India-Forums

Oops, he did it again !!! (Page 5)

anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@ Angel - ROFL yes, u'll have to change channels this time too. He doesnt seem to be going anywhere different this year too ErmmLOL. I read somewhere he once again picked on Geeta ma Ouch.  Its not his business to talk about someone's weight on national tv.Ouch

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

He also picks on the hosts of DBD. Looks like apna Dada has a thing for hostsLOL
What's DBD, when was it? Big smile And he has another "thing" for the female judges Tongue LOL .. well, atleast for Geetu Embarrassed  LOL
anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

He also picks on the hosts of DBD. Looks like apna Dada has a thing for hostsLOL
What's DBD, when was it? Big smile And he has another "thing" for the female judges Tongue LOL .. well, atleast for Geetu Embarrassed  LOL

Dance Bangla Dance, I guess. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Dance Bangla Dance, DID is ripped off of DBD. It's all in Bengali so you probably won't understand itTongue

Oh really, I thought I read somewhere that he was making fun of Master Geeta's weight? Well, IDK, I haven't seen the evil side of her(yet), but I like her and her expressions.Big smile
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Dance Bangla Dance, DID is ripped off of DBD. It's all in Bengali so you probably won't understand itTongue

Oh really, I thought I read somewhere that he was making fun of Master Geeta's weight? Well, IDK, I haven't seen the evil side of her(yet), but I like her and her expressions.Big smile

Ohh, OK Big smile .. Hey, Bengali's a cute language, I can make out what they're saying.. Ermm Tongue

IDK, in season 1, I guess.. he and Geeta had a thing going on LOL But that's just 1 or 2 episodes :P
Oh, even my dad likes.. LOVES Geeta during the auditions! She's a pretty lady.. Smile 

Originally posted by anjali10

@ Angel - ROFL yes, u'll have to change channels this time too. He doesnt seem to be going anywhere different this year too ErmmLOL. I read somewhere he once again picked on Geeta ma Ouch.  Its not his business to talk about someone's weight on national tv.Ouch

Chi! :(  I hate changing channels... I get diverted easily and sometimes I just miss out on performaces :(  If I don't change the channel, my blood literally boils. :\

That's not fair.. remember how Noni was disappointed when he brought her weight up? He did talk about her weight in a good perspective, but it's usually not a good thing to bring someone's weight up no matter what you intend to say.. :\

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 19 January 2011 at 12:45pm
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Ohh, OK Big smile .. Hey, Bengali's a cute language, I can make out what they're saying.. Ermm Tongue

IDK, in season 1, I guess.. he and Geeta had a thing going on LOL But that's just 1 or 2 episodes :P
Oh, even my dad likes.. LOVES Geeta during the auditions! She's a pretty lady.. Smile 

Aww thanks AngelSmile Sure you canTongue

Yeah lo, baat khatam ho gayi DID 1 mein, aur yeh log abhi bhi DID 4 tak keeche chale ja rahe hainLOL

Yep, she looks very pretty when she smiles, dimples and allBig smile
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Aww thanks AngelSmile Sure you canTongue

Yeah lo, baat khatam ho gayi DID 1 mein, aur yeh log abhi bhi DID 4 tak keeche chale ja rahe hainLOL

Yep, she looks very pretty when she smiles, dimples and allBig smile

You're welcome, Debayon Smile 

I don't remember so well aight? I'm not sure if the flirting and all happened in season 2 or 1.. Ermm

Dimples? LOL I agree, she's beautiful.. but then wait 'til you see her without make-up Tongue

hindu4lyf

anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Dimples? LOL I agree, she's beautiful.. but then wait 'til you see her without make-up Tongue

LOLLOL 

Angel-likeDevil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index