Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Shaadi se pehle- an analysis of 15/1/11 (Page 5)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Hi Mags ...!!!

yes i do believe every cloud does have a silver lining and thats what i saw in saturdays episode .. and i certainly wasnt disappointed with what i saw ...
thanks for liking my take .. i realised only after writing how many people saw it in positive light .. and if i could help ths way, then why not ... 

Originally posted by maaneetian

superb yaar Nihu...
This shows that there is a silver lining to the dak clouds...n yes the less u wait n anticipate as to what may happen...the better i like the episodes.....
Mags

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
hmmm... i like the AA track, actually since i feel they are the ones that are driving the story at the moment, yes the actors perhaps havent been able to deliver upto the mark ... but Maaneet according to me have reached a dead end in terms of story, we have seen all possibilities and angles to their story and are dead sure they will be together anyway.. thats why the lesser details have begun to matter ..
anyway, i have decided i am going to say my heart out each day after the episode exactly to indicate what i want to see on the show which is make my dil feel lighter ! i recommend the same to all Smile

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

but the truth is nihu, in my life geet ki adat ho gaye hai, geet meri zindagi ki zarrorat hai (just like maan's)...so what to do...we watch thro all negativity with the fear in our mind that just like the engagement, the wedding might not happen....but one thing for no amount of money will i watch the AA love track, other things like he taking revenge, he taking care of nt is okay...the moment their love track comes i change the channel....any other channel is better than that, i feel so...

Ninelives

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
thanks a ton Smile

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

nice post niha.
well described and analyzed .
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
hey VJ ..
was wondering where you had disappeared, and i agree with most of the things u have pointed it out ..
yes no matter how much we try we cant disconnect from this show we cant and thats why we find ways to come back to this show ..
this show is damn addictive !

Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

sad to say I have been drifting away from the show lately - tho physically I have been watching each and every episode , but inside me something has died ...probably it is the faith in the CV's that has gone for a six - so much could have been beautiful in this show , but so much has not been so quite often lately ...but as they say , to love and lose is better than not loving at all - so it is with me regarding this show ...... I am glad I loved this show so deeply once that I continue to watch it with some wierd traces of hope even after all my dreams and hopes are shattered ...in terms of the show continuing with its original charm....

sorry , dont mean to be negative, just sharing my disappointment with some dear friends in this forum with whom I have shared some golden moments while sharing views and experiences of this show in its erstwhile golden era...

love to you Niha and to all my dear friends in this forum ....these days I hardly visit the forum to avoid writing negatively coz Gurti dont deserve it....but the forum is still dear to me ..and all of you are dearer than the show these days.....

and thats not to say that all episodes are bad or something ..not atll , Geet is still the best show among most available ...but compared to its own past grandeur and charm..its not a match anymore....

But i will watch it for GurTi as long as it airs , even if it breaks my heart to pieces with its lifeless predictibility of the recent times...

I was out of toch with the forum for long , but do you guys know why they changed Swati who was so wonderful in her storyline?

yours..and the forums...and (amazingly) still the show's,
VJ

Ninelives

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-honeydew-]
hey VJ ..
was wondering where you had disappeared, and i agree with most of the things u have pointed it out ..
yes no matter how much we try we cant disconnect from this show we cant and thats why we find ways to come back to this show ..
this show is damn addictive !..so true ya Nihu!!!!!!

Edited by maaneetian - 16 January 2011 at 2:04pm
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

i was sleeping .... hehe

[QUOTE=-honeydew-]
hey VJ ..

Ninelives

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

i was sleeping .... hehe

[QUOTE=-honeydew-]
hey VJ ..

LOLLOLLOLLOLWink
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
but then i am up! i need to go and sleep again ...

Originally posted by -honeydew-

i was sleeping .... hehe

[QUOTE=-honeydew-]
hey VJ ..

Wink

Go to top