Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I feel like singing
To the parlour...To the parlour.....To the parlour ...clementine
geet is an idiot......geet is an idiot ....geet is an idiot .....clementine
some points after seeing the episode
1. maan looked good. his purple kurta was good but he looked divine in the white kurta. Icing on the cake was of course 'tum dono jaldi aana'. cute
2. everybody is going to the parlour. how come daadi did not go. she could have also gone in another direction.
3. i don't believe it. The two idiots pinky and Tasha had to go and get the jewellery for geet. Where did all the khandaani jewellery go and what happeend to the jewellery that maan had got for geet. Did he return it to the shop after the engagement.
3. please remove delhi and name the place as timbuktoo. i get upset whenever they mention these inane things about delhi. very loyal to delhi i am. They go shopping to south-ex but go to a parlour in CP. Nobody in delhi goes to a parlour in CP. But then I am not supposed to think logically. forgive me, I think logically only about Delhi. I will forgive them other things ofcourse. Too much of a loyal viewer to do otherwise.
4. Once more Geet asks for a promise, maan should call her bluff and ask her to give a list. everyday her mind changes.
5. I was so super irritated when she asked him to think only about himself but then i thought....
we should thank Geet because she is the one thinking of the viewer. From the moment Maan started worrying about her too much she has become brain dead and totally stopped using her brains. that is what happens when other people keep helping you out. So maybe she is making Maan go back to the original HP Maan where he made her survive and taught her survival instincts. So thank you Geet for thinking about us .
love u and now waiting for monday. And don't worry i am not giving up on you. Just waiting for the CV's to see and realise your true character and give you dialogues which truly are signature GEET.
PS - I always had great sympathy for NT and thought Dev was the villian but then he was let off so easily (and given Meera as a consolation prize as well) and she was made out to be the villian. Get him back. He is the true villian.