-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Lagtha hai Goli maroon SUNDAY ko.......Smiley
63 VIEWS and 0 replies.......Smiley????

Bahut NAINSAAFI hai yeh........AngryAngryAngry

Ha ha so true... I read and pressed LIKE and then my two gabbars came from behind LOL So I had to logout of IF LOL 

Great post again...

But when and how will this THAKKUR say I love you? I hope there are some good courses in Chandni Chowk where he can enroll. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I dont know how could I missed your postOuch just read it and LOLLOLenjoyed it so much with my morning cup of tea. Very well written, I saw the episode many time, and just couldnt understand Thakur jee, where is his all Shtyle gone of coolness??? just three days ago ( according to SGP) woh attitude, woh bhau dikhana, sab kidhar gaya??? which one is the real Thakur???? this one looks more familiar and the other one was exclusively for SONA !!!
Next time Gabbar should decide where to go as Thakur  again might take gabbar to either Sabzi Mandi or Fish Market, as chota Chechoora met his chechoori over there for the first time so obveiously Thakur would  ask chota cheecora where to go.!!! God help Gabbar to live with Thankur.

@Blue - Even I felt so Angry Where is that stylish - pub going and dancing Ishan? This Ishan cant even say "I LOVE YOU" properly. This is our old Ishan who used to make faces seeing couple giggling on the streets. Though I am happy to see this OLD ISHAN, perplexed about the change in between. 

Anyways, Lax I have promised u that I wont talk about gold here onwards. So I am keeping my promise Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I dont know how could I missed your postOuch just read it and LOLLOLenjoyed it so much with my morning cup of tea. Very well written, I saw the episode many time, and just couldnt understand Thakur jee, where is his all Shtyle gone of coolness??? just three days ago ( according to SGP) woh attitude, woh bhau dikhana, sab kidhar gaya??? which one is the real Thakur???? this one looks more familiar and the other one was exclusively for SONA !!!
Next time Gabbar should decide where to go as Thakur  again might take gabbar to either Sabzi Mandi or Fish Market, as chota Chechoora met his chechoori over there for the first time so obveiously Thakur would  ask chota cheecora where to go.!!! God help Gabbar to live with Thankur.

No no Sheems..Big smile.. U saw it NOW as i posted it today only after my busy weekend......Embarrassed.... wanted to post this one immediately after watching the episode....but weekend ne mujpar CONTROL buttonva dabharakha tha.....Ouch....LOL

Thakkur toh itne worried se the pehle.... par Ghabbar ne laut jaane ke liye naa karke apna Ishaq ka jhanda uske dil mein Gaad diya.....LOL...Ab Thakkur se na kuch bhole bantha hai na chup rahne se bantha hai.... mooh kholtha hai toh sirf Khane ki baatein ya weather haalchaal ki khabar sunakar dum letha hai..... Ib aisan mein ka kare humar Ghabbar.... Ee baat bilkul sahi kahi Tumhe Sheemaben..... Lagtha hai Thakkur babua usme DATE waaste Macchi market ya Sabzi Mandi leke jaane ke pehle........ Ghabbar ka hathyaar chalane ka waqat aa jaana chaihiye...... Woh nikale apna Bandookh aur rakhe Thakkur ke maate pe aur kahe....Bhol Thakkur tere saath kya soolookh kiya jai????LOL

-Pallavi-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Ha ha so true... I read and pressed LIKE and then my two gabbars came from behind LOL So I had to logout of IF LOL 

Great post again...

But when and how will this THAKKUR say I love you? I hope there are some good courses in Chandni Chowk where he can enroll. 
[/QUOTE]

Oh... so that was the SUSPENSE exit of yours.......LOLLOL...due to the 2 Gabbars standing and reading the post behind u.....Unko mera salaami dena.....LOLLOL.....Thanks dear pallu....

Iss thakkur ka koi barosa nahin hai...Ermm....But lagtha hai Chichora bros.... zaroor kuch patti padayenge usse.......LOL

-Pallavi-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

@Blue - Even I felt so Angry Where is that stylish - pub going and dancing Ishan? This Ishan cant even say "I LOVE YOU" properly. This is our old Ishan who used to make faces seeing couple giggling on the streets. Though I am happy to see this OLD ISHAN, perplexed about the change in between. 

Anyways, Lax I have promised u that I wont talk about gold here onwards. So I am keeping my promise Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Woh toh Woh Ms. Gold ki zidd ke vaaste chala gaya tha yaar..... Usse choddo......apni Ghabbar ki akkal ko kya hua.... Madam ko ab pub yaad kyun nahi yaad aa rahi yaar.....Wacko....Lagtha hai sangat ha asar hai....Jaise miyaanji....waise dulaariji......ROFL Arrey pallu..... aap jee bhar ke bholbho yaar....uska ticket khatne ke baad kuch bhol na pavogi......LOLLOL

Hope iss "NO HOPE"  Ghabbar-Thakkur love issstory mein Sambha-Kaalia kuch kar sake......

Sambha-Kaalia kaun???

Arrey apni Sulakshana-Sudakshana........ApproveROFL

-Pallavi-111192

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Laxmiiiiiiiiiiii... omg omggg omggggggggggg.......ROFL wild stuff girl..i luvdddddddd ur take...!! N i swear... i culdn stop laufin seeing the expressions n confusions on the faces of Sushaan ..every time they saw a couple being couply Embarrassed

Suhana was so cute..in her self talk..thinking Ishu is a bhondu/ bholu for not being able to tell 'ILU' to her..... LOL I guess she needs to be back to her poltanganj self and sit on  his lap n make him say those golden three words.. ROFL

Lovely post....darling Hug

111192-allizwell-

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-111192-allizwell-GurpreetD

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Laxmiiiiiiiiiiii... omg omggg omggggggggggg.......ROFL wild stuff girl..i luvdddddddd ur take...!! N i swear... i culdn stop laufin seeing the expressions n confusions on the faces of Sushaan ..every time they saw a couple being couply Embarrassed

Suhana was so cute..in her self talk..thinking Ishu is a bhondu/ bholu for not being able to tell 'ILU' to her..... LOL I guess she needs to be back to her poltanganj self and sit on  his lap n make him say those golden three words.. ROFL

Lovely post....darling Hug

Thanks Tanu jaan......Hug......I am fulltoo fatak on watching that episode on friday and was controlling myself a lot as to when Sunday will come and i cud key in those in a post.....LOLLOL....They were just impossible yaar.... Lover's point mein Lovers nahi rahenge to kya dada-dadi milenge????LOLLOL...Lagtha hai Ghabbar-Thakkur ko Kaalia-Saambha (Sudi-SuliLOLLOL)ki WISE tutoringWinkLOL ki zaroorat hai...... warna yeh raksha bandhan manane lag jayenge.......ROFL

Armu4evaGurpreetD

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index