Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #3 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 41)

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 6796

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion


So true meri Dushman ID LOLHug

I watched NOKJ, and it's good. Watch it for sure... Dhobi Ghat will release on 21st, but might just wait till a lil later before I watch it. Not the kind of movie I want to watch in a theatre, probably will watch at home once a decent DVD is out Embarrassed


Goldyji tussi naa jaao. Change ko ex se current kar diya hai ab to. J/KLOL
I rarely watch any movie in theater! Will defi. watch both but on DVD!
No Entry try kiya kal.. Uff let me keep quietBig smile

PS: Eku can't  'like' your posts anymore.


Edited by .Isha. - 17 January 2011 at 10:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23326

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

anuradha  should not have discussed  all the things in front of  kids  look pooja she was never mean to rajiv in front of kidWink

Why is everyone stuck on the point that Anuradha discussed it infront of the kids.... Who else was she supposed to discuss it with??? Pooja's family was her kids, so she had to discuss the rules with them. She couldn't discuss it with the maids, could she? When the kids refused to listen to someone who was in their Mom's place, how can we expect them to listen to their maids Confused

Pooja had Rajiv to discuss the issues with, agar Anuradha had been a single mother like Pooja then obviously Pooja would have discussed it with Yash, won't she LOL

Then what's the whole confusion abt Ouch
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23326

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Saab Ji....Good Night and sorry we confused u Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 6796

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

question to all of u guys live aboard and watch indian show for time pass but how much u guys miss ur country and do u want to come back forever?Wink

Time pass is not the only reason - for meEmbarrassed
I wish I can measure - how much.
Yes I want to.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionfire_gun

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 6796

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Eku will discuss ME some other day. Pak gayi main aaj. Solly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23326

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.


Goldyji tussi naa jaao. Change ko ex se current kar diya hai ab to. J/KLOL
I rarely watch any movie in theater! Will defi. watch both but on DVD!
No Entry try kiya kal.. Uff let me keep quietBig smile

PS: Eku can't  'like' your posts anymore.

Lol...Kisne kaha aise movies dekhne ko LOL Haan watch both of them on DVD, I did the same for NOKJ. Tongue

p.s. Neither can I like ur posts. ME forum pe quota khatam ho gaya lagta hai Wink
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26461

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by fire_gun

anuradha  should not have discussed  all the things in front of  kids  look pooja she was never mean to rajiv in front of kidWink

Why is everyone stuck on the point that Anuradha discussed it infront of the kids.... Who else was she supposed to discuss it with??? Pooja's family was her kids, so she had to discuss the rules with them. She couldn't discuss it with the maids, could she? When the kids refused to listen to someone who was in their Mom's place, how can we expect them to listen to their maids Confused

Pooja had Rajiv to discuss the issues with, agar Anuradha had been a single mother like Pooja then obviously Pooja would have discussed it with Yash, won't she LOL

Then what's the whole confusion abt Ouch
whatever that pooja bedi daughter  said was true...anuradha  dont know how to speak with kids she was watching how they  were crying still gone ahead and commented that thats shows "their upbringing"OuchOuch


Edited by fire_gun - 17 January 2011 at 10:44am
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23326

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by fire_gun

question to all of u guys live aboard and watch indian show for time pass but how much u guys miss ur country and do u want to come back forever?Wink

Time pass is not the only reason - for meEmbarrassed
I wish I can measure - how much.
Yes I want to.

Agree with each and every word of what Ishiii says... And just an FYI, some of us on this forum have moved back to India or in planning stages of moving back. So yes, we also believe in doing what we say here Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 35005

meluvsrk 628 35005 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76917

.Aparajhita. 865 76917 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36222

SobtiObsession 1159 36222 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25103

ROBlicious. 609 25103 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 47859

relentless. 1195 47859 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index