Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

THAKKUR dates GHABBAR...! (Page 44)

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
laxmi i didn't like the way BM was saying to dadi that "suhana ko koi cheez seedhe dhang se samajhe me kha ati hai"................are baba kisis ne sidhe dhang se samjhane ke  koshish he nahi ki aur sara blame suhana par...............i dont know but i am not liking BM these days..........she appears to be fake to meConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-crysind

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

laxmi i didn't like the way BM was saying to dadi that "suhana ko koi cheez seedhe dhang se samajhe me kha ati hai"................are baba kisis ne sidhe dhang se samjhane ke  koshish he nahi ki aur sara blame suhana par...............i dont know but i am not liking BM these days..........she appears to be fake to meConfused

Renu..Tongue...Infact BM was the first one to make her understand in a very down to earth manner about relationships and the minute intricacies in it, the expectations , her experiences all to only Suhana ....Yet she din understand what is sabr ka bandh.....She thot to become a nice bahu is to wear those gaudy jewellery and sleep, or to become a good biwi is only to cook....I admit she tried her best foot in becoming a biwi or bahu.....but emotions of becoming one cannot come handy....it comes thru experiences ....She experienced the pain of separation from Ishaan.... it hurt her the most and she confessed her love for him....So BM was not wrong I feel here as she did try her best in making her understand by even sharing her private experiences of differences with her husband.....Embarrassed

The POV from which u r seeing BM is possibly she played with Sushaan's emotions to get their love.... My POV is agar sau jhooth se ek sach ho saktha hai... kisi ko khushi mil sakthi hai.... ek parivaar ban sakthi hai....Then why not????Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192crysind

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Laxmi you are just tooo good. Hansa hansa ke rula diya!!LOLLOL

Hasa diya.... thank u ji....

OO teri.... rula bhi diya????Why ji....???

Me not Sona.....but Don't mind a Suhana......LOLLOL

Oh no don't worry, these are the tears of joy, too much laughter made my eyes watery. LOL. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Yes yes I agree with you completely. I used to be in awe of BM. but since this Sona track has started, she seems more superficial every time she talks about Suhana. I don't like her attitude towards Suhana. Where is the BM who had belived that with time and patients Suhana will learn to lead a happy life with them and Ishaan?? What happened to all that wisdom??? She's contradicting what she preached!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Finally, we will get to see sushaan SR by tomorrow, hope this time thakur will confess his love

Edited by Sinha18 - 18 January 2011 at 7:43am
Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Finally, we will get to see sushaan SR by tomorrow, hope this time thakur will confess his love

arey...........bt suhana madam falls asleep......hw is he gona say nething??.......
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
@garima....she fell asleep deliberately yar...
Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima....she fell asleep deliberately yar...

but y??? ishaan wsnt boring her yaa...............he ws saying the same thing she knws....n he hd also told her in their 1st SR.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index