India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandis future? (Page 2)

yyyy IF-Rockerz
yyyy
yyyy

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I completly agree with you all...I dont wanna see the same old track.I don't think jagya is completly wrong....he is around 18-19 where it's naturally to have crushes...get attracted to ur friends....whereas in anandi's case  she hasn't got a chance to intereact with other male friends and above that in our society only girls are thought .."pati parameshwar"...thinking about other men is a sin etc....

Well,i want both jagya and anandi to move on in life...study further ...settle well in life..after that if they want they can stay with each other or find some  suitable patner...

Edited by yyyy - 18 January 2011 at 7:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulz

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yyyy

I completly agree with you all...I dont wanna see the same old track.I don't think jagya is completly wrong....he is around 18-19 where it's naturally to have crushes...get attracted to ur friends....whereas in anandi's case  she hasn't got a chance to intereact with other male friends and above that in our society only girls are thought .."pati parameshwar"...thinking about other men is a sin etc....

Well,i want both jagya and anandi to move in life...study further ...settle well in life..after that if they want they can stay with each other or find some  suitable patner...

I Concur !!!! Thumbs Up
CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Originally posted by pjyo

i hope anandi realizes how she wasted her life atleast after all this mess..Ermm. No  more PATHI PARMESHWARsThumbs Down,  and enough of  SATHI SAVITHRIsThumbs DownThumbs Down...all those things seemed right in 1970's movies  but "janam janam kaa  saath"  these  days is total Censored Censoredwhen ek janam kii bhii koi guarantee nahi hai .. 
hope she doesn't forget and forgive instead  she should strive to make her life better by restarting her education .She can be so much more than dadisa's doormat and just  jagya's wife..She genuinely cares for the people in the village and would be much more successful in improving their lives when more educatedDay Dreaming..
Who knows one day she'll even  fight elections against heth singh and win ...Winkthen dadisa and her laadesar will even need an appointment to meet her..Day Dreaming

Wow Jyo....kya baat kahi....Anandi winning elections against heth singh...and daadisa , jagya taking an appointment to meet her !!! that'll be awesome...Clap.. I sincerely hope she doesnt forgive Jagya and go back to being the doormat and succumb to slavery....she should stand up for herself as she is capable of doing a lot of things (which the CV's have proven time and again while she was young..) hope they bring back that fiery, sach ke liye ladne wali Anandi..who was never scared of calling spade a spade...I want to see an intelligent, fiery and confident Anandi ! Hope Gauri too supports her when she comes to know of Jagya's reality.....and the two girls bring a reformation in the village !! (khayali pulao cooking LOL ) and Daadisa and her Ladesar can go on a char dham yatra !! LOL
YepWink,khayaali pulao pakaane se koi nahin rok sakthaa hamenLOL chahen CVs rona dhona track hii follow karenThumbs Down....
iam Day Dreamingdaydreaming heth singh comes back more angry after jail sentence for  revenge and villagers have to pay because he stops all village development projects..then they decide to field their own candidate-apni anandi ..She is well qualified to be a politicianWink -less education and even a  stint  in jail which most politicians have these daysWink-  so  she wins with huge majority irritating the hell out of dadisaaApprove..
Then all development projects  wii be through anandi aur files pass karvaane ke liye dadisaa ko bhi anandi kaa appointment lenaa hoga.....We can make pholi her personal assistant....WinkDadisa and her ladesar can wait outside the office eating popkaarn...hehe.Day Dreaming. mast scene hogaa...

divmath

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

i hope anadi leaves that moron jagya and finishes off her studies which she left for that old snob..argh....i wish she starts working instead of wasting her time on a man who doesnt give a damn about what she hinks how she feels and all....he is actually going after gauri in all his senses.he knows he is married and yet he is running after that gauri...i hope at the end both the girls dump him and make a good career for themselves and find a good match for them and settle down in life instead of wasting their time on that sick jagya...then jagya can sit with dadisa and justify his so called actions to her and dadisa telling him "na mera ladesar yahi to umar hoti hai ye sab karne ki tu nahi karega to aur kaun karega"Angry
LOL fantastic dialogue Clap LOLLOL 
yeah both girls should dump him In The Garbage  they  both deserve better........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulz

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divmath

i hope anandi realizes how she wasted her life atleast after all this mess..Ermm. No  more PATHI PARMESHWARsThumbs Down,  and enough of  SATHI SAVITHRIsThumbs DownThumbs Down...all those things seemed right in 1970's movies  but "janam janam kaa  saath"  these  days is total Censored Censoredwhen ek janam kii bhii koi guarantee nahi hai .. 
hope she doesn't forget and forgive instead  she should strive to make her life better by restarting her education .She can be so much more than dadisa's doormat and just  jagya's wife..She genuinely cares for the people in the village and would be much more successful in improving their lives when more educatedDay Dreaming..
Who knows one day she'll even  fight elections against heth singh and win ...Winkthen dadisa and her laadesar will even need an appointment to meet her..Day Dreaming

Wow Jyo....kya baat kahi....Anandi winning elections against heth singh...and daadisa , jagya taking an appointment to meet her !!! that'll be awesome...Clap.. I sincerely hope she doesnt forgive Jagya and go back to being the doormat and succumb to slavery....she should stand up for herself as she is capable of doing a lot of things (which the CV's have proven time and again while she was young..) hope they bring back that fiery, sach ke liye ladne wali Anandi..who was never scared of calling spade a spade...I want to see an intelligent, fiery and confident Anandi ! Hope Gauri too supports her when she comes to know of Jagya's reality.....and the two girls bring a reformation in the village !! (khayali pulao cooking LOL ) and Daadisa and her Ladesar can go on a char dham yatra !! LOL
YepWink,khayaali pulao pakaane se koi nahin rok sakthaa hamenLOL chahen CVs rona dhona track hii follow karenThumbs Down....
iam Day Dreamingdaydreaming heth singh comes back more angry after jail sentence for  revenge and villagers have to pay because he stops all village development projects..then they decide to field their own candidate-apni anandi ..She is well qualified to be a politicianWink -less education and even a  stint  in jail which most politicians have these daysWink-  so  she wins with huge majority irritating the hell out of dadisaaApprove..
Then all development projects  wii be through anandi aur files pass karvaane ke liye dadisaa ko bhi anandi kaa appointment lenaa hoga.....We can make pholi her personal assistant....WinkDadisa and her ladesar can wait outside the office eating popkaarn...hehe.Day Dreaming. mast scene hogaa...

@Bold - ROFLROFLROFL cant stop laughing jyo....soo true !

pjyo

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged

As I said a person like jagya doesn't deserve anandi whom he keeps humiliating  due to the fact that she's uneducated even after her being sacrificed so much for him just as sameera said anadi deserves a man and not a namard like jagya...i mean he's not a kid who cant understand the meaning of marraige and commitment in life ..

even I am just 20 years old by i understand the meaning of comitment and true relationship n i am sure that even if anandi had to go to the city for 5 years away from jagya for her education she wouldn't have ever cheated on him n treated him like a thrash as he's treating her .........
divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@trendzy - I dont think Jagya or Anandi for that matter understand the meaning of marriage and commitment for life...They still need time to grow up into mature adults....Its great that you think otherwise...but mostly 18 to early 20 somethings do not...I am saying this as I have seen it in real life..so Jagya's stance is understandable..

Go to top