Balika Vadhu

Anandis future? (Page 3)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Originally posted by sameera84

Hey trendy's, this is Sameera Smilei totally agree with you this is what should happen further but iam sorry to say hamari mahaan audience to Anandi and Jagyaa ko radha krishna ya ran sita banaane pe tule hainAngry. According to me (without hurting any fan's sentiments) Anandi's and Jagya's marriage was a child marriage. Both thier brains have been fed from thoughts like "she is your wife and he is your husband". I mean common guys how much does a 18 yera old girl and an 20 yr old boy understand about Marriage Dead. Niether Jagya nor Anandi have had any interraction male or female of the opposite sex other thier family, so how will they decide wether its love or not between them. I think the relationship between them is obligatory, which has developed into first friendship and then into something more than that. But its not love, other wise Jagya wouldn't have fallen for the first girl that he has an interaction with other than his family. For once plzzzzzzz AngryAngrycan we not show the girl moving forward after discovering about her husband's infidelity, making her life worthwhile and then falling for a man who is really worthy of all her love and sacrifice. God  iam sick and tired DeadDeadAngry of the same mera pati mera parmeshwar track according to which every leading lady returns and loves her husband who has humiliatedDead , beaten her, been involved in adultery that too repeatedlyDead. I want Anandi to move forward complete her studies, gain self respect and then probabaly fall for a Man Embarrassednot a child like Jagya, Anandi is younger than him but she has more patience and wits in her than him. 

I Echo you !!!!! Thumbs Up finally someone who sees the farce of this whole child marriage and adultery thing !! rather than ranting about how bad Jagya is and how good Anandi is....BV has been different...and I want it to remain that way...I hope your words come true and Anandi just moves on in life to continue education and marry a mature guy (of course once she has done something for herself)...in the mean while Jagya will realize his mistakes..but I am sure he could move on in life too...hope the CV's dont bring "mera pati parameshwar" and "janam janam ka saathi" wala boring done to death tracks like other shows in this one !! for once CV's please try and be different!

Great post by Sameera and you..................If the CV's do have the guts to show a realistic positive outcome after all the pitfalls of a child marriage, I for one will be dancing with joyDancing

A clear message that can be understood..........hopefully some can learn from it and at last we will have a winner of a serial.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssdivmathpjyoanu rulz

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yyyy

I completly agree with you all...I dont wanna see the same old track.I don't think jagya is completly wrong....he is around 18-19 where it's naturally to have crushes...get attracted to ur friends....whereas in anandi's case  she hasn't got a chance to intereact with other male friends and above that in our society only girls are thought .."pati parameshwar"...thinking about other men is a sin etc....

Well,i want both jagya and anandi to move in life...study further ...settle well in life..after that if they want they can stay with each other or find some  suitable patner...

I tend to agree with the fact that Jagya is going through what every boy of his age does............but I do not accept his intolerable attitude towards Anandi. Even if he does not understand the meaning of commitment as in his marriage, Anandi has been a friend and a playmate..........he owes her at the least a decent attitude.

Anandi will do whatever she can given her circumstances to better herself ........at present  it will be because Jagya expects it but with knowledge will come wisdom and I am hoping she will then make the right choice for herself..................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssdivmathpjyo

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Havent read the above posts.. but mu opinion is they WILL show Anandi moving ahea din her life out from being a doormat. Today also DS was balming her for JAgya's return.. For god's sake dadisa kabhi tho apni akal ka isthemaal karo..

Now we will see Anandi trying to be modern for JAgya and DS opposing it and ANandi stern at her point and then comes GAuri and DS will again blame Anandi. But this time on knowing JAgya's truth GAuri will side Anandi and I really hope Gauri helkps Anandi get out of this kacche umar ke rishtey and move ahea din her life and if JAgya loves her he can wait....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssdivmathpjyoanu rulz

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Havent read the above posts.. but mu opinion is they WILL show Anandi moving ahea din her life out from being a doormat. Today also DS was balming her for JAgya's return.. For god's sake dadisa kabhi tho apni akal ka isthemaal karo..

Now we will see Anandi trying to be modern for JAgya and DS opposing it and ANandi stern at her point and then comes GAuri and DS will again blame Anandi. But this time on knowing JAgya's truth GAuri will side Anandi and I really hope Gauri helkps Anandi get out of this kacche umar ke rishtey and move ahea din her life and if JAgya loves her he can wait....

Haiiiii kya baat boli...tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar Smile.. yes we all want Anandi to move on in life, get educated, do something for herself and find a sensible partner...Gauri can help her in that process as she is already sensible...As I said earlier...Jagya and Daadisa can then go on the long awaited "chaar dhaam yatra"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

yyyy IF-Rockerz
yyyy
yyyy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by yyyy

I completly agree with you all...I dont wanna see the same old track.I don't think jagya is completly wrong....he is around 18-19 where it's naturally to have crushes...get attracted to ur friends....whereas in anandi's case  she hasn't got a chance to intereact with other male friends and above that in our society only girls are thought .."pati parameshwar"...thinking about other men is a sin etc....

