Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #3 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 98)

.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 3320

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by .Isha.


DID as a show I like a lot.

DID IS THE BEST PartyLOL
 
Ooyee Mihir jho bhi bolna hai saaf saaf bolo...  LOL  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunIsha.IshaThatOneGuy

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 35514

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by MithiBani

 
Goa mein moti moti Russian auratein dekhin. Gay toh nahin dikhe but that Nanny looks gay. Looks like a kabootar and dresses like a 70 yr old. Ouch All tucked in and sweet like a nanha munna bacha ST tayyar karke layi ho. Confused 
 
You like that spiky haired wonder?? Shocked Confused 


Lol -  so true. Only reason I think ST has appointed him as 'nanny' is because he is lallu.Big smile
I do not like spiky hair wonders / Rohitish clothing choices of Terrence but like his choreography a lot. He joined some CDD karke Thumbs Down show so abhi thoda gussa hoon usse though.

DID as a show I like a lot.
 
Nanny Kohlu is younger than Maiyya and educated too. Isko kya soojhi chaukidaar ban-ne ki? Confused She'll dump him soon, gauranteed!!
 
DID, I've never watched. Heard abt it from SAS. I just can't sit thru the drama the judges do. Sleepy Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarIsha.Isha

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Joined: 14 November 2009
Posts: 1620

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by raffuchakkar


mihir practice man perfect
practice in other small spaces to make pregant first before venturing into nano  ;-)


good one though mihir

Sorry, main shree swami Emraan Hashmi sahab ka shishya nahi hoon LOL
unki to ek hi shishya hai veena malikLOLLOLLOL she wants kisses and hugs all the timeLOL
Wink


emraan hashmi got trained by swami nityaanadda
viagra malik is open heart any one can walk into and walk out any time she is bade dilwali aurat hai i guess u have not seen it

recent visits made by customers are babrik shah and mohd asif and hrishant goswani and ashmit and sallu mia in his farm house


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.fire_gun

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

 
DID, I've never watched. Heard abt it from SAS. I just can't sit thru the drama the judges do. Sleepy Sleepy

DID is only show where talent comes before drama Wink But every show must have at least LITTLE drama, isliye Geeta ko bithaya hain LOL otherwise its very less drama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Nishita123

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 35514

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Chalo, main abhi aayi...thodi der main....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Isha.IshaGujarNishita123

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goldysom

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by .Isha.


DID as a show I like a lot.

DID IS THE BEST PartyLOL
 
Ooyee Mihir jho bhi bolna hai saaf saaf bolo...  LOL  

Jis jis ko padhna tha unhone padh liya LOL Zyaada saaf bola toh Ekta a jayegi mujhe anti-DID lecture dene LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 6796

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

 
Nanny Kohlu is younger than Maiyya and educated too. Isko kya soojhi chaukidaar ban-ne ki? Confused She'll dump him soon, gauranteed!!
 
DID, I've never watched. Heard abt it from SAS. I just can't sit thru the drama the judges do. Sleepy Sleepy


Nanny kohli I guess is enjoying free stay and chances of muft ki publicity and hopefully some help with his 'career'. Partners with benifits as they say.

DID... I understand. Not everyone has to like all kind of shows. I stop watching music shows half way each season for this so called 'drama' only. Somehow, DID works for me!

Mihir, itna khush mat ho, I always used to like DID. All seasons!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuyfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26461

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by raffuchakkar


mihir practice man perfect
practice in other small spaces to make pregant first before venturing into nano  ;-)


good one though mihir

Sorry, main shree swami Emraan Hashmi sahab ka shishya nahi hoon LOL
unki to ek hi shishya hai veena malikLOLLOLLOL she wants kisses and hugs all the timeLOL
Wink


emraan hashmi got trained by swami nityaanadda
viagra malik is open heart any one can walk into and walk out any time she is bade dilwali aurat hai i guess u have not seen it

recent visits made by customers are babrik shah and mohd asif and hrishant goswani and ashmit and sallu mia in his farm house


  we have seen  her enough in bigbossLOLLOL..but she is not going back to pakistan because of case against her??/Confused

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34988

meluvsrk 628 34988 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76892

.Aparajhita. 865 76892 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36217

SobtiObsession 1159 36217 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25090

ROBlicious. 609 25090 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 47837

relentless. 1195 47837 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index