Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

THAKKUR dates GHABBAR...! (Page 35)

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I am damn sure this thread will cross 300 mark till 9 pm,fingers crossedSmile

-allizwell-Shwets1502

_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
@cutie....i totally agree....i dont want sid to turn positive...he should be kicked out and a nice guy should be paired with ishika...welcome to the forum...

@manju...welcome to the forum....u will have so much fun here....hope u enjoy here...

_MistleToe_-allizwell-

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@sheemu...thanks a lot for the last bit...no SID in between HM is what we want....thanks again...

Thanks from me too Sheemu.....Hug

BTW forgot to introduce my dear buddy Cutieepie4 to u all.....She is a sweet darling friend from Bigg Boss forum....a fan of SGP and Sushaan......Big smile

You're all very welcome. I hope they keep it like it was in OBS and not go OTT with the help of SP.
Anyways, welcome Cutieepie4. Have funBig smile

-allizwell-

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
OMG...! Pg.no 35.......what a speed dat is...Wink.........i missed a lot 2day....ShockedConfused........n wht m i hearing nw............SID???! hes back....i thot his part ws over wid tht slap..LOLLOL...........ohh...1 nt enuf huh..! i see......LOL...........bt whtever.....hes gona come hopefully after SUSHAANs HM.......so til den....v all cn relax....n aftr dat ready ourselves 2 see tht THUNDEROUS SLAP again....LOLWink.....!....n who knws....our INNOCENT BHOLU THAKKUR.......might also cm in full-on anger form......n give him one too.......LOL....i hope he does.....high tym he gets out of his BHOLU AVATARn show his manly side....LOLLOL...... Ishika is soo cute yaa...innocent types.....she shudnt get a guy like SID...plzz !!........bt an interesting track coming up.....good 2 see tht all the characters r gona hv some or d other kind of track.......bt nt at the cost of sum cuteeee SUSHAAN moments....( aah.....i m so greedy...LOL)

-allizwell-

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
OMG...! Pg.no 35.......what a speed dat is...Wink.........i missed a lot 2day....ShockedConfused........n wht m i hearing nw............SID???! hes back....i thot his part ws over wid tht slap..LOLLOL...........ohh...1 nt enuf huh..! i see......LOL...........bt whtever.....hes gona come hopefully after SUSHAANs HM.......so til den....v all cn relax....n aftr dat ready ourselves 2 see tht THUNDEROUS SLAP again....LOLWink.....!....n who knws....our INNOCENT BHOLU THAKKUR.......might also cm in full-on anger form......n give him one too.......LOL....i hope he does.....high tym he gets out of his BHOLU AVATARn show his manly side....LOLLOL...... Ishika is soo cute yaa...innocent types.....she shudnt get a guy like SID...plzz !!........bt an interesting track coming up.....good 2 see tht all the characters r gona hv some or d other kind of track.......bt nt at the cost of sum cuteeee SUSHAAN moments....( aah.....i m so greedy...LOL)

PS: sorry for multiple typos....can ne1 tel me how 2 delete it.

Edited by Garima_04 - 17 January 2011 at 5:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeatsSinha18-allizwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index