Ways to get Yashdeep back on the show

Posted: 13 years ago

[CRYPT]Hello Yeh Ishq Haayeians,

As most of u knw my name is Vidya because im very popular around IF๐Ÿ˜Ž Jokes apart

well from past 2 weeks we havent seen Ajay on Yeh Ishq Haaye and the show is pretty empty without him

Well on the recent TB article they mentioned there was some problems between Yashdeep and the production house and for tht reason Yashdeep might not be back

We cant let that happen. Im sure we all love Ajay and to keep him on the show we need to bring back Yashdeep

So to do tht we gotta demand for him

Here is Star One Yeh Ishq Haaye website.

http://www.starone.in/show.aspx?sid=75

http://fanclub.indya.com/FansExpress.aspx?cid=287

Comment here and demand here for Ajay to be back.

Please guys do this if u want Ajay back๐Ÿ˜ƒ[/CRYPT]
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxxx for the link i am going to try my best
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Yes Vidya, you are right!! We need to get him back!!

Plz guys leave your comments there and also on the follwing websites:

Star one, YIH website:

This is Yashdeep's IF Profile. You can comment twice in a day. Keep commenting everyday to get his ranking up, so YIH people know that Ajay is an important character of YIH and he needs to come back!!

These are the articles on YIH, Keep commenting on that as well to get Ajay back.. Even on the Ranbir articles you can talk abt Ajay.. Here you go. But yh you can only comment four times on eaach article (but thats more than enuf to get Ajay back if we all do so).. Plz do rate the article as well:
The first 2 has Yashdeep tagged in it.. So do comment and make him rise up!! You can also comment on the third one too as its a recent one, it will be good!! Just want Ajay back!!

Plz guys leave ur comments everywhere!!! And rate the articles too, as it will help the in the ranking system of the show and the actors!!
CoolFairySaba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will do all that.........he really has to come back.......or the show is over..........:(
Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Yes Vidya, you are right!! We need to get him back!!

Plz guys leave your comments there and also on the follwing websites:

Star one, YIH website:

This is Yashdeep's IF Profile. You can comment twice in a day. Keep commenting everyday to get his ranking up, so YIH people know that Ajay is an important character of YIH and he needs to come back!!

These are the articles on YIH, Keep commenting on that as well to get Ajay back.. Even on the Ranbir articles you can talk abt Ajay.. Here you go. But yh you can only comment four times on eaach article (but thats more than enuf to get Ajay back if we all do so).. Plz do rate the article as well:
The first 2 has Yashdeep tagged in it.. So do comment and make him rise up!! You can also comment on the third one too as its a recent one, it will be good!! Just want Ajay back!!

Plz guys leave ur comments everywhere!!! And rate the articles too, as it will help the in the ranking system of the show and the actors!!

Added the links to the main post

Yes guys please give it a hard try. If u want Ajay to stay then please do all these
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Thanks Vidya.. Hope we get him back.. ๐Ÿ˜Š Plz everyone comment everywhere!!
Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Thanks Vidya.. Hope we get him back.. ๐Ÿ˜Š Plz everyone comment everywhere!!

Im commenting on Star One site regularly๐Ÿ˜ƒ will start commenting on his fanclub too
Also guys here is Yeh Ishq Haaye Facebook page

Comment here and tell them to bring back Yashdeep

Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidya85

Im commenting on Star One site regularly๐Ÿ˜ƒ will start commenting on his fanclub too

Yes I have been commenting there myself too!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Most of the people there too want Ajay back!! And Im happy and hope cvs sees this!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Btw for the facebook site Im not on FB.. ๐Ÿ˜” I wish I was there.. But anyways whoever is there Plz people support!! Keep commenting everywhere possible!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