Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #3 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 125)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47575

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcm226

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by MithiBani

Now they are saying it was felt in Gujrat, Rajasthan, Punjab and NCR region.


Hope my family is safe then. Let me call.
 
They will be. Don't worry. The odd part is most computer nerds in hubby's office didn't even feel it. Only hubby and a few others. LOL!! Kaise log hain!! It was so bad!! One person in my building was freaking...running helter skelter. I told him from my balcony that it has stopped but he didn't believe me. He was running around asking 'Ruk gaya, ruk gaya........' Confused
u know Mithi,last yr yaha bhi halka earthquake feel huwa tha..........shayad june me.........I was at home that time,mostly sabne feel kiya but maine nahi feel kiya thaConfused.......shayad I was making preparation for a party(nonstop working,cooking,cleaning etc) to maine feel hi nahi kiya................
 
Pallo,do u remember that earthquake?
 
Nahi.. i have never felt an earthquake in Canada.. but i remem it was last year summer sometime..

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 6796

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

 
They will be. Don't worry. The odd part is most computer nerds in hubby's office didn't even feel it. Only hubby and a few others. LOL!! Kaise log hain!! It was so bad!! One person in my building was freaking...running helter skelter. I told him from my balcony that it has stopped but he didn't believe me. He was running around asking 'Ruk gaya, ruk gaya........' Confused


They are. Am super sensitive that way.
I can relate to those 'didn't feel' people in starting but for more than a min?Shocked
Koi naa, kuchh nahi hua vo hi kaafi hai!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizarumcm226axeionMithiBani

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Joined: 11 October 2006
Posts: 16164

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Pulwasha

MIthi and Anshul and all out there... we all are praying .. inshAllah you guys will feel better and InshAllah taalla ull aziz.. there is going to be no earthquake..
 
786 (Rabbi Yasur wala Tasur)
 
Thanks Pallo, Nind...........Hug
 
It's odd. When you have kids, all you think of is them. I didn't think of anything else. How to get them out if it continued.
I completely agree Mithi..........u just think for ur kids safety,dimagh me baaki kuch aata hi nahi.............but u dont worry Mithi......sab thik ho jaayegaHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShizaruIsha.IshaMithiBanifire_gun

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 35514

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcm226

u know Mithi,last yr yaha bhi halka earthquake feel huwa tha..........shayad june me.........I was at home that time,mostly sabne feel kiya but maine nahi feel kiya thaConfused.......shayad I was making preparation for a party(nonstop working,cooking,cleaning etc) to maine feel hi nahi kiya................
 
Pallo,do u remember that earthquake?
 
Hota hai yaar. I remember when I was in hostel there was this earthquake early in the morning. Three of us were in one room. I woke up and shrieked 'Earthquake!!' My friend from the other end woke up too and she jumped on the girl sleeping on the middle bed.....held my outstreched hand and we fled outside. The middle wali ladki kept on sleeping, even though my dear frnd stepped on her to get to me. When we got back in after it had stopped, she was till sleeping. And it was a bad one. It was a super funny story later on. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeionmcm226

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Joined: 11 October 2006
Posts: 16164

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by mcm226

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by MithiBani

Now they are saying it was felt in Gujrat, Rajasthan, Punjab and NCR region.


Hope my family is safe then. Let me call.
 
They will be. Don't worry. The odd part is most computer nerds in hubby's office didn't even feel it. Only hubby and a few others. LOL!! Kaise log hain!! It was so bad!! One person in my building was freaking...running helter skelter. I told him from my balcony that it has stopped but he didn't believe me. He was running around asking 'Ruk gaya, ruk gaya........' Confused
u know Mithi,last yr yaha bhi halka earthquake feel huwa tha..........shayad june me.........I was at home that time,mostly sabne feel kiya but maine nahi feel kiya thaConfused.......shayad I was making preparation for a party(nonstop working,cooking,cleaning etc) to maine feel hi nahi kiya................
 
Pallo,do u remember that earthquake?
 
Nahi.. i have never felt an earthquake in Canada.. but i remem it was last year summer sometime..
haa june end ya july ke 1st week me shayad......I don't remember exactly the date but downtown se lekar yaha ke highrise bldgs me sabne feel kiya tha.........
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 35514

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by .Isha.

My mom was sleeping and they did not feel even a bit. Thank god. They are in Gujarat.
Hope no after-shocks for anyone.
 
inshAllah no more after shocks..Big smile
 
I hope so too. Uff!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishamcm226

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47575

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by mcm226

u know Mithi,last yr yaha bhi halka earthquake feel huwa tha..........shayad june me.........I was at home that time,mostly sabne feel kiya but maine nahi feel kiya thaConfused.......shayad I was making preparation for a party(nonstop working,cooking,cleaning etc) to maine feel hi nahi kiya................
 
Pallo,do u remember that earthquake?
 
Hota hai yaar. I remember when I was in hostel there was this earthquake early in the morning. Three of us were in one room. I woke up and shrieked 'Earthquake!!' My friend from the other end woke up too and she jumped on the girl sleeping on the middle bed.....held my outstreched hand and we fled outside. The middle wali ladki kept on sleeping, even though my dear frnd stepped on her to get to me. When we got back in after it had stopped, she was till sleeping. And it was a bad one. It was a super funny story later on. LOL
 
Mine was a super funny story too as my Khala came from US she was all prepared with chappal jharu everything..LOLLOL she even placed everyone's sandals accorfingly in ascending order so its easy for us to run and then she gave everyone a pack of gum in case we dont get anything to eat..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShizaruIsha.Ishamcm226fire_gunMithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 35514

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goldysom

Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by MithiBani

Now they are saying it was felt in Gujrat, Rajasthan, Punjab and NCR region.


Hope my family is safe then. Let me call.

Oooyyyeee nothing will happen to anyone.... 

 
Thanks Goldy!! I'm thinking of the ppl at the epicentre. No news yet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizarumcm226axeion

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34988

meluvsrk 628 34988 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76893

.Aparajhita. 865 76893 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36219

SobtiObsession 1159 36219 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25092

ROBlicious. 609 25092 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 47839

relentless. 1195 47839 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index