Sasural Genda Phool

THAKKUR dates GHABBAR...! (Page 37)

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

@grima

sona ka atayachar ab aur nahi saha jata.................sushaan ke romantic scenes ki jagah..............sona jap dekhna pad raha haiCry

i knw seriously.....i really hope dis week is her last week.........plzzz........jo bhi bolna hai sabko....jaldi bolke khatam karo........LOL......bt aftr reading synopsis...(hope u read)......i think wed's episode is gona be good..........some cutee sushaan scenes....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@garima...i think tomr will be end of sona...full of sona puraan...and bye bye...and hence from wednesday synopsis...i think its going to be only sushaan....since if sona is going on wednesday...that would have been the synopsis...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04111192-allizwell-

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima...i think tomr will be end of sona...full of sona puraan...and bye bye...and hence from wednesday synopsis...i think its going to be only sushaan....since if sona is going on wednesday...that would have been the synopsis...

i really hope tht shweta...........they really dnt need 2 waste 2 episodes on her......ek episode mein finish it off........hehe.........btw....i loved the first part today.........so funny.........dadaji is........i dnt hv words...SmileSmileSmile......cute he is....haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

i really hope tht shweta...........they really dnt need 2 waste 2 episodes on her......ek episode mein finish it off........hehe.........btw....i loved the first part today.........so funny.........dadaji is........i dnt hv words...SmileSmileSmile......cute he is....haha

dada ji ne dhokha de diya suhana ko,kaan band nahi the ...sab kuch sun liya...ab toh wo bhi ye soch rahe hoge ki iss ishaan ko thode chote level ka chichora kaise banaya jayeLOLLOL

Edited by Sinha18 - 17 January 2011 at 8:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
@garima...to be honest there was nothing great in todays episode..it was a good episode...loved panna's scene....\

but dadaji...he is soo cute...the way he was showing to be closing his ears...suhana and dadaji's pair is cute too...

suhana's reaction in the precap was promising...atleast she is asking a few questions...but suddenly i feel now...it might take 2 episodes...

tomr 1st part...suhana questioning...2nd part realising....3rd part probably ishaan knowing....with other trackss in between...

day after....ishaan angry for sometime first part....then thanking her and she leaving with a huge family farewelll second part....synopsis 3rd part.....

what say???

Garima_04-allizwell-

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Originally posted by Garima_04

dada ji ne dhokha de diya suhana ko,kaan band nahi the ...sab kuch sun liya...ab toh wo bhi ye soch rahe hoge ki iss ishaan ko thode chote level ka chichora kaise banaya jayeLOLLOL

haha.............goooooood one..!!!...Clap........chichora...n wo bhi ishaan......jis din banega naa.........main seriously laddo batungi.............hehee...........i dnt think he cn ever becum a chichora..........hes way toooooooooooo CUTE & INNOCENT FOR THT...........hahaLOLLOLLOL

Sinha18-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima...to be honest there was nothing great in todays episode..it was a good episode...loved panna's scene....\

but dadaji...he is soo cute...the way he was showing to be closing his ears...suhana and dadaji's pair is cute too...

suhana's reaction in the precap was promising...atleast she is asking a few questions...but suddenly i feel now...it might take 2 episodes...

tomr 1st part...suhana questioning...2nd part realising....3rd part probably ishaan knowing....with other trackss in between...

day after....ishaan angry for sometime first part....then thanking her and she leaving with a huge family farewelll second part....synopsis 3rd part.....

what say???

Ishaan will not thankful to her and he will even not come to know about this truth atleast for a month...take this as the spoilerSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
next big plan...between inder and suhana...how to make ishaan chichora....probably the mahan planner dadaji will guide both of them....

will be good to see....ishaan's chichora mission.... :D

Garima_04-allizwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index