)reg tht i too had my question ... how she bought the revolver inside ... guess thy were too many guests & she got her way into the mansion ...

Hmmmm//...
But u would remember that MSK said "main Geet ke paas kaise jaoon".
I am basically raising question on that.
He can have other routes to teh sallon where Geet is.

i am still waiting and waiting..........and stilllllllll waiting..........
for the answers...........
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai

and
cv's ke mind ki road block ho gayee hai

I am also waiting for the Answer
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mg777

Hmmmm//...
But u would remember that MSK said "main Geet ke paas kaise jaoon".
I am basically raising question on that.
He can have other routes to teh sallon where Geet is.

i gave u answer to tht question in my post itsef the one in red ... he will go on horse back ... as it is fast& can get him through small lanes also ...😆
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

i gave u answer to tht question in my post itsef the one in red ... he will go on horse back ... as it is fast& can get him through small lanes also ...😆

Hmm
n one more advantage of going on horse back -

He could jump over the cars if there was a traffic jam.............