Anyone else find it irritating...

_notinuse_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Is it just me, or does anyone else feel irritated with Vaishali's expression, in particular, her eyerolling. I mean, it seems like she's portraying a moody teenager. She's an expencting mother, why does she behave like a 12-year-old?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GamerGleek88 thumbnail
Right now i find it irritating that she exists,but yes she is VERY childish and she has no mind of her own. She just goes along with whatever anyone tells her which is how she ended up with Darmesh in the first place. which is weird because she used to have a little bit of a Varsha and a little bit of Archana but now she is just like a dumb barbie, move her hands and legs and make her talk cause she would do it for herself. these three sister are SO different it's like they don't even have the same parents. Varsha seems more like Rasika is her mother and Vashali seem like she might have come from someone who we havent even seen.
haha... now that you say it, i too found that irritating... she is behaving like an immature kid, having a real-life chance at playing house. she doesnt understand the realtionships, how to deal with them and she is easily influenced by others!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She used to be the most sensible and  cool person in the karanjkar family .Her ideas  were always so mature.She was the one who told Archana that either totally leave manav or just belong to him completely ......
Alos she always put down Manusha when she would show off money ..
I don't know how the writers could mess up vaishali so much ...Still she is better than Varsha ..
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya , vaishali is better than varsha , atleast she is a good wife , very supportive , and caring ...
varsha gives grief to both her maika and sasural...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
for time being I'm also not liking her but no matter who ever fly too high in life should and should come on earth afterwhile.
that depends on your way of flying and the way of falling whether it is a hard or soft one.
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i hate both vaishali and varsha
vaishali acts really stupid at times and varsha is already stupid whta can i say about her
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GamerGleek88

Right now i find it irritating that she exists,but yes she is VERY childish and she has no mind of her own. She just goes along with whatever anyone tells her which is how she ended up with Darmesh in the first place. which is weird because she used to have a little bit of a Varsha and a little bit of Archana but now she is just like a dumb barbie, move her hands and legs and make her talk cause she would do it for herself. these three sister are SO different it's like they don't even have the same parents. Varsha seems more like Rasika is her mother and Vashali seem like she might have come from someone who we havent even seen.

WELL SAID...i couldn't have put it any better myself
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Varsha is a hypocrite. When she hits, she throws a hard blow and she does it openly (although I don't understand her reasoning) I think we have established that indeed Varsha is at fault.But  let's not give Varsha all the limelight 😆 The youngest "dumb barbie" sister as GG88 put it also makes my blood boil. What's worse the eyerolling is so frequent in every scene she's in. It may not seem that bad compared to Varsha but they say that the little stresses in life are the ones that are most likely to kill you (in this case us viewers tolerating this divatude from our princess)
i just want to slap her !!! bitch ðŸ˜¡