India-Forums

Oops, he did it again !!! (Page 4)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Okay, you know what? I like Mitun da, and I'm glad he's there. He's a nice down-to-earth person.Why so much hate on him? What has he done to upset you all? He encourages the contestants and adds more positivity to the shows. He doesn't really judge them because he's not a judge. He let's the judges do the judging. Remember when all the judges were telling Carling she's not at Karan's level, Mitun da encouraged her by saying she was able to match him in his eyes. He's good for the contestants, and he brings in the audience too. 
Please don't use the word 'hate', it's quite a strong word, which should be reserved for special occasions.

I can't speak for everybody here, but I'm assuming no one 'hates' or dislikes Mithun Da, we all know what a good dancer he is. I'm sure there is not a single person who has never heard of Disco Dancer and not thought of him. What my opinion was that for someone so knowledgeable in dance, he should also be elaborating on the technical aspects of the dance and not reiterate what the judges are saying. I thought Mithun Da's the grandmaster aka the baap of judgesLOL He should do that and encourage the contestants at the same time, ya know? But yes, I agree, he does have a positive vibe in him, and I am quite appreciative of the hard work he puts in.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinAngel-likeDevil

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Okay, you know what? I like Mitun da, and I'm glad he's there. He's a nice down-to-earth person.Why so much hate on him? What has he done to upset you all? He encourages the contestants and adds more positivity to the shows. He doesn't really judge them because he's not a judge. He let's the judges do the judging. Remember when all the judges were telling Carling she's not at Karan's level, Mitun da encouraged her by saying she was able to match him in his eyes. He's good for the contestants, and he brings in the audience too. 
Please don't use the word 'hate', it's quite a strong word, which should be reserved for special occasions.

I can't speak for everybody here, but I'm assuming no one 'hates' or dislikes Mithun Da, we all know what a good dancer he is. I'm sure there is not a single person who has never heard of Disco Dancer and not thought of him. What my opinion was that for someone so knowledgeable in dance, he should also be elaborating on the technical aspects of the dance and not reiterate what the judges are saying. I thought Mithun Da's the grandmaster aka the baap of judgesLOL He should do that and encourage the contestants at the same time, ya know? But yes, I agree, he does have a positive vibe in him, and I am quite appreciative of the hard work he puts in.Clap

By hate, I don't mean the strong word hate. I also don't enjoy that word either. I meant more like ragging that kind of thing.

People are making fun of his English, and how he talks or doesn't judge. It was a general vent, and not directed to any one person in particular. He's doing his job as a Grand Master and let's the judges do the judging.
anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
no one hates him. Its just boring to see him do the same thing again n again n again. If he is not there for judging then why is he there? Motivational speech can be given by the 3 masters too.  If they have made him the GM, cant we expect some GM like advice from him??LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain-Aaliyah-tulipbaby53

Desi_IFer Senior Member

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Good to see Mithun Da's number one fan is back.Tongue
Now where is Chits? I'm sure she'll be just as happy as you that he's back as a GM on DID.Wink

Edited by hindu4lyf - 19 January 2011 at 11:14am
anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Good to see Mithun Da's number one fan is back.Tongue
Now where is Chits? I'm sure she'll be just as happy as you that he's back as a GM on DID.Wink

Mithun da's number one fan?? whos that ???LOL
Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

I ummm Mithun Duh's #1 fan! :D

LOL.. I agree with ya Anju, phirse wahi kapde, I hope he tries out different wardrobe atleast this season! LOL

I really like Mithun Da when the show first started, in DID season 1.. he had these genuine comments and didn't repeat what the judges said for a few days Big smile And he didn't "pick on Jay" too. Jay-Dada drama's getting too annoying, I hope we don't get to see the "drama" this season.. it was too much to bear last season! LOL I guess I should be changing the channels like I did last time if the same continues :/

Anyhoo, where is Varsha di? :D Haven't seen her around...

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 19 January 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali10

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
He also picks on the hosts of DBD. Looks like apna Dada has a thing for hostsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index