India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandis future? (Page 4)

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
dats has always being normal in asian country that if someone is edicated he/blames always the opposite to not beign educated...

and thnx to dadi sa who stopped anandi to have edicatuion even when she went to her maeka...

vaiku Senior Member
vaiku
vaiku

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hope so..want anandi to change completely into a modern girl.idiot jagya! Want jagya to realize his mistake soon..
Teeya Goldie
Teeya
Teeya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
mere khayaal se shreeman shreemati ki story ko aage lana chahiye yahan bilkul woh kaam aayegi wahi story gaav ki ladki morden ban jaati hai yaad hain naa sanjeev kumar and rakhi's movie .........anandi ko bhi change karna chahiye kam se kam jagya ko yeh pata chalna chahiye ki uski bivi ko pichhe rakhne mein uski dadisa ka haath hai anandi ka koi kasoor nahi hai aur jis bivine uski jaan bachai usko chhodkar woh kisi aur ladki ki tarah chala gaya?....bewcoof kahin ka....
mama_0000 Newbie
mama_0000
mama_0000

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hi guys....why r u al blaming jagya...u al realise dat both anandi nd jagya r forced into this relationship...they both didnt knw the meaning of love...nd i particularly dislike anandi.......she never realised dat jagya was her HUSBAND...she always wantd to b a gud BAHU

so wats wrong if jagya has truly grown up nw nd has found his true love.....i hope he nd gauri get 2gether....nd gauri understands him nd supports hm...

anandi never stud up 4 her rights...she always poked her nose in others matters...so she wil also learn to lead her lyf in her own way....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mama_0000

hi guys....why r u al blaming jagya...u al realise dat both anandi nd jagya r forced into this relationship...they both didnt knw the meaning of love...nd i particularly dislike anandi.......she never realised dat jagya was her HUSBAND...she always wantd to b a gud BAHU

so wats wrong if jagya has truly grown up nw nd has found his true love.....i hope he nd gauri get 2gether....nd gauri understands him nd supports hm...

anandi never stud up 4 her rights...she always poked her nose in others matters...so she wil also learn to lead her lyf in her own way....

well said....Thumbs Up even I want to see Jagya and Gauri together....but before that happens...I want Jagya to confess and tell the truth...no relationship can develop on a foundation of lie, and here Jagya has been constantly lying to both Anandi and Gauri, he needs to clear all that and then move on......Even I dont believe in Jagya - Anandi 's marriage....come on it was a child marriage....from when did we start supporting an evil practice called child marriage??? at least I dont....and in order to show that child marriage is bad the cv's have to separate Jagya-Anandi ...and I sincerely hope they do just that....Anandi needs to get a life....learn to stand on her feet and most importantly fight for her self respect, which she lacks big time...she always stands up for others...but doesn't realize she needs the biggest help....I despise Anandi for her doings and foolishness....right from the day she gave up studies for the sake of whom? daadisa....thats the most foolish and unforgivable act of hers...in my eyes....she was so bright and smart when she was young and now has turned into a dumb doormat ready to please everyone at the drop of a hat.....this incident must open her eyes !! hope she learns a lesson and moves on rather than immersing herself in a bucket of tears ! duh...

anu rulz

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Originally posted by mama_0000

well said....Thumbs Up even I want to see Jagya and Gauri together....but before that happens...I want Jagya to confess and tell the truth...no relationship can develop on a foundation of lie, and here Jagya has been constantly lying to both Anandi and Gauri, he needs to clear all that and then move on......Even I dont believe in Jagya - Anandi 's marriage....come on it was a child marriage....from when did we start supporting an evil practice called child marriage??? at least I dont....and in order to show that child marriage is bad the cv's have to separate Jagya-Anandi ...and I sincerely hope they do just that....Anandi needs to get a life....learn to stand on her feet and most importantly fight for her self respect, which she lacks big time...she always stands up for others...but doesn't realize she needs the biggest help....I despise Anandi for her doings and foolishness....right from the day she gave up studies for the sake of whom? daadisa....thats the most foolish and unforgivable act of hers...in my eyes....she was so bright and smart when she was young and now has turned into a dumb doormat ready to please everyone at the drop of a hat.....this incident must open her eyes !! hope she learns a lesson and moves on rather than immersing herself in a bucket of tears ! duh...

Here again, I agree and differ in parts .............There are really 2 messages here, one is the issue of the drawbacks of  child marriage and the other about commmitment............in my opinion.

In his obsession Jagya is taking refuge in lying.........which no one can condone but he is not the first male to do that.
Anandi should and must improve on herself big time if she is to stand up for herself...........that must be a part of the message that women and children must have the freedom to learn through education the difference between the word 'choice' and ' force'.

Jagya is obsessed ........but  till now he has   never said he loves her, although one might argue he behaves like that but that is because we have never seen this side of him with Anandi. Unfortunately Gauri has those feelings for him so he must come clean or he will ,as mentioned by you, hurt 2 girls who have both been good for him in different ways.

But I disagree about separation or divorce............commitment in marriages  in certain stratas of our society are virtually dying and this would not be a good message to portray. Even in arranged marriages you need time to adjust and things don't always happen in the best possible way so in this case the adjustments are more  specially with Anandi and her give up my studies and please Dadisa natureOuchOuch which has been her downfall. I think if the channel can sensitively show a change both in Jagya and Anandi with Gauri accepting the inevitable for this serial at least the message of the ills, the downfalls, the bad choices and finally the adjustments may work well.

Again my opinion..........I am a bit fed up with the negativity in this channel and I really hope one serial at least ends with hope and positivity.

Edited by groucho - 02 February 2011 at 8:50pm
funfan Goldie
funfan
funfan

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I couldn't resist adding my two bits to this very interesting discussion:
1. If Jagya loves Anandi he should love her for the person she is. Her getting makeover to be a "modern girl" will be just superficial packaging. Also the aspirations can always be higher...If the wife is BSc should she feel insecure that her husband may get attracted to a girl having higher qualifications?
2.There are a lot of disadvantages of a woman not been educated (for the family as well as for the society)...the serial could have focussed on more of those issues rather than showing that the husband will not be faithful if one is not educated. It would have been great if they had shown Jagya playing a constructive role in ensuring Anandi's education.

PS: I am a very strong supporter of woman's education (not just basic level but also good quality higher education) and financial independence.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyogroucho

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funfan

I couldn't resist adding my two bits to this very interesting discussion:
1. If Jagya loves Anandi he should love her for the person she is. Her getting makeover to be a "modern girl" will be just superficial packaging. Also the aspirations can always be higher...If the wife is BSc should she feel insecure that her husband may get attracted to a girl having higher qualifications?
2.There are a lot of disadvantages of a woman not been educated (for the family as well as for the society)...the serial could have focussed on more of those issues rather than showing that the husband will not be faithful if one is not educated. It would have been great if they had shown Jagya playing a constructive role in ensuring Anandi's education.

PS: I am a very strong supporter of woman's education (not just basic level but also good quality higher education) and financial independence.

Very well put...........I am hoping that the serial will show that Jagya in his new environment went overboard and is now fascinated with Gauri for more than just education.... I am still hoping they will show Anandi improving herself in the best way for her.

Jagya has been unfaithful only in a manner of speaking but not in the true sense.........it is still not too late for the CV's to avoid the final issue. I am hoping that the  CV's can easily show Anandi visiting Mumbai and getting inspired by the education system. Day Dreaming One can only hopeDay Dreaming

funfan

Go to top