Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Shaadi se pehle- an analysis of 15/1/11 (Page 3)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
see they git us thginking all over again !!!

Originally posted by mechantefille

Hey Niha...loved your theory of Arjun saving the day..though there wont be as much drama then , if Maan goes horseback n gets her. 

If in the 2nd promo the gunshot does wound Geet....phir toh jail sequence hone se rahi. And If the protag get hurt.....then the show'll reach a completely new level n track. 

Plus...the dream sequence promo seems devious....Geet does say that....How can My dream come true? But the lines later say that ...''Dreams do come true'' so in a way the CVs hinting that despite all odds he'll give Geet her dream wedding. . FIngers crossed!! 

Bring the drama on, CVs. Anticipation at it's best...but no expectations, ya'll.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillemysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
people are so busy seeing the small flaws which show doesn't have a flaw its just that forums rule doesn't allow to critisize or compare the mistakes bloopers other serials have... but anyways i agree when we expect lesser & infact least ur expectations are more happiness u get from small things... nice article but i want to tell you that roads are blocked coz of VIP security not traffic jam...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
ya ya same thing .. the point beinf he cant reach her ... right?

Originally posted by abd_20

people are so busy seeing the small flaws which show doesn't have a flaw its just that forums rule doesn't allow to critisize or compare the mistakes bloopers other serials have... but anyways i agree when we expect lesser & infact least ur expectations are more happiness u get from small things... nice article but i want to tell you that roads are blocked coz of VIP security not traffic jam...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillemysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
wonderful analysis.......its going to be tough......I loved ur analysis......

Edited by kuls11 - 16 January 2011 at 9:32am

mysterygurl1427

namitasin Senior Member
namitasin
namitasin

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Wow nihu awsom analysis i just hope maneet got married i know their r lots of hurdels they have to cross n surely maan will do that. Fingers crossed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427-honeydew-

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
well analyzed nd said..............

mysterygurl1427

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

welcum bck my positivity queenLOLLOL.......good to c u bck.....Hug

very well said Nihu Thumbs Up....loved da way u linkd both da promosClapClap....frst frm Geets POV n second frm Maans POV......yes now it does mak sense bt still da way its executd needs to b mor efficint...i feel...coz da current possible tracks(Arjun's reveng n MC) ARE pretty strong n can prove to b very effcnt storyline....da way its executd wil leave an impact on da audienz........dey noe wat dey r doin....issme koi shak nahi....bt dey shd b able to convey der point to da audienz widot much thought process.....dat part needs mor efficiency i feel....
hum log tho isske baare mei Skype pe aur thread pe discuss karthe hai....v cum up wid possible outcums n da negtv n postv points of a track....v r crazy abt dis serial.......sab humare tarah pagal nahi naa...ROFLLOL

Abt Arjun gettin Geet bck to da mandap on tym wd b a GREAT piece of act.....grt goin NihuClapClap....dnt think abt dat.......it wd strengthen da trust dat da Khuranas hav on him now.....n wat if he even helps in fightin Brij n gettin him behind da bars....as in....its pretty much clear dey r headin towrds a MC track.....or dat is da plan nw.....everythin is pointin towrds datOuch....Arjun cd act as the person who wd handle da situation ven Maan n Daadi r in da hospitl wid Geet.....bt as u said dis wd mean makin Arjun a hero in frnt of da Khuranas n an anti hero in frnt of usWink......des r all possibilitz which can make an impact btw Maan n Arjuns relation der by layin da foundatn fr Arjuns revng.....coz dat is obviously da major track dey r concntrin on.....

chalo bohot kuch likh diya....hope i made senseConfused....aisa naa ho ki....maine thumhe aur conphuse kar diya....LOLLOL

Loads of Luv,
Lavu....

Edited by LavZ - 16 January 2011 at 8:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
hi namita, 
and in the end when they get together, it will be worth all the pain hopefully .. i just hope nothing happens to the baby, though i am fearing the worst at the momentOuch

Originally posted by namitasin

Wow nihu awsom analysis i just hope maneet got married i know their r lots of hurdels they have to cross n surely maan will do that. Fingers crossed.

mysterygurl1427

Go to top