Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

THAKKUR dates GHABBAR...! (Page 10)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86544

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by Armu4eva

I can only imagine Ishu ka reaction. .*going all nuts*...when Suhana gives him a tight jhappi n a pappi Embarrassed



He might go out and TELL every body!!! as the KYSHAPS takes PERSONAL interest in KNOWING everything!!!!!!


Na i guess..he will run out of the room...screaming.. 'Main lut gaya.. barbaad ho gaya ..' ROFