Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Here this is for you all TMK lovers πŸ˜› Mandy, Pallo, RC ji, Kabeer and whoever loved it !! πŸ˜† Double treat - Both Akshays πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd3K03CW7Rk[/YOUTUBE]

thanks Nishi....sher ka hai saala🀣......bechare Akshaye Khanna ko yehlog wig kyo pehnaate hai😑.........n why did Akshaye Khanna accepted this roleπŸ˜•
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mcm226

oh God🀣🀣...............kya scene yaad dilaya kabeerπŸ˜†..............Farah bhi naπŸ˜†

Hilarious! The worst part being my son was so inspired by that scene in particular Shetty he wanted a green jacket once he got it he started jerking his neck so often to the side even outside people used to stare I had to tell him firmly to stop, took him a good few days to get over it
mcm226 thumbnail
wow............yeh pic.post ho gayi..........phir wo pic.kyo nahi huiπŸ€”.....................Mihir,is pic.me aaliya bhi hai n kabir bhiπŸ˜›
Gujar thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Isha.

Haan thanks for reminding! Hey Kabeer how about teaching us one angrezi word everyday?
Pallo, same about all the languages you know!

Sure Isha word for today 'iconoclast' :)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Flu shall subside very soon I predict perhaps in a day or so! The good wishes of the forum members here are ever lasting.

Thnk you so much Kabeer..

all of u are super sweet...πŸ€—

Nishi.. tum to jarahi thi? chai peene ruk gayi kyaa???πŸ˜† i liked Akshay Khanna better in the movie.. he was soo cute..πŸ˜†

tho i like Akshay Kumar also he irritated me like anything in this movie.. katrina was better than him..
mcm226 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Hilarious! The worst part being my son was so inspired by that scene in particular Shetty he wanted a green jacket once he got it he started jerking his neck so often to the side even outside people used to stare I had to tell him firmly to stop, took him a good few days to get over it

how cuteπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........how old is ur son?
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

thanks Nishi....sher ka hai saala🀣......bechare Akshaye Khanna ko yehlog wig kyo pehnaate hai😑.........n why did Akshaye Khanna accepted this roleπŸ˜•

Bade dilwala......Sher ka hai saala......Jo khole har taala......🀣 
Akshya Khanna was as usual too good yaar........his comic roles are too good as well........uska appreance was so funny to start with  yaar ( including his wig ) πŸ˜† 
Sallu se to achha hi tha uska role........Sallu only got to do guest apperance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No wonder Pallo is mad at Farah and @ TMK movie πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Akshya Khanna was as usual too good yaar........his comic roles are too good as well........uska appreance was so funny to start with  yaar ( including his wig ) πŸ˜† 
Sallu se to achha hi tha uska role........Sallu only got to do guest apperance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No wonder Pallo is mad at Farah and @ TMK movie πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Im very happy and Glad that Salman didnt do a super stupid movie where he was not supposed to do anything.. he just came in a song and was done..HUHHHH πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

im nt mad at Farah for tht reason.. Salman is in Farah's next..πŸ˜†
Gujar thumbnail

how cuteπŸ˜†..........how old is ur son?

he's 7 :)
mcm226 thumbnail

u know Nishi when I heard this song for d 1st time .....n heard..........sher ka hai saala..........i thought maine kuch galat sun liya...............again suna to yakeen huwa ke maine sahi suna tha...........sher ka hai saala...........this line cracked me🀣🀣