~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #3 : INVITES ONLY ~~ - Page 93

Posted: 13 years ago

it was very bad in Pakistan just saw on the news and then called nani.. she said everything is fine Alahamdulillah.. May God bless everyone.. it was 5-6 sec in Pakistan and people who felt it thought it was alteast 1.5 mins.. Earth quake always makes u feel the longer time but its actually mere seconds..

Oh God !! its scary !! MB, hope all is okay at your end.......and May God Help and Bless innocent souls......... :(
Originally posted by MithiBani

It was scary. And it felt soooooo long!! My monitor was shaking badly. So was the chair I was sitting on. The balcony door was creaking. I didn't know what to do. Started chanting. It was around 2 Mandy. God!!

ohhh dear.. I can understand it will be too scary.... where do you live MB.

Yeah. I do. But dimaag kaam nahin kar raha tha yaar.

Totally understand. Just grab children and family and run out in open immediately if you feel even slightest of effect again.

If you are on higher floor of a building run to terrace.

I know you wrote you know but critical time so no harm in giving this advice even if you already know.

Oh god, whenever I read about any such incident, I remember that scary 15 min and people suffering for ever because of that (I experienced 2001 26th Jan one myself)

All of NCR, some parts of Rajasthan.

Yeah. I do. But dimaag kaam nahin kar raha tha yaar.

🤗 have a warm hug from me sweetie, it cant be a nice feeling...........keep chanting and i know its easier said than done but please stay calm sending you lots and lots of love light and prayers
just saw in news😭...honestly i didn;t felt in my city which is near to pakistan..but i pray nobody gets hurt in this earthquake
Originally posted by Goldysom

ohhh dear.. I can understand it will be too scary.... where do you live MB.

Am in NOIDA. I don't think I'll sleep tonite. 😕
Originally posted by .Isha.

Totally understand. Just grab children and family and run out in open immediately if you feel even slightest of effect again.

If you are on higher floor of a building run to terrace.

I know you wrote you know but critical time so no harm in giving this advice even if you already know.

Oh god, whenever I read about any such incident, I remember that scary 15 min and people suffering for ever because of that (I experienced 2001 26th Jan one myself)

thanks for the advice Ishi.................I know Mithi,dimagh kaam nahi karta aise me..........sab pata hota hai kab kya karna hai but jab aisa waqt aata hai to dimagh ekdum blank ho jaata hai.......

@Ishi-OMG u exp.that Guj.earthquake.........oh God,kitna bhayankar tha