Well,i want both jagya and anandi to move in life...study further ...settle well in life..after that if they want they can stay with each other or find some  suitable patner...

I tend to agree with the fact that Jagya is going through what every boy of his age does............but I do not accept his intolerable attitude towards Anandi. Even if he does not understand the meaning of commitment as in his marriage, Anandi has been a friend and a playmate..........he owes her at the least a decent attitude.

Anandi will do whatever she can given her circumstances to better herself ........at present  it will be because Jagya expects it but with knowledge will come wisdom and I am hoping she will then make the right choice for herself..................

Even i am not su[pporting his behaviour towards Anandi.All i am sayin is Jagya's attraction towards gauri is natural .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssdivmathpjyo

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Agree with you all. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by divmath

Originally posted by sameera84

Hey trendy's, this is Sameera Smilei totally agree with you this is what should happen further but iam sorry to say hamari mahaan audience to Anandi and Jagyaa ko radha krishna ya ran sita banaane pe tule hainAngry. According to me (without hurting any fan's sentiments) Anandi's and Jagya's marriage was a child marriage. Both thier brains have been fed from thoughts like "she is your wife and he is your husband". I mean common guys how much does a 18 yera old girl and an 20 yr old boy understand about Marriage Dead. Niether Jagya nor Anandi have had any interraction male or female of the opposite sex other thier family, so how will they decide wether its love or not between them. I think the relationship between them is obligatory, which has developed into first friendship and then into something more than that. But its not love, other wise Jagya wouldn't have fallen for the first girl that he has an interaction with other than his family. For once plzzzzzzz AngryAngrycan we not show the girl moving forward after discovering about her husband's infidelity, making her life worthwhile and then falling for a man who is really worthy of all her love and sacrifice. God  iam sick and tired DeadDeadAngry of the same mera pati mera parmeshwar track according to which every leading lady returns and loves her husband who has humiliatedDead , beaten her, been involved in adultery that too repeatedlyDead. I want Anandi to move forward complete her studies, gain self respect and then probabaly fall for a Man Embarrassednot a child like Jagya, Anandi is younger than him but she has more patience and wits in her than him. 

I Echo you !!!!! Thumbs Up finally someone who sees the farce of this whole child marriage and adultery thing !! rather than ranting about how bad Jagya is and how good Anandi is....BV has been different...and I want it to remain that way...I hope your words come true and Anandi just moves on in life to continue education and marry a mature guy (of course once she has done something for herself)...in the mean while Jagya will realize his mistakes..but I am sure he could move on in life too...hope the CV's dont bring "mera pati parameshwar" and "janam janam ka saathi" wala boring done to death tracks like other shows in this one !! for once CV's please try and be different!

Great post by Sameera and you..................If the CV's do have the guts to show a realistic positive outcome after all the pitfalls of a child marriage, I for one will be dancing with joyDancing

A clear message that can be understood..........hopefully some can learn from it and at last we will have a winner of a serial.Smile

Totally agreeThumbs Up  
But I  wonder how far the  CV s go with this track  because they always start some tracks drag it for a while then  suddenly  end it or decide to change course midway .
Here,i feelErmm, they are focusing more on jagya's disdain for everything village when he is moving ahead in life -he just wants to break away from them..But anandi is more connected to her roots-if she becomes educated she would want to bring progress to villagers rather than running away to city finding faults in everything rural...
Anandi should realize what SHE  wants in life and pursue that instead of becoming whatever dadisa or jagya  or sasuma or even  her next door neighbour wants-first fight for your own self then  for everybody else..
But  whether they totally break this couple remains to be seen considering the show is called Balika vadhu-kachhi umar ke pakke rishtey..Ermm......

divmathanu rulz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
as much as i wud love to see jagya getting kicked in sensitive places by BOTH the girls,am sure anandi is going to go thru the pati-parmeshwar saga for quite sum episodes..coz for sum reason the audiences lap this up..goes frm the fact tht the trps soar up after any track like this when the wife "gets" her "doodh ka dhula" husband back frm the "conniving other woman"..so unfortunately i think tht is how the story will go on..if am proved wrong it wud be a milestone for Indian television,and i wud personally be thrilled..bt i really really doubt tht anandi wud leave jagya and do sumthng independant..even if bhairon supports her (which am sure he will) the delightful dadisa wud dump the entire fault on the bheendni who was busy wid her social work and her "bhola bhala" ladesar got carried away in the "moral-less bada sheher" which also the bheendni had advocated for..believe me,her dialogues will be exactly this..and anandi being anandi will actually agree wid all ths crap and take the blame..

Edited by anu rulz - 19 January 2011 at 4:48am

divmathpjyo

Go to top