India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan can go get geet on a spider!!!!

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Ok ok ok.....so my shisters and I are tryin to make this forum lively.....and  tryin to make everyone laugh...

i don't want maan to come on a horse.....to cliche and to me it is not romantic.....and plus this has happened in JTYJN.......i don't want our show to break its record.......yes they may copy their own scenes again.....i'd rather see that.......then a copy of a movie.......Confused

So what if Maan picked up Geet on a spider......

spiderman......spiderman......does whatever a spiderman doesEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL

he can creep under the doors.......without anyone noticing and ride on the spidy and get to geet...

or like muniza di said.....a kutta sorry gali nahin derahi hoon....i mean Dog

or even a helicopter......
i even don't mind the copter.....since it is more MSK.....

if that minister dude wants to come and block off all the roads......doesn't mean he will block the skies right??? Our MSK can use his Copter....and be the King of the skies.....and come to his queen!!!!

What say girls.......use ur imaginations....and try to laugh ok???? Cause i want everyone to be chill....and enjoy....do not worry.....i am sure that our show will surprise us soon....till then all i can say is hold on!!!!

From Shivi, Muniza di, and KulluTongue

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 January 2011 at 10:16pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

maanasageet.preeti..Kawaljeet1kdg129kinnikaartisticrafiaabina03Amiiisheminent--Magnificent--Nineliveshindu4lyf-Zoya-itsmylifebossmaankigeet4everroseinbloomSilentsouladoremevirgoInfinitedreamspreetgurtiblackb28todayzstar

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Ok ok ok.....so my shisters and I are tryin to make this forum lively.....and  tryin to make everyone laugh...

i don't want maan to come on a horse.....to cliche and to me it is not romantic.....and plus this has happened in JTYJN.......i don't want our show to break its record.......yes they may copy their own scenes again.....i'd rather see that.......then a copy of a movie.......Confused

So what if Maan picked up Geet on a spider......

spiderman......spiderman......does whatever a spiderman doesLOL

he can creep under the doors.......without anyone noticing and ride on the spidy and get to geet...

or like muniza di said.....a kutta

or even a helicopter......
i even don't mind the copter.....since it is more MSK.....

if that minister dude wants to come and block off all the roads......doesn't mean he will block the skies right??? Our MSK can use her Copter....and be the King of the skies.....and come to his queen!!!!

What say girls.......use ur imaginations....and try to laugh ok???? Cause i want everyone to be chill....and enjoy....do not worry.....i am sure that our show will surprise us soon....till then all i can say is hold on!!!!

From Shivi, Muniza di, and KulluTongue

I want him to come on spider......I want spider maan in MAAN........I love both.......spidermaan.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

surenkal Goldie
surenkal
surenkal

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
what?? you mean he is not Superman.. i thought he was.. he just has to wear his undies over his sherwani and fly off to get her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLI love this spiderMaan idea, it will rock...think Maan in spiderman outfitDay Dreaming....

Muniza

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abina03--Magnificent--Ninelivesmysterygurl1427todayzstar

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Mast Idea!

Keep this forum as lively as possible with your nautanki! LOL I'm surely laughing and am all for the helicopter idea. That is so MSK and that is so HOTTTTT!

By the way, Shivz please excuse me for a while I will certainly come back full-time with my loooooooong takes .. as I have suddenly become seriously busy with work that I'm out of the house most of the day and return at night! This is why I haven't written a take the past couple of days ! Sorrry!

Love,

Z

<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Mast Idea!

Keep this forum as lively as possible with your nautanki! LOL I'm surely laughing and am all for the helicopter idea. That is so MSK and that is so HOTTTTT!

By the way, Shivz please excuse me for a while I will certainly come back full-time with my loooooooong takes .. as I have suddenly become seriously busy with work that I'm out of the house most of the day and return at night! This is why I haven't written a take the past couple of days ! Sorrry!

Love,

Z

<3
Z jaaan.....do not worry....it is all good...u write the takes whenever u canWink

no worriesEmbarrassed

yup just tryin to make everyone laugh and have fun a little lightening up the moodBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surenkal

what?? you mean he is not Superman.. i thought he was.. he just has to wear his undies over his sherwani and fly off to get her
ROFL yesh.....even this idea is perfect.......Wink
superman superman...does watever a superman doesROFL
AKKS Newbie
AKKS
AKKS

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Maan Will Go On Horse Back...This Is What I Feel After Seeing The Horse Promo Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-nupur-kdg129mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Go to top