Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan can go get geet on a spider!!!! (Page 3)

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Mast Idea!

Keep this forum as lively as possible with your nautanki! LOL I'm surely laughing and am all for the helicopter idea. That is so MSK and that is so HOTTTTT!

By the way, Shivz please excuse me for a while I will certainly come back full-time with my loooooooong takes .. as I have suddenly become seriously busy with work that I'm out of the house most of the day and return at night! This is why I haven't written a take the past couple of days ! Sorrry!

Love,

Z

<3

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ where were you? I was missing you.....tujhe humari yaad nahin aaiee...I like helicopter idea, but i wanna see MSK in spiderman clothes....

Muniza

hi muniza 
 i am new to the forum. i have been silent reader since i started watching geet. i always have read 3 idiots post and likes them. can i been also part of this 3 idiots conversation. and how can i join it.

jassi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
@jassi- babes u don't need anythin to join the 3 idiots....u just pop in and introduce ur self......and talk with everyone and discuss about the show.....

it is an open thread everyone is welcome....so join us...we would love to have u on board

--Magnificent--roseinbloom

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
dont worry...i hvnt lost hope at all....and never will....as long as it is MSK....i can imagine him doing something out of this world to bring his lady love to himself....
one thing i am sure maan will bring back geet on time....but with brij loitering around i doubt if the marriage will take place....
cant forget the 12 day vow wala track...

but one thing....i really do wish they wont go for MC track....honestly i feel maneet love story wud be somewhat empty widout the baby....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129--Magnificent--roseinbloommysterygurl1427

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@jassi- babes u don't need anythin to join the 3 idiots....u just pop in and introduce ur self......and talk with everyone and discuss about the show.....

it is an open thread everyone is welcome....so join us...we would love to have u on board

thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

dont worry...i hvnt lost hope at all....and never will....as long as it is MSK....i can imagine him doing something out of this world to bring his lady love to himself....
one thing i am sure maan will bring back geet on time....but with brij loitering around i doubt if the marriage will take place....

but one thing....i really do wish they wont go for MC track....honestly i feel maneet love story wud be somewhat empty widout the baby....
like i said...as much as i don't want the MC track....it is that much i want it........i feel we can get a lot more out of the show with this track......Ouch

adoremevirgo

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

u r right there is nothing which is impossible for maan. he will do anything to reach geet and bring her back home in time. u know he is our MSK. i also think there will be no MC track as geet always been different than other shows

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Mast Idea!

Keep this forum as lively as possible with your nautanki! LOL I'm surely laughing and am all for the helicopter idea. That is so MSK and that is so HOTTTTT!

By the way, Shivz please excuse me for a while I will certainly come back full-time with my loooooooong takes .. as I have suddenly become seriously busy with work that I'm out of the house most of the day and return at night! This is why I haven't written a take the past couple of days ! Sorrry!

Love,

Z

<3

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ where were you? I was missing you.....tujhe humari yaad nahin aaiee...I like helicopter idea, but i wanna see MSK in spiderman clothes....

Muniza

hi muniza 
 i am new to the forum. i have been silent reader since i started watching geet. i always have read 3 idiots post and likes them. can i been also part of this 3 idiots conversation. and how can i join it.

jassi

Hi Jassi, 

You can join the thread anytime...Mostly we analyse the episode there, and then ripping and discussing, and sometime we go off track and do masti...
Anytime you can join sweety...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--roseinbloommysterygurl1427

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLI love this spiderMaan idea, it will rock...think Maan in spiderman outfitDay Dreaming....

Muniza
fully agree started dreaming

mysterygurl1427

Go to top