Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: fire_gun

anuradha  should not have discussed  all the things in front of  kids  look pooja she was never mean to rajiv in front of kidπŸ˜‰

Why is everyone stuck on the point that Anuradha discussed it infront of the kids.... Who else was she supposed to discuss it with??? Pooja's family was her kids, so she had to discuss the rules with them. She couldn't discuss it with the maids, could she? When the kids refused to listen to someone who was in their Mom's place, how can we expect them to listen to their maids πŸ˜•

Pooja had Rajiv to discuss the issues with, agar Anuradha had been a single mother like Pooja then obviously Pooja would have discussed it with Yash, won't she πŸ˜†

Then what's the whole confusion abt 
axeion thumbnail
Saab Ji....Good Night and sorry we confused u πŸ˜•
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

question to all of u guys live aboard and watch indian show for time pass but how much u guys miss ur country and do u want to come back forever?πŸ˜‰

Time pass is not the only reason - for me😳
I wish I can measure - how much.
Yes I want to.
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Eku will discuss ME some other day. Pak gayi main aaj. Solly.
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Isha.

Goldyji tussi naa jaao. Change ko ex se current kar diya hai ab to. J/KπŸ˜†
I rarely watch any movie in theater! Will defi. watch both but on DVD!
No Entry try kiya kal.. Uff let me keep quietπŸ˜ƒ

PS: Eku can't  'like' your posts anymore.

Lol...Kisne kaha aise movies dekhne ko πŸ˜† Haan watch both of them on DVD, I did the same for NOKJ. πŸ˜›

p.s. Neither can I like ur posts. ME forum pe quota khatam ho gaya lagta hai πŸ˜‰
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: axeion

Why is everyone stuck on the point that Anuradha discussed it infront of the kids.... Who else was she supposed to discuss it with??? Pooja's family was her kids, so she had to discuss the rules with them. She couldn't discuss it with the maids, could she? When the kids refused to listen to someone who was in their Mom's place, how can we expect them to listen to their maids πŸ˜•

Pooja had Rajiv to discuss the issues with, agar Anuradha had been a single mother like Pooja then obviously Pooja would have discussed it with Yash, won't she πŸ˜†

Then what's the whole confusion abt 

whatever that pooja bedi daughter  said was true...anuradha  dont know how to speak with kids she was watching how they  were crying still gone ahead and commented that thats shows "their upbringing"
Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Isha.

Time pass is not the only reason - for me😳
I wish I can measure - how much.
Yes I want to.

Agree with each and every word of what Ishiii says... And just an FYI, some of us on this forum have moved back to India or in planning stages of moving back. So yes, we also believe in doing what we say here πŸ˜ƒ
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Lol...Kisne kaha aise movies dekhne ko πŸ˜† Haan watch both of them on DVD, I did the same for NOKJ. πŸ˜›

p.s. Neither can I like ur posts. ME forum pe quota khatam ho gaya lagta hai πŸ˜‰

Are DH and I did not feel like going out to get any and that's the only one we could find at that moment!
Kal se work pe jaaegi naa?

Everyone, any good 'Indian' shows to watch? BB ke baad kuchh chahiye abhi.
Oh yeah I miss my contry so so much πŸ˜›   .......I will be back there soon ! 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
but why u people wants to come backπŸ˜‰ just because u  miss india or something elseπŸ˜‰