Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Shaadi se pehle- an analysis of 15/1/11 (Page 2)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
very true ... but where wud we get the baby from if there is no geet, she is the child  bearer .. and i feel the makers will make sure if at all the baby has to go it is inevitable ...and she will know Maan had no other option...

Originally posted by aditi123_78

very well said nihu....
the promise is quite ambiguous....for maan his happiness is connected with geet being happy which in turn means the baby has to live at all cost....
so....i feel by asking maan to make this promise....geet has actually secured the life of the baby...
sounds a bit selfish to me...she must consider that for maan the baby will be a burden widout geet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
i cant say i cant wait for monday, but i saw the possibilities for a future track in the episode .. lets see where they take us from here 

[QU

OTE=mysterygurl1427]
Yey nihu niecy is hereEmbarrassed

yup even today after yesterday i had no expectations.........but i was actually quite surprised as to how today's episode was. It was good....not the best.....but it was good.......
yes the execution sucks....directions sucks...screenplay sucks.......but today not bad....

even though i feel like that the main plot of the show really is the wedding........currently and about NT and arjun's revenge....i feel like the solid storyline will come into play after the wedding takes place.

thank u niecy for a wonderful post....adn amazing ideas.....things we have not thought of lolzzz.....awesome....and good to know that u found the episode good....

well i can't believe i am sayin this but.....i cannot wait until Monday......hmm lets see where this takes us now.
[/QUOTE]

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
ClapClap From day 1 i know you are the one who come up with positive thought...See you are my power drink, and you have implemented this very well now to come up with this post, jhappi paoHug...
I seriously haven't thought about Arjun, but good point you have mentioned....Let see what our creative will bring, i seriously stop expecting anything now the way i used to do in beginning, that would be better...

Tu mahan hai meri jaan, tere liye 

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

stop humbaraasing me ....Wink
read my signature .... i believe so i say !!!!Tongue

Originally posted by muniza75

ClapClap From day 1 i know you are the one who come up with positive thought...See you are my power drink, and you have implemented this very well now to come up with this post, jhappi paoHug...
I seriously haven't thought about Arjun, but good point you have mentioned....Let see what our creative will bring, i seriously stop expecting anything now the way i used to do in beginning, that would be better...

Tu mahan hai meri jaan, tere liye 

Muniza

drdee142mysterygurl1427

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Oh this has now become my policy too, expect the least so when you get something you are happy.

Especially with the way things not going as expected and us getting all upset and frustrated, I've decided not to get over excited over anything (difficult with Maaneet but will try), try not to watch SBB, SBS & other news (the operative word being "Try") so I can be happy with what I get.

All wishful thinking......how much I'll actually be able to do it is another storyLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL what ever we say we can't keep away from spoilers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142mysterygurl1427-honeydew-

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Hey Niha...loved your theory of Arjun saving the day..though there wont be as much drama then , if Maan goes horseback n gets her. 

If in the 2nd promo the gunshot does wound Geet....phir toh jail sequence hone se rahi. And If the protag get hurt.....then the show'll reach a completely new level n track. 

Plus...the dream sequence promo seems devious....Geet does say that....How can My dream come true? But the lines later say that ...''Dreams do come true'' so in a way the CVs hinting that despite all odds he'll give Geet her dream wedding. . FIngers crossed!! 

Bring the drama on, CVs. Anticipation at it's best...but no expectations, ya'll.

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
thank you ji ...Smile

Originally posted by mayadika11

awesome post ...
very well analysed........
loved it......

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
indeed, spoilers spoil-us!!!

Originally posted by sanjh1234

Originally posted by drdee142

Oh this has now become my policy too, expect the least so when you get something you are happy.

Especially with the way things not going as expected and us getting all upset and frustrated, I've decided not to get over excited over anything (difficult with Maaneet but will try), try not to watch SBB, SBS & other news (the operative word being "Try") so I can be happy with what I get.

All wishful thinking......how much I'll actually be able to do it is another storyLOL
LOL what ever we say we can't keep away from spoilers

mysterygurl1427

Go to top