Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

THAKKUR dates GHABBAR...! (Page 32)

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Don't worry gys this week sab kuch pata chalhi jayega...........Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Oh God , I thought I will catch up on the post , started from page 18  and at that time it was uptiol page 26 by the time I finished reading it went to page 29!!!!! and I was like running behing the train and calling " Aye Bahi Rukoo Bhai !!"

Just laughed and laughed and laughed, the good humor is still on full sewing, love you guys. Laxmi your FIL is coming my husband,s FIL is coming too whcih means my Dad, and he is EK serial,s biggest fan, my late mother use to have fights with him that "Aap kiya kharafat dhektay hai" as my mother hated those serials and the dhan dhan music, he would be watching Saathiya for sure and the rest of the line up, but SGP, I doubt it as there is SPICE for him in it!!!  thank God for YT and Hd box ,
Anyways, thats not fair on us from CV , abhi Sonali constipation say jaan chooti kay Said MOTIONS start karnay ka soach liya. But hey SBS ki sari mews theek nahi hoti , this track would come atleast after 2 -3 weeks.
Laxmi how about SOORMA BHOPALI , as Sid , the CHODOO and the TRAITOR.
Well Gabbar and Thakur need not to worry about anything but should only concentrate on SR and HM!!!

I thought SGO is "VILON BINA SERIAL"!!!!!

LOLLOL.... just came online Sheems when got to know about the SBS news.... saw in the forum...no one has any thread on this... so put it here as i din have the link..... Cry
Yeah...I am not interested in much TWISTS yaar...Confused
Oh how sweet your DAD is gonna be with u.... nice yaar....Big smile.... here my FIL will join us on 20th evening......Hope during update does not get to me during HM track else i am gone....LOLLOL
Yeah...SOORMA BHOPALI is a nice option.....LOLLOLSheems.... wud love to see SID making those weird faces.....ROFL and weird dialogues.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 
Hope they maintain the balance between all these tracks now....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

Originally posted by laxmi_s

Kahin Isiliye toh SID ki entry nahi kara rahen hai???

Thakkur ko jagane ke liye.....Dekho bhaiya.... jaldi kahani aage badavo.... AAFAT(SID) aa rahi hai....ROFL

kahi aisa to nahi SID miyaan apne amol palekar season 2 ko SR par tutions dene aa rahe ho?ShockedShocked after all wo in sab mein kitne maahir hai wo to humne dekh hi liya hai  

Uske tutoring classes mein jaaye SUSHAAN ki JHOOTIROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....Ghabbar shud just yell " Ishika kisike baap ka nahi hai..... sirf ALOK dad ki hai.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

111192Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
God, I wrote a whole essay and my internet got bust, I dont remember now what I wrote.Anyways we are having so much fun here, keep up the spirit of SGP.
SBS is not always accurate , the Sid sequence would be way after 2-3 weeks or so, I guess. Thats not fair as we just got a relieved from Sonali consticipation and now Sid MOTIONS are going to start. He is the MOST ANNOYING charater of SGP, the actor who is playing is just so Censored I am not bashing but I never disliked anybody that much on a TV, I saw his interviews earlier on SBS with Ragini and he was so obnoxius and hyper about his cahracter.
I want SGP to be " VILON BINA SERIAL" permanatly.

-allizwell-Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

Originally posted by Shwets1502

ok after reading all ur comments...which is going in rocket speed nowadays...

from one of the post....that sid will enter this week....

probably it will be like Sushaan is in their HM and sid will see them...but sushaan wont see....
and sid will speak in his mind...that he will take revenge for suhana's slap....thts it....then HM will continue...

then later sid will meet ishika and the rest...

this is wht i hope...

this makes sense Embarrassed quite possible that something like this happens

Oh no....This KMH.....SID.....(Kabab mein haddi) will witness them in their HM?????AngryAngryAngry

ISki toh main......BAND hi bhaja doon.......LOLLOLLOLLOL

Yeah...Shwets...That makes sense..... Wink

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

[QUOTE=CutiePiee4][QUOTE=laxmi_s] 

Uske tutoring classes mein jaaye SUSHAAN ki JHOOTIROFL.....Ghabbar shud just yell " Ishika kisike baap ka nahi hai..... sirf ALOK dad ki hai.....ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL
laxmi di....the post is getting more and more hilarious....i would want gabbar to say something like that for sure...
ROFLROFL

-allizwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index