THAKKUR dates GHABBAR...! (Page 20)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Wow!!!! dekho Lax...meine bolathana.... sab kuch acha hoga.....Wink 
You don't need to "maaro goli sunday ko"..... LOL

Febs.....HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugFor inaugurating my thread darling..... aapke shubh haath kya lag gaye...... mere thread ki raftaar badh gayi...... yaar.... I think I shud PM u to reply to my threads as a first post from now on to get lucky every time.....LOLLOLLOLHon. Thanks dear.....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

A hai Tanu , I was thinking about you and the movie, I think I will go and watch this wednesday, if I can otherwise next Saturday pukka, as Sunday I want to keep free , just in case Laxmi phir say wahi kahay jo aaj subha kha kar ya PEE kar topic shrow kiya tha!!!. Yaar one of the yaadgaar moments today!!!!
Must do something hillarious now like our carnival , as it has been quite a while now.

@red

U bet Sheems.Big smile...I laughed so much yesterday...LOL.. felt so good and positive seeing the vibes in our forum....TOUCH WOOD.... This was what I was missing for the past so many days.... I remember we used to have such wonderful addictive discussions long time back..... Hope this continues now.....dear.....EmbarrassedExpecting more sensible hilarious tracks on Sushaan..... Embarrassed

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-allizwell-

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

-allizwell-

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by 111192

Laxmi don't know how hilarious sushana's SR would be..............but you made this sunday most hilarious one (as usually sunday's are too boring on this forum).

Renu....If Sushaan's dating can be so much fun.....SR(if they have planned for SGP) might turn out to be even more hilarious....It seems OBS was not as funny as SGP.... Ishaan latkaoing from the railing and such dating scenes were not there in OBS neither the SR it seems..... so here the track is being changed to suit the audiences..... so it is gonna be SUPER....I am worried how I will write my update.... as my FIL is dropping by this week....Imagine..Ermm.. me noting down what they r doing and my FIL watching me do this......ROFLHEIGHT of besharmi...EmbarrassedWinkLOL...Though I sense Thakkur won't act naughty....But Ghabbar ka koi barosa nahin .......ROFL

ROFL HEIGHT of besharmi...ROFL

Oh poor Lax.... Just play "Koi hain" types bhooth serials for FIL and you note down our Sushaan's SR if its there in SGP....  And baath tho sahi hein...Gabbar ka koi bharosa nahi.... I think we will get to watch "Tom" (Gabbar) & "Jerry" (Thakkur) during their SR.... ROFL Gabbar chasing Thakkur... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I can't even imagine that... The most funniest SR on TV...

Edited by crysind - 16 January 2011 at 10:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

oye laxmi laxmi oyeLOL kya post hai dear gabbar aur thaakurROFL aww i simply loved suhana's expressions when ishan was mustering courage to say ILU ILU...jis baat ka dar tha wahi huaROFL pati sharmila patni bindaas..ab tera kya hoga thakur   

Oye cutie Cutie oye...... ....Thanks for responding jaan.Hug....!

He he he.....Wahi manzoore jo GHABBAR hoga......ROFL
-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

ROFL HEIGHT of besharmi...ROFL

Oh poor Lax.... Just play "Koi hain" types bhooth serials for FIL and you note down our Sushaan's SR if its there in SGP....  And baath tho sahi hein...Gabbar ka koi bharosa nahi.... I think we will get to watch "Tom" (Gabbar) & "Jerry" (Thakkur) during their SR.... ROFL Gabbar chasing Thakkur... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I can't even imagine that... The most funniest SR on TV...

[/QUOTE]
Just praying he moves away from the idiot box to save me from embarrasment yaar Febs.....LOLLOL..Warna.... meri HAWA TIGHT.....LOLLOL....Tom and Jerry sequence will be properly fit for our Thakkur-Ghabbar..... It's gonna be fun....Inder-Elesh aur unke kaan ka koi barosa nahin hai.... darwaazey pe kaan fit karke suntenge..... Inka koi ilaaz karna padega......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

crysind

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index