Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

THAKKUR dates GHABBAR...! (Page 9)

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I can only imagine Ishu ka reaction. .*going all nuts*...when Suhana gives him a tight jhappi n a pappi Embarrassed

Tanu if suhana gives paapi and jhapi to ishaan..............than he will forget everything in case he knows anythingLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I can only imagine Ishu ka reaction. .*going all nuts*...when Suhana gives him a tight jhappi n a pappi Embarrassed

He might go out and TELL every body!!! as the KYSHAPS takes PERSONAL interest in KNOWING everything!!!!!!

LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-allizwell-111192

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Originally posted by venture

He might go out and TELL every body!!! as the KYSHAPS takes PERSONAL interest in KNOWING everything!!!!!!

another good one.......matlab ekdum BANG ON!!!!!!!!!! haha...............n INDER N ELESH WIL BE THE MOST INTERESTED ONES 2 KNW DIS................hahaha...............poor ishaan......sab kitna tease karte hai isko..........hehehe

Armu4eva-allizwell-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

@Sheems...Ruba.. Garima... seriously..i think if the CVs keep up the fun factor by showing the contrast of Sushaan during this confession n romance phase..its gonna take SGP to a very high level..i seriously culdn stop laufing looking at Suhanas disgusted n Ishaans embarassed reactions every time a couple was shown..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Garima_04-allizwell-

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Tanu if suhana gives paapi and jhapi to ishaan..............than he will forget everything in case he knows anythingLOLWink

OMG...........GOOOOOOOOOOOOD ONE...!!!

111192-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Hope he doesnt read the letter like the one he did on his previous suhagraat and Like in that case Suhana might fall asleep this time as wellLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04111192-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

@Sheems...Ruba.. Garima... seriously..i think if the CVs keep up the fun factor by showing the contrast of Sushaan during this confession n romance phase..its gonna take SGP to a very high level..i seriously culdn stop laufing looking at Suhanas disgusted n Ishaans embarassed reactions every time a couple was shown..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Guyz....please close your ears...... Tanu... tune HELMET ki baath kari.... mujhe tension ho gayi..... tune scooter ki helmet ki baath kari na.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... ab main kuch nahi bholoongi...warna meri thread bandh ho jayegi.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sheems,Garima......Sab apni baath sambhalke keejo.....Helmet ka matbal...kuch aur bhi nikaltha hai......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by laxmi_s - 16 January 2011 at 3:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

@Sheems...Ruba.. Garima... seriously..i think if the CVs keep up the fun factor by showing the contrast of Sushaan during this confession n romance phase..its gonna take SGP to a very high level..i seriously culdn stop laufing looking at Suhanas disgusted n Ishaans embarassed reactions every time a couple was shown..ROFL

I COMPLETELY..WHOLLY..SOLELY..AGREE WID U...!!!!!!!!!........IF THEY DO DIS NAA......TRPs R GONA SHOWER LIKE NETING!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index