trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am sure that silly Jagya is gonna to hurt Anandi very badly😡...then maybe with the help of sumitra n bhairav anandi would transform herself n pusue her education n  at the same time break all her ties with Jagya while on the other hand Jagya would realise his folly but that would be too late for him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameera84 thumbnail
Hey trendy's, this is Sameera 😊i totally agree with you this is what should happen further but iam sorry to say hamari mahaan audience to Anandi and Jagyaa ko radha krishna ya ran sita banaane pe tule hain😡. According to me (without hurting any fan's sentiments) Anandi's and Jagya's marriage was a child marriage. Both thier brains have been fed from thoughts like "she is your wife and he is your husband". I mean common guys how much does a 18 yera old girl and an 20 yr old boy understand about Marriage 🤢. Niether Jagya nor Anandi have had any interraction male or female of the opposite sex other thier family, so how will they decide wether its love or not between them. I think the relationship between them is obligatory, which has developed into first friendship and then into something more than that. But its not love, other wise Jagya wouldn't have fallen for the first girl that he has an interaction with other than his family. For once plzzzzzzz 😡😡can we not show the girl moving forward after discovering about her husband's infidelity, making her life worthwhile and then falling for a man who is really worthy of all her love and sacrifice. God  iam sick and tired 🤢🤢😡 of the same mera pati mera parmeshwar track according to which every leading lady returns and loves her husband who has humiliated🤢 , beaten her, been involved in adultery that too repeatedly🤢. I want Anandi to move forward complete her studies, gain self respect and then probabaly fall for a Man 😳not a child like Jagya, Anandi is younger than him but she has more patience and wits in her than him. 
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: trendzy

anandi would transform herself n pusue her education n  at the same time break all her ties with Jagya while on the other hand Jagya would realise his folly but that would be too late for him?

he is already hurting anandi😡😡😡😡
i really want that to be happen😡.................... 

Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameera84

Hey trendy's, this is Sameera 😊i totally agree with you this is what should happen further but iam sorry to say hamari mahaan audience to Anandi and Jagyaa ko radha krishna ya ran sita banaane pe tule hain😡. According to me (without hurting any fan's sentiments) Anandi's and Jagya's marriage was a child marriage. Both thier brains have been fed from thoughts like "she is your wife and he is your husband". I mean common guys how much does a 18 yera old girl and an 20 yr old boy understand about Marriage 🤢. Niether Jagya nor Anandi have had any interraction male or female of the opposite sex other thier family, so how will they decide wether its love or not between them. I think the relationship between them is obligatory, which has developed into first friendship and then into something more than that. But its not love, other wise Jagya wouldn't have fallen for the first girl that he has an interaction with other than his family. For once plzzzzzzz 😡😡can we not show the girl moving forward after discovering about her husband's infidelity, making her life worthwhile and then falling for a man who is really worthy of all her love and sacrifice. God  iam sick and tired 🤢🤢😡 of the same mera pati mera parmeshwar track according to which every leading lady returns and loves her husband who has humiliated🤢 , beaten her, been involved in adultery that too repeatedly🤢. I want Anandi to move forward complete her studies, gain self respect and then probabaly fall for a Man 😳not a child like Jagya, Anandi is younger than him but she has more patience and wits in her than him. 

I Echo you !!!!! 👍🏼 finally someone who sees the farce of this whole child marriage and adultery thing !! rather than ranting about how bad Jagya is and how good Anandi is....BV has been different...and I want it to remain that way...I hope your words come true and Anandi just moves on in life to continue education and marry a mature guy (of course once she has done something for herself)...in the mean while Jagya will realize his mistakes..but I am sure he could move on in life too...hope the CV's dont bring "mera pati parameshwar" and "janam janam ka saathi" wala boring done to death tracks like other shows in this one !! for once CV's please try and be different!
sameera84 thumbnail
Thanx a ton for agreeing with me.😛 other wise till now i was thinking iam the only one with such an outlook while rest of them want to have this janam janam ka saath forced love story.. where the hero will betray his wife very conviniently and the wife will keep on walking on the path of being a sati savitri...sobbing looking at her husbands pic and then running into his arms the moment he comes back saying "Mujhe maaf kardo mian behek gaya tha par ab mujhe ehsaas ho gaya hai ki tum hi meri sahi saathi ho" 🤢that too after having \his fill from the other woman and the heroine will say " Koi baat nai, aap maafi mat maangiye, aap mere pati hain jo maine kiya wo to mera dharam tha, main to hamesha aapki hoon"🤢 God iam so pakaofied 🤢by this craps\#@t.  why cant a girl behave like e human rather than a behaving like e god🥱. Why cant our CV's show a heroine who has ambitions and desires, desire of being loved, desire for being respected by her family, desire to do something to achieve something. Anandi deserves a better future with a man who is mature, sensitive and dignified 😳not a brat child like jagya. 🤢😡
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i hope anandi realizes how she wasted her life atleast after all this mess..🤔. No  more PATHI PARMESHWARs👎🏼,  and enough of  SATHI SAVITHRIs👎🏼👎🏼...all those things seemed right in 1970's movies  but "janam janam kaa  saath"  these  days is total 🤬 🤬when ek janam kii bhii koi guarantee nahi hai .. 
hope she doesn't forget and forgive instead  she should strive to make her life better by restarting her education .She can be so much more than dadisa's doormat and just  jagya's wife..She genuinely cares for the people in the village and would be much more successful in improving their lives when more educated😍..
Who knows one day she'll even  fight elections against heth singh and win ...😉then dadisa and her laadesar will even need an appointment to meet her..😍
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

i hope anandi realizes how she wasted her life atleast after all this mess..🤔. No  more PATHI PARMESHWARs👎🏼,  and enough of  SATHI SAVITHRIs👎🏼👎🏼...all those things seemed right in 1970's movies  but "janam janam kaa  saath"  these  days is total 🤬 🤬when ek janam kii bhii koi guarantee nahi hai .. 

hope she doesn't forget and forgive instead  she should strive to make her life better by restarting her education .She can be so much more than dadisa's doormat and just  jagya's wife..She genuinely cares for the people in the village and would be much more successful in improving their lives when more educated😍..
Who knows one day she'll even  fight elections against heth singh and win ...😉then dadisa and her laadesar will even need an appointment to meet her..😍

Wow Jyo....kya baat kahi....Anandi winning elections against heth singh...and daadisa , jagya taking an appointment to meet her !!! that'll be awesome...👏.. I sincerely hope she doesnt forgive Jagya and go back to being the doormat and succumb to slavery....she should stand up for herself as she is capable of doing a lot of things (which the CV's have proven time and again while she was young..) hope they bring back that fiery, sach ke liye ladne wali Anandi..who was never scared of calling spade a spade...I want to see an intelligent, fiery and confident Anandi ! Hope Gauri too supports her when she comes to know of Jagya's reality.....and the two girls bring a reformation in the village !! (khayali pulao cooking 😆 ) and Daadisa and her Ladesar can go on a char dham yatra !! 😆
divmath thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameera84

Thanx a ton for agreeing with me.😛 other wise till now i was thinking iam the only one with such an outlook while rest of them want to have this janam janam ka saath forced love story.. where the hero will betray his wife very conviniently and the wife will keep on walking on the path of being a sati savitri...sobbing looking at her husbands pic and then running into his arms the moment he comes back saying "Mujhe maaf kardo mian behek gaya tha par ab mujhe ehsaas ho gaya hai ki tum hi meri sahi saathi ho" 🤢that too after having \his fill from the other woman and the heroine will say " Koi baat nai, aap maafi mat maangiye, aap mere pati hain jo maine kiya wo to mera dharam tha, main to hamesha aapki hoon"🤢 God iam so pakaofied 🤢by this craps\#@t.  why cant a girl behave like e human rather than a behaving like e god🥱. Why cant our CV's show a heroine who has ambitions and desires, desire of being loved, desire for being respected by her family, desire to do something to achieve something. Anandi deserves a better future with a man who is mature, sensitive and dignified 😳not a brat child like jagya. 🤢😡

Haha dont worry..there are quite a few people who think on this level...hope the CV's read these posts..if they adapt even 10% of these suggestions into the story....unka bhala hoga....we dont want to see the same old ghisi piti...love story...show us something different..something which can be lauded and talked about...
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I completly agree with you all...I dont wanna see the same old track.I don't think jagya is completly wrong....he is around 18-19 where it's naturally to have crushes...get attracted to ur friends....whereas in anandi's case  she hasn't got a chance to intereact with other male friends and above that in our society only girls are thought .."pati parameshwar"...thinking about other men is a sin etc....

Well,i want both jagya and anandi to move on in life...study further ...settle well in life..after that if they want they can stay with each other or find some  suitable patner...
Edited by yyyy - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

I completly agree with you all...I dont wanna see the same old track.I don't think jagya is completly wrong....he is around 18-19 where it's naturally to have crushes...get attracted to ur friends....whereas in anandi's case  she hasn't got a chance to intereact with other male friends and above that in our society only girls are thought .."pati parameshwar"...thinking about other men is a sin etc....

Well,i want both jagya and anandi to move in life...study further ...settle well in life..after that if they want they can stay with each other or find some  suitable patner...

I Concur !!!! 👍🏼