Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MithiBani

ZJK sounds good. But the US version is pretty tame. Fun show but wht will they do with the celebs? 😕 Hope they fight. 😆 😆

Yes Yes they will............Raja, Vindoo, BI, Rohit Verma,  Priyadarshini, Jennifer Winget - Fight to hogi hi.........lolz.......Show mein nahi to Forum mein to pakka 😆😆
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pooja bedi (in one shot in aamir's movie) and moon moon sen (in some telugu movies) and zeenat aman (in sex maniac Raj kapoor) and dimple in bobby and vidya balan in ishiqya and rekha in umrao jaan with just her eyes she can "manhandle" any man movie are trendsetters in bolly land and tollywood

not impressed with priyanakas and kareena's and katrina's zero figures (just my not pavithr views)

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

😆 😆 She acts all knowing. Also, who was that gay looking judge last yr? Spiky hair and all...😕

Ouch !! 😆 Terence Lewis.............He is my fav MB 😆 He is  just too Good in his field !! 😃 Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😆 😆 She acts all knowing. Also, who was that gay looking judge last yr? Spiky hair and all...😕

Yeh kya bol diya...he is Terence, the hot favorite of DID forum 😆 

his choreography is mindblowing 👏
Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yes Yes they will............Raja, Vindoo, BI, Rohit Verma,  Priyadarshini, Jennifer Winget - Fight to hogi hi.........lolz.......Show mein nahi to Forum mein to pakka 😆😆

But they don't air fights. Wipeout just shows contestants falling off things or getting boxed while trying to move thru obstacles. The cast list is darn interesting. WIsh they were locked up in BB house instead. 😛 

BTW, What did Ashmit expose on 13th? I did catch his Bday pics. Shweta in that horrendous dress and yellow pumps. 🤢 Veena and Sara in purple. Nanny Kohli was there too. God!! He looks so gay.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

With Winget in the mix one can safely guarantee a war! She has some following here!
raffuchakkar thumbnail
I hope geeta kapoor is married soon
she will be out of the show for some time and I can watch it also
she is really annoying
MB and I can form anti geeta and anti mr.spiky hair group 😳
MithiBani thumbnail

Ouch !! 😆 Terence Lewis.............He is my fav MB 😆 He is  just too Good in his field !! 😃

Oops!! 😳 😆😆

I dunno. Mujhe bahut ajeeb lagta hai voh. 😕 I don't watch naach gaana shows yaar. Watched Indian Idol 1. That's it.

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Yeh kya bol diya...he is Terence, the hot favorite of DID forum 😆 

his choreography is mindblowing 👏

Must be. I don't know. I've never watched it. He's hot on that forum, haan? Shukar hai I don't watch it. 😆
Edited by MithiBani - 13 years ago
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

With Winget in the mix one can safely guarantee a war! She has some following here!

so i am going to support gori version of "dolly bindra" 😉
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Another soap queen?  🤢