THAKKUR dates GHABBAR...! (Page 8)

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by venture

Laxmi.. aree aisa mat bolo... bechara bhondu hai to kya.. he DOES think about Bachche...and FAMILY PLANNING Shocked Embarrassed ROFL tho i can imagine the start of their SR..with Suhana being the real Gabbar... saying..

'Yeh  mera ghunghat.. yeh ghunghat tu uthaaaaaaaa thakur warnaaaa..' Cool ROFL

Tanu aisa bhi ho sakta hai, Ishaan would be waiting for Suhana to enter the room !!! and Ishaan would have GHUNGHAT on, and in his case it would be his HELMET ROTFL

I imagined the same thing.... ROFL par socha likhungi to laxmi will whack me.. for being a naughty girl.. ROFL

I AGREE WID U GUYZZZ...........ISHAAN ITNA SHY HAI...BETTER HAI USIKO GHUNGHAT....matlab HELMET PEHENAO.......LOLLOLLOL....ATLEAST THINGS WIL MOVE FASTER IN DIS CASE..............VARNA..........SUBAH HO JAEGI SABSE POOCHNE MEIN KI KYAA KAROON....KYA KAROON.................hahaha

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-allizwell-infinity00111192GurpreetD

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
What about this song , Ishaan needs this kind of help!!!

3:15 Add to Added to queue Meri Pyari Bindu - Kishore Kumar & Sunil Dutt -...by rajshri616,411 views

Edited by venture - 16 January 2011 at 3:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Laxmi.. aree aisa mat bolo... bechara bhondu hai to kya.. he DOES think about Bachche...and FAMILY PLANNING Shocked Embarrassed ROFL tho i can imagine the start of their SR..with Suhana being the real Gabbar... saying..

Tanu aisa bhi ho sakta hai, Ishaan would be waiting for Suhana to enter the room !!! and Ishaan would have GHUNGHAT on, and in his case it would be his HELMET ROTFL

I imagined the same thing.... ROFL par socha likhungi to laxmi will whack me.. for being a naughty girl.. ROFL

I AGREE WID U GUYZZZ...........ISHAAN ITNA SHY HAI...BETTER HAI USIKO GHUNGHAT....matlab HELMET PEHENAO.......LOLLOLLOL....ATLEAST THINGS WIL MOVE FASTER IN DIS CASE..............VARNA..........SUBAH HO JAEGI SABSE POOCHNE MEIN KI KYAA KAROON....KYA KAROON.................hahaha

U naughty LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Armu4eva-allizwell-infinity00

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I can only imagine Ishu ka reaction. .*going all nuts*...when Suhana gives him a tight jhappi n a pappi Embarrassed

Garima_04111192-allizwell-infinity00

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged

I can only imagine Ishu ka reaction. .*going all nuts*...when Suhana gives him a tight jhappi n a pappi Embarrassed

hahahhaa.............he wil be like.........suhana...ye tum kya kar rahi ho????????!!!!!!!!!!!.......mujhe sharam aa rahi hai...............hahaha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-allizwell-infinity00

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

U naughty LOL

hehe.......WinkWink

Armu4eva-allizwell-GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged

hahahhaa.............he wil be like.........suhana...ye tum kya kar rahi ho????????!!!!!!!!!!!.......mujhe sharam aa rahi hai...............hahaha
ROFL ROFL........................................Aaj to maza hi aagya

Garima_04Armu4eva-allizwell-infinity00

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged

He might go out and TELL every body!!! as the KYSHAPS takes PERSONAL interest in KNOWING everything!!!!!!

Garima_04111192-allizwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index