Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: PandorasBox

Varsha is a hypocrite. When she hits, she throws a hard blow and she does it openly (although I don't understand her reasoning) I think we have established that indeed Varsha is at fault.But  let's not give Varsha all the limelight 😆 The youngest "dumb barbie" sister as GG88 put it also makes my blood boil. What's worse the eyerolling is so frequent in every scene she's in. It may not seem that bad compared to Varsha but they say that the little stresses in life are the ones that are most likely to kill you (in this case us viewers tolerating this divatude from our princess)

@bold: ðŸ¤£ dumb barbie playing with her Ken! but the point of vaishali that irks me the most is her pendulum like mood swings and her nature to get influenced easily.. in the begining she was archu's loyal servant, thinking archu and manav could do no wrong. after marriage, i understand perspectives change, but to think your sister is wrong and to dislike her and think like her husband is wrong.
atleast varsha is vocal, she cares two figs about others and pleasing anyone! 
and yes her eyerolling at EVERYTHING is annoying! so is her whiny voice "ddharrmeeshhh.......!"