Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by CutiePiee4

nahi SID will be re entering the showby the end of this weekConfused laxmi
mujhe bhi lagta hai they will be postponning sushaan HMConfused
Teek hai....HM na sahi....ek SR dikhakar humen khush kar de....
Hum acche bacche hai....Jyada demand nahi karenge.....
Kyunki patha hai Thakkur thoda issssssslow hai.....
Amol Palekar ko WAQT lagtha hai......LOLLOLLOL
Hum filaal SR se ADJUST kar lenge.....LOLLOLLOL
Kyunki I am sure if there is SR..... it is gonna be comical...Silly. as it seems OBS had no SR.....direct HMWink

but see this article..........write Sushaan will go HM soon.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Yeah Renu...better choice....Rubal...He is not worth giving even a mausi role yaar....Tanki will be better....Renu ji.... what a choice.....ClapLOL
[/QUOTE]

For a moment i thought u called Sid as Rubal LOL.........but then i got it and agree with u,he shud be given a role of Tanki
[/QUOTE]

Arrey nahin yaar.....Main aisey kehne ki gusthaki kaise kar sakthi hoon.....SID AngryAngry and uCry...No ways.... as said he is the Tanki.... in SGP of sholayLOL

GurpreetD

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shakila2244111192

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Oh God , I thought I will catch up on the post , started from page 18  and at that time it was uptiol page 26 by the time I finished reading it went to page 29!!!!! and I was like running behing the train and calling " Aye Bahi Rukoo Bhai !!"

Just laughed and laughed and laughed, the good humor is still on full sewing, love you guys. Laxmi your FIL is coming my husband,s FIL is coming too whcih means my Dad, and he is EK serial,s biggest fan, my late mother use to have fights with him that "Aap kiya kharafat dhektay hai" as my mother hated those serials and the dhan dhan music, he would be watching Saathiya for sure and the rest of the line up, but SGP, I doubt it as there is SPICE for him in it!!!  thank God for YT and Hd box ,
Anyways, thats not fair on us from CV , abhi Sonali constipation say jaan chooti kay Said MOTIONS start karnay ka soach liya. But hey SBS ki sari mews theek nahi hoti , this track would come atleast after 2 -3 weeks.
Laxmi how about SOORMA BHOPALI , as Sid , the CHODOO and the TRAITOR.
Well Gabbar and Thakur need not to worry about anything but should only concentrate on SR and HM!!!

I thought SGO is "VILON BINA SERIAL"!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shakila2244

nahi SID will be re entering the showby the end of this weekConfused laxmi
mujhe bhi lagta hai they will be postponning sushaan HMConfused

i think isska 1 hi reason hai ragini 's dance show.because bho ani dance k liye kahi baher shoot nehi ker sakti hai iss liye sayed yea track........a raha hai.but i wish Sushaan's k HM track...will show soon...Smile

yeah that can be the reason...now should i pray Ragini gets eliminated soon or should i make my heart strong enough to bear SID's trackConfusedoh ghosh help me out m so confused rite nowConfusedOuchLOL

u know gys kabse wait kerrahi hu sushaan's k HM track ka n cute cute scene..............but now everything is fall..Cry

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]

SR mein bhi apna amol palekar season 2 kaunsa jhanda gad degaCryCryCry bechari suhana ko pehle use training dena hoga tab jakar thakur kuch kar paye ya kare  

[/QUOTE]

Kahin Isiliye toh SID ki entry nahi kara rahen hai???

Thakkur ko jagane ke liye.....Dekho bhaiya.... jaldi kahani aage badavo.... AAFAT(SID) aa rahi hai....ROFL

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
ok after reading all ur comments...which is going in rocket speed nowadays...

from one of the post....that sid will enter this week....

probably it will be like Sushaan is in their HM and sid will see them...but sushaan wont see....
and sid will speak in his mind...that he will take revenge for suhana's slap....thts it....then HM will continue...

then later sid will meet ishika and the rest...

this is wht i hope...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shakila2244--sree--crysindGurpreetD

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Oh God , I thought I will catch up on the post , started from page 18 and at that time it was uptiol page 26 by the time I finished reading it went to page 29!!!!! and I was like running behing the train and calling " Aye Bahi Rukoo Bhai !!"

Just laughed and laughed and laughed, the good humor is still on full sewing, love you guys. Laxmi your FIL is coming my husband,s FIL is coming too whcih means my Dad, and he is EK serial,s biggest fan, my late mother use to have fights with him that "Aap kiya kharafat dhektay hai" as my mother hated those serials and the dhan dhan music, he would be watching Saathiya for sure and the rest of the line up, but SGP, I doubt it as there is SPICE for him in it!!! thank God for YT and Hd box ,
Anyways, thats not fair on us from CV , abhi Sonali constipation say jaan chooti kay Said MOTIONS start karnay ka soach liya. But hey SBS ki sari mews theek nahi hoti , this track would come atleast after 2 -3 weeks.
Laxmi how about SOORMA BHOPALI , as Sid , the CHODOO and the TRAITOR.
Well Gabbar and Thakur need not to worry about anything but should only concentrate on SR and HM!!!

I thought SGO is "VILON BINA SERIAL"!!!!!

u r right venture this is a 1 reason i liked this serealWink but hope sushaan's will go HM..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index