Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namitasin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow nihu awsom analysis i just hope maneet got married i know their r lots of hurdels they have to cross n surely maan will do that. Fingers crossed.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well analyzed nd said..............
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

welcum bck my positivity queenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......good to c u bck.....πŸ€—

very well said Nihu πŸ‘πŸΌ....loved da way u linkd both da promosπŸ‘πŸ‘....frst frm Geets POV n second frm Maans POV......yes now it does mak sense bt still da way its executd needs to b mor efficint...i feel...coz da current possible tracks(Arjun's reveng n MC) ARE pretty strong n can prove to b very effcnt storyline....da way its executd wil leave an impact on da audienz........dey noe wat dey r doin....issme koi shak nahi....bt dey shd b able to convey der point to da audienz widot much thought process.....dat part needs mor efficiency i feel....
hum log tho isske baare mei Skype pe aur thread pe discuss karthe hai....v cum up wid possible outcums n da negtv n postv points of a track....v r crazy abt dis serial.......sab humare tarah pagal nahi naa...πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Abt Arjun gettin Geet bck to da mandap on tym wd b a GREAT piece of act.....grt goin NihuπŸ‘πŸ‘....dnt think abt dat.......it wd strengthen da trust dat da Khuranas hav on him now.....n wat if he even helps in fightin Brij n gettin him behind da bars....as in....its pretty much clear dey r headin towrds a MC track.....or dat is da plan nw.....everythin is pointin towrds dat....Arjun cd act as the person who wd handle da situation ven Maan n Daadi r in da hospitl wid Geet.....bt as u said dis wd mean makin Arjun a hero in frnt of da Khuranas n an anti hero in frnt of usπŸ˜‰......des r all possibilitz which can make an impact btw Maan n Arjuns relation der by layin da foundatn fr Arjuns revng.....coz dat is obviously da major track dey r concntrin on.....

chalo bohot kuch likh diya....hope i made senseπŸ˜•....aisa naa ho ki....maine thumhe aur conphuse kar diya....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loads of Luv,
Lavu....
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi namita, 
and in the end when they get together, it will be worth all the pain hopefully .. i just hope nothing happens to the baby, though i am fearing the worst at the moment

Originally posted by: namitasin

Wow nihu awsom analysis i just hope maneet got married i know their r lots of hurdels they have to cross n surely maan will do that. Fingers crossed.

-honeydew- thumbnail
thank you jee ...

Originally posted by: dia_ditz

well analyzed nd said..............

-honeydew- thumbnail
lavu ........πŸ€—
my beti from kisi aur ka pati .... kaisi hai ...🀣
well, i think whenever i detach from the show, something happens and i get sucked back into the groove, and its maddening, how the number of posts i have made ever since i thought i was done have increased by multifolds ...
lets see how they use Arjun's track cos i dont know any other way they can take the story forward .. unless ofcourse if they want to show a couple of fillers here and there once more ..
anyway, lets see what happens.... phingers crossed !!

Originally posted by: LavZ

welcum bck my positivity queenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......good to c u bck.....πŸ€—

very well said Nihu πŸ‘πŸΌ....loved da way u linkd both da promosπŸ‘πŸ‘....frst frm Geets POV n second frm Maans POV......yes now it does mak sense bt still da way its executd needs to b mor efficint...i feel...coz da current possible tracks(Arjun's reveng n MC) ARE pretty strong n can prove to b very effcnt storyline....da way its executd wil leave an impact on da audienz........dey noe wat dey r doin....issme koi shak nahi....bt dey shd b able to convey der point to da audienz widot much thought process.....dat part needs mor efficiency i feel....
hum log tho isske baare mei Skype pe aur thread pe discuss karthe hai....v cum up wid possible outcums n da negtv n postv points of a track....v r crazy abt dis serial.......sab humare tarah pagal nahi naa...πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Abt Arjun gettin Geet bck to da mandap on tym wd b a GREAT piece of act.....grt goin NihuπŸ‘πŸ‘....dnt think abt dat.......it wd strengthen da trust dat da Khuranas hav on him now.....n wat if he even helps in fightin Brij n gettin him behind da bars....as in....its pretty much clear dey r headin towrds a MC track.....or dat is da plan nw.....everythin is pointin towrds dat....Arjun cd act as the person who wd handle da situation ven Maan n Daadi r in da hospitl wid Geet.....bt as u said dis wd mean makin Arjun a hero in frnt of da Khuranas n an anti hero in frnt of usπŸ˜‰......des r all possibilitz which can make an impact btw Maan n Arjuns relation der by layin da foundatn fr Arjuns revng.....coz dat is obviously da major track dey r concntrin on.....

chalo bohot kuch likh diya....hope i made senseπŸ˜•....aisa naa ho ki....maine thumhe aur conphuse kar diya....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loads of Luv,
Lavu....

nandinivarma1 thumbnail
but the truth is nihu, in my life geet ki adat ho gaye hai, geet meri zindagi ki zarrorat hai (just like maan's)...so what to do...we watch thro all negativity with the fear in our mind that just like the engagement, the wedding might not happen....but one thing for no amount of money will i watch the AA love track, other things like he taking revenge, he taking care of nt is okay...the moment their love track comes i change the channel....any other channel is better than that, i feel so... Edited by nandinivarma1 - 13 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
nice post niha.
well described and analyzed .
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

sad to say I have been drifting away from the show lately - tho physically I have been watching each and every episode , but inside me something has died ...probably it is the faith in the CV's that has gone for a six - so much could have been beautiful in this show , but so much has not been so quite often lately ...but as they say , to love and lose is better than not loving at all - so it is with me regarding this show ...... I am glad I loved this show so deeply once that I continue to watch it with some wierd traces of hope even after all my dreams and hopes are shattered ...in terms of the show continuing with its original charm....

sorry , dont mean to be negative, just sharing my disappointment with some dear friends in this forum with whom I have shared some golden moments while sharing views and experiences of this show in its erstwhile golden era...

love to you Niha and to all my dear friends in this forum ....these days I hardly visit the forum to avoid writing negatively coz Gurti dont deserve it....but the forum is still dear to me ..and all of you are dearer than the show these days.....

and thats not to say that all episodes are bad or something ..not atll , Geet is still the best show among most available ...but compared to its own past grandeur and charm..its not a match anymore....

But i will watch it for GurTi as long as it airs , even if it breaks my heart to pieces with its lifeless predictibility of the recent times...

I was out of toch with the forum for long , but do you guys know why they changed Swati who was so wonderful in her storyline?

yours..and the forums...and (amazingly) still the show's,
VJ
Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nihu.........i forgot to say the same that muniza di said....

u comin out here and predicting reminded me of the old days....u see there was a time when we knew the CV's will never disappoint us....so we never had any expectations....cause we trusted the team more then anything........so we never knew what was to come...but we all waited for ur predictions to come.....and we watched the show without any expectations....cause we trusted the CV's.....and new that whatever they will show will be bang on

when we watched this show....we never watched with anything strings attached....we watched it because we knew that the show wouldn't get ruined as it was handled by the best Team....

however that trust broke the day maaneet separated for the first time over the stupidest MU......had it been a good reason then maybe it would have been digestable.....but it was over something cynically stupid....

ever since that day, we all got scared that shit......the CV's how can they do this??? Since then nothing has been fixed....we trusted the CV's blindly.....and then one day they caught us....lolzzzzzz

and because of that we expect sooo much from them....but there really is no point anymore since the team is no longer the same team that made this show sooo wonderful...

it is a completely new team.......so we are expecting a lot that they handle the show....we are expecting each day that oh snap today's will be good......and at times the episode is brilliant....and then at times....it is like W*F did they just do???

But today i felt good to read ur post....it made me think about why we never watched the show with any expectations...and why we were after....

but now i guess it is just better for us to just sit back and watch...what the newbies are up to....perhaps they may bring the show back with a bang...but better to watch the show like before.....with no expectations...and have some trust again on the CV's....u know what i mean???
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago