Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

THAKKUR dates GHABBAR...! (Page 5)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

ROFLAH-mazinnnnnnng post Laxmi di!Loved the way you summed up the episode... ROFLROFLespecially the K Lovers!LOLLOL...I didnt watch the episode...your post was a relief!EmbarrassedKeep rocking Laxmi di!Hug

Thank u ThambiHug....... Yaar..... yeh log date mein timepass karenge toh phir hum bhi phorum mein timepass threads hi kholenge na ........ROFL...But u need to watch the K-couples to believe me Shaunak..... They were so funny..... they looked more bhukkad for me than romantic..... go ahead and watch them.....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Aray Lax, .apni Ghabbar ki akkal ko kya hua.... Madam ko ab pub yaad kyun nahi yaad aa rahi yaar.....Wacko....Lagtha hai sangat ha asar hai....Jaise miyaanji....waise dulaariji..
Ab Gabbar kiya karti , offer toh Thakur jee nay dee thee,lataktay Lataktay!!! so woh bechari kiya khetee. But the best part hai kay both places had Chun Chun kay chechorras from all over Dheli ( actually from Mumbai, all the extras were really extraordinary chechoras, hats off to creatives even the jr.artisit fit there roles perfectly !!!!!LOLLOLLOL I can really pictures hundred of chechoras like those back home in every city, zabardast!!! I remember once all our group from Uni in Karachi went to have a birthday lunch at a HOT spot near the beech of Karachi and we were just laughing our heads out by seeing these SO CALLED couples, I will never forget that afternoon , some of them looked SEASONED AASHIQS.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Laxmiiiiiiiiiiii... omg omggg omggggggggggg.......ROFL wild stuff girl..i luvdddddddd ur take...!! N i swear... i culdn stop laufin seeing the expressions n confusions on the faces of Sushaan ..every time they saw a couple being couply Embarrassed

Suhana was so cute..in her self talk..thinking Ishu is a bhondu/ bholu for not being able to tell 'ILU' to her..... LOL I guess she needs to be back to her poltanganj self and sit on  his lap n make him say those golden three words.. ROFL

Lovely post....darling Hug

Thanks Tanu jaan......Hug......I am fulltoo fatak on watching that episode on friday and was controlling myself a lot as to when Sunday will come and i cud key in those in a post.....LOLLOL....They were just impossible yaar.... Lover's point mein Lovers nahi rahenge to kya dada-dadi milenge????LOLLOL...Lagtha hai Ghabbar-Thakkur ko Kaalia-Saambha (Sudi-SuliLOLLOL)ki WISE tutoringWinkLOL ki zaroorat hai...... warna yeh raksha bandhan manane lag jayenge.......ROFL

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Raksha bandhan????????????????ROFL ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Armu4evaSinha18-allizwell-infinity00111192

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Aray Lax, .apni Ghabbar ki akkal ko kya hua.... Madam ko ab pub yaad kyun nahi yaad aa rahi yaar.....Wacko....Lagtha hai sangat ha asar hai....Jaise miyaanji....waise dulaariji..
Ab Gabbar kiya karti , offer toh Thakur jee nay dee thee,lataktay Lataktay!!! so woh bechari kiya khetee. But the best part hai kay both places had Chun Chun kay chechorras from all over Dheli ( actually from Mumbai, all the extras were really extraordinary chechoras, hats off to creatives even the jr.artisit fit there roles perfectly !!!!!LOLLOLLOL I can really pictures hundred of chechoras like those back home in every city, zabardast!!! I remember once all our group from Uni in Karachi went to have a birthday lunch at a HOT spot near the beech of Karachi and we were just laughing our heads out by seeing these SO CALLED couples, I will never forget that afternoon , some of them looked SEASONED AASHIQS.

Sheems.... that reminded me..LOLLOL.. in our school days ... we went for picnic.... there were these hotties all K-couples....chipkoaed to the BUSHES..... so our Sister warned us to be away from Bushes.....ROFL...I seriously thot.... they were getting so protective about us......Approve...Baadmein hamari Badmaashon ki badmaash se yeh koofia khabar patha chala RAAZ BUSHES KA.......ROFLphir uske baad toh hum badmashon ki toli purposely gendh wahi par phenk rahe they to DISTURB the Khalis and butterflies.....ROFL

Edited by laxmi_s - 16 January 2011 at 2:42am

Garima_04111192infinity00

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

ROFLAH-mazinnnnnnng post Laxmi di!Loved the way you summed up the episode... ROFLROFLespecially the K Lovers!LOLLOL...I didnt watch the episode...your post was a relief!EmbarrassedKeep rocking Laxmi di!Hug

Thank u ThambiHug....... Yaar..... yeh log date mein timepass karenge toh phir hum bhi phorum mein timepass threads hi kholenge na ........ROFL...But u need to watch the K-couples to believe me Shaunak..... They were so funny..... they looked more bhukkad for me than romantic..... go ahead and watch them.....LOL

Another LOL comment ROFL

111192-allizwell-infinity00

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Laxmi.. aree aisa mat bolo... bechara bhondu hai to kya.. he DOES think about Bachche...and FAMILY PLANNING Shocked Embarrassed ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL tho i can imagine the start of their SR..with Suhana being the real Gabbar... saying..

'Yeh  mera ghunghat.. yeh ghunghat tu uthaaaaaaaa thakur warnaaaa..' Cool ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04111192-allizwell-infinity00GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Just Wondering about their Suhagraat .............i mean what will Ishaan do ????????Just stare at Suhana ya aur kuch bhi kara ga ROFL

Armu4eva-allizwell-infinity00

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Just Wondering about their Suhagraat .............i mean what will Ishaan do ????????Just stare at Suhana ya aur kuch bhi kara ga ROFL

Tujhe dekh dekh SONA.......SleepySleepySleepySleepyROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Armu4evainfinity00111192GurpreetD

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index