Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Why no Geet Mahaepisode (Page 7)

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Joined: 15 October 2010
Posts: 361

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged

hi aash

 
love n laughter makes life worth living.............well saidThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxuLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeraj268

hi aash

 
love n laughter makes life worth living.............well saidThumbs Up
 
 
hi neeraj..........
 
thanks yaar.........
thats my philosopahy of life........
 
just shared it with u all....my crazy familyyySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

LOLLOLLOLLOL

u r roght ....
 
if we cry properly & loudly ... may B the cv's will hear our cry & give us our share ....LOLLOLLOL
 
 
yup u kno the kiddie tantrum scene...............
 
(all crazies lying on th ground n banging their hands n legs!!!!!!!!!)
and screaming n crying at the top of their voices.............
 
"WE WANT MAHAEPI...............MUJHE MAHAEPI CHAHIYE!!!!!!!!!11 MUJHE MAHAEPI CHAHIYE......."
i dont kno anything i want what i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudewdropred

KurbaanHua Senior Member
KurbaanHua
KurbaanHua

Joined: 07 March 2010
Posts: 458

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
They have enough pressure with an extra day to do. I'm happy with this much!
ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 2529

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Most of the serials on most of the channels are having 1 hour Maha episodes so why can't we get one for GHSP.

Bidaai, Raang Badalti Odhani, Tere Liye, Chand Chuppa Badal Mein, Gulal, Sanjog se Bani Sangini and others (you can name the rest).
 
Some of these serials have had maha episodes for no big reason so why can't we have one for the most awaited wedding of our dear Maan and Geet
 
Please let me know your views on this.


just now i was thinking the same thing... Sony's new show is also having one hour maha epi tonight...i think CryAngryCryAngry why are they not showing Geet?...

we really need to do something about this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

-knirwal- Goldie
-knirwal-
-knirwal-

Joined: 26 November 2010
Posts: 2041

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
i agree with u but how they show 1 hrs maha epi .for this they do more work...it create problem for our maaneet.they both already shoot a lot and also if they shoot more..it effects on their health
if am wrong ...so i m sorry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

[QUOTE=dewdropred]

LOLLOLLOLLOL

u r roght ....
 
if we cry properly & loudly ... may B the cv's will hear our cry & give us our share ....LOLLOLLOL

 
 
yup u kno the kiddie tantrum scene...............
 
(all crazies lying on th ground n banging their hands n legs!!!!!!!!!)
and screaming n crying at the top of their voices.............
 
"WE WANT MAHAEPI...............MUJHE MAHAEPI CHAHIYE!!!!!!!!!11 MUJHE MAHAEPI CHAHIYE......."
i dont kno anything i want what i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

[/QUOTE] 

 
tht is really really funny .LOLLOLLOLLOL..
 
but we need to do tht in front of them ... or send them or video ... doing tht ... so tht thy understand how badly we need the maha episode ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by drdee142

Most of the serials on most of the channels are having 1 hour Maha episodes so why can't we get one for GHSP.

Bidaai, Raang Badalti Odhani, Tere Liye, Chand Chuppa Badal Mein, Gulal, Sanjog se Bani Sangini and others (you can name the rest).
 
Some of these serials have had maha episodes for no big reason so why can't we have one for the most awaited wedding of our dear Maan and Geet
 
Please let me know your views on this.


just now i was thinking the same thing... Sony's new show is also having one hour maha epi tonight...i think CryAngryCryAngry why are they not showing Geet?...

we really need to do something about this...
 
 
hi ixuuuuu................
 
i read ur line "yr itni chup"
and fell over laughhing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Drashti Dhami- the beautiful Geet of Geet-Article!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: cuteteddybear25   Replies: 115   Views: 61195

cuteteddybear25 115 61195 02 October 2012 at 12:01am by kalyanireddy
Maan and Geet or Dev and Geet

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41

Author: AyeshaMehmood   Replies: 320   Views: 61423

AyeshaMehmood 320 61423 27 January 2012 at 7:22pm by risaa
Geet-Maan's love story in geet huyi sabse -Article

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: cuteteddybear25   Replies: 83   Views: 49494

cuteteddybear25 83 49494 18 November 2011 at 3:19am by anvi8888
maan loves geet crazily so geet should............

2 3 4 5 6

Author: arohidsouza   Replies: 44   Views: 26749

arohidsouza 44 26749 11 December 2010 at 9:31am by millii
Geet-Maan takkars.. Geet miscarriage

2 3 4 5

Author: ifun   Replies: 35   Views: 29443

ifun 35 29443 29 November 2010 at 3:32am by samvrishab

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index