Anandis future? (Page 7)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by anu rulz

aditiji good shows stay good only for a few months..beyond tht they fall prey to the same ridiculous manipulation of channel heads..and i find COLORS one of the most despicable ones..oh the negativity makes me cringe..and the shameless people mint money exploiting all the issues which need to change..

True and to think that it was the channel that announced that their programmes were all going to be about issues that needed a change or to be resolved and therefore different...........Ha!!!!!!!!!Ouch

I think it is a close race between negativity and the virginal naaris in all of these serials.........

I was also horrified to hear of fan partisanship in dance shows and now I have stopped watching JDJ (which in any case I was watching more for Madhuri whose dancing I have always admired)..................everyone has gone mad......thank god for my movies.............

JDJ has sum gud dancing..bt yes,stay away frm the forum if u value ur sanity..LOL

Yes it does................oh I never get into any discussions where there is a conflict in the Forum..........so my sanity is safe...........thanks anyway.Smile

funfan Goldie
funfan
funfan

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

@ funfan and Aditi - I agree on the parts about Anandi's education !! The cv's should definitely take that up as a issue and focus on that aspect of story...however my logic and understanding about Jagya-Anandi's marriage is different...I have said this many times in this forum...but for me child marriage is no marriage....so there is no question of commitment per-se....

Anandi and Jagya were married when they were 6 !! they didnt even know the meaning of marriage let alone commitment....they grew up as friends and as they stepped into teenage it turned into attraction...the bond and love is more out of friendship rather than a husband-wife relationship....and also they are just 18-19 year olds....how many teens do we see being commited to each other for life? atleast I havent come across any ! it would be one of those rare cases where they are together for life...but the way they have portrayed Jagya in the show since childhood...he has always been a brat...now when he has moved to the city if he falls in love with another girl...and being an adult (18+)...I fell he has all the right to choose his life partner !! after all one cannot deny the fact that Anandi was not his choice...I see the so called commitment as a forced lifetime confinement in a relationship..which one cannot get out of...thats suffocating...specially when a person is now grown up and knows what he wants !!!  and showing how happy Ananid and Jagya are in life would be a totally wrong message if we talk about child marriages !! then for me the message would be look how strong the bond is between the couple, how committed they are and its all because they grew up together...I cant digest that fact !
anyways thats my pov...guess thats what makes this forum interesting different views on the same issue Smile no hard feelings...

But I agree on the fact that Jagya is turning out to be a snob and a lier..he needs to rectify his acts before the damage is done....he needs to pick one girl and stay true to her rather than playing with the life and feelings of two girls...

I opened this discussion thread now to find that a lot of interesting viewpoints have already been discussed. Clap

@ divmath & groucho Thanks to you, I am feeling comfortable in this discussion because we are objectively discussing some scenarios in a serial. So I completely agree that we shouldn't have hard feelings because of differences in our perspectives regarding the situation.

To me the situation between Jagya and Anandi (as it stands today) is that of an arranged marriage rather than child marriage. Jagya fully accepted her as his wife when both were adults (18 years old) and she returned to his place. I agree that they had not seen much of the world or exposed to interactions with opposite gender. But this holds true for most of the arranged marriages in our culture even when marriages take place at 22-25 years of age. People may go abroad for higher studies and then get exposure to newer things. Long distance marriages work on trust. So what is the message here? You may know your spouse from childhood and trust him but he may still be unfaithful and not deserve that trust. Lots to say but have to go now!

Yes, Jagya's character is getting butchered. And yes @ anu rulz, sadly, he is just one of many. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyogrouchoanu rulzammoos

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Anandi's future.... i see her as the world's most famous and kifayati toerag!
*Sigh*
Jagat does not leave a chance to look down upon her....
she doesnt leave a chance to do his Ji-hazoori!
D'oh
Ok!
She can be shocked and depressed but after that being the typical bhartiya tv bahu.... that must not be the case!
otherwise what msg will the show give to women who are so esily forgotten by their despo husbands!
Earlier Jagat.... was despo to get intimate with her.... excessive harmonal imbalance with this gone case!
Now.... he's having another problem.... he cant stand her!
Pinch
Funny..... mislead.... undeciscive... spineless dadisa's ladesar! 
Only if Anandi moves on and becomes independent.... that would be a real message especially to the rural audience!
*dreams*
Which can never be!
Cvs need help too!Wacko

Ekta76funfananu rulzammooskhusi_*

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Anandi's futureQuestion

Its the big bold question mark!!!

Education is the only way she can stand on her own.. Jagya may or may not redeem or forget Gauri or come out of his fantasy world. But the truth is he had proven himself a-non-trustworthy beend. They are not showing the reality by showing him crossing the boundary. If Lal Singh can still respect and love his wife, why not Jagya. Its all person to person and not all the boys do the same. So Anandi should know about him so soon and make a decision for herself. Let dadisa do her adrak waali chai and Sumitra take care fo the kitchen, at times Gehna will be busy at her war frontLOL

But knowing Anandi, she will not take the most important decision.. I guess its only Bhairon who can bring her back to the world of education. He should make the decision that he is sending her to school  and she will not do anymore social service or dadisa catering service.

I dont understand what Anandi is doing with her so called classroom. I dont see her teaching the kids any curriculum. Its just those extra curricular activitiesConfused She wanted the kids to be like her or really want to move ahead in her lifeStern Smile

funfananjani-pagliradtanu rulzkhusi_*

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
wow such a nice thread...

i wud really love to see Anandi move on in her life rather being just a ideal bahu n bcum an idol herself :D

so want this to happen
"Anandi winning elections against heth singh...and daadisa , jagya taking an appointment to meet her !!! that'll be awesome...Clap.. I sincerely hope she doesnt forgive Jagya and go back to being the doormat and succumb to slavery"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

wonder howz it going to turn?  I only hope it won't be a sati-savitri type of waiting for her hubby all through her life completely wasting it.  I hope she takes a stand and builds her life independently

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulz

Go to top