Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
MB if you remember during the BB stint a lot of instigations & wars that occurred came from JW clan remember 'Kajen' 'sonia' etc [Not sure if I'm allowed to namedrop] :)
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Nope re...its clear to distinguish between fake and real accounts πŸ˜† these guy have friends in thousands, which is not possible unless they have made an account long ago πŸ˜†

Kyon bhai aap apne aap ko unique piece samajhte ho? Lol. JK.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Indian version on any reality show can't be drama free yaar.......Lets hope so ! πŸ˜†

Ashmit exposed the bitter truth " Veena is just good friend of mine" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Sara comes to his house everyday,  after work πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
True that......ST's dress was horrible - What was she thinking ??  Total Bhojpuri dress it was !! πŸ˜† Bechara Nanny Kohli looked totally out of the place - lolz........

I hope it's full on drama. Wanna watch Vindu/Raja/Bakki makkhi battle it out both on and off the field. πŸ˜› 

Uggh!! What a letdown. Iw as hoping for some fireworks!!😑

ST's dress and shoes. Ughh!! Stolen from some bhoju movie set, I guess. And that nanny!! Mujhe uspe patanhin kyun daya si aati hai. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Yea from what I've seen it'll be worse this time round I just checked out the DMG forum & she has some seriously passionate campaigners! :)

but ican bet  no one can beat ST FANSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† unki bhakti abhi bhi chalo hai shweta fans chat club parπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....they r discussing abt her old shows and blah blahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

But they don't air fights. Wipeout just shows contestants falling off things or getting boxed while trying to move thru obstacles. The cast list is darn interesting. WIsh they were locked up in BB house instead. πŸ˜› 

BTW, What did Ashmit expose on 13th? I did catch his Bday pics. Shweta in that horrendous dress and yellow pumps. 🀒 Veena and Sara in purple. Nanny Kohli was there too. God!! He looks so gay.

Oye MB Goa me kya dekha? Sab gay lag rahe hain?
Terrence.... I repeat Ouch!πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Isha.

Jumping in.... but if we all decide to be on that forum... ST se kam se kam 90% jyada fan following hai ye soap kanya ki...... Bhagvaan bachaae ham sab ko.

forum pe to jaana hi padega.......Wo kehte na.......Ye Ishq nahi aasan.......Ek Aag ka dariya hai jo paar karna hai somethin something πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

MB if you remember during the BB stint a lot of instigations & wars that occurred came from JW clan remember 'Kajen' 'sonia' etc [Not sure if I'm allowed to namedrop] :)

Namedrop? More like names and IDs and usernames used by that person. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† So that ID was a Winget fan? Hey Ram!! πŸ˜†

But she is young, I think. Teenager and with too much time on her hands. I felt she was harmless. The major instigators were other ppl, IMO. The kandha, bandook types who used ppl like sonia and Milind. Real cheapos. 🀒
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO just got this email

TATA has found out that there are only 2 problems with NANO Car

1. A Pregnant Woman cannot fit into it.
2. A Normal Woman cannot be made Pregnant in it :P :D ;-)

🀣
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yea from what I've seen it'll be worse this time round I just checked out the DMG forum & she has some seriously passionate campaigners! :)

so I am invtiting people on board for anti jennifer group

likely members

raffuchaakar and pulwa rani and pooja and mihir (dabang bawal karne wale)
MB (tikhi churi it is better she stays on the same side as me she is cool with her wits) ????
kabeer bhai angreziwala (needs his shakespeare english skills to confuse oppostion people it takes time to understand his english so ny the time we can gather some dirt on jennifer)
mr.khabri (anshul mia to give facts and taaza dirt kabar about jennifer)
arjun singahnia (to start funny threads bashing the soap queen)
ekta (axioen) to always like our bakwas posts (silent supporter)
SAS and meenu dear (for thier vishesh tippani and kabab mein haddi wali baten)
nishi dear with her vishesh gyan on how jeenifer should behave
goldy paaji with his silent likes as well as daily updates with his namak mirch masala
martand babuji with his witty nana patekar style one liners

Isha.Isha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

forum pe to jaana hi padega.......Wo kehte na.......Ye Ishq nahi aasan.......Ek Aag ka dariya hai jo paar karna hai somethin something πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol I know... Aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jaana hai!
Ham to ham hai, baaki sab paani kam hai.

Sab jhel lenge aur apni dabangiri chaalu rakhenge us forum pe bhi.πŸ˜ƒ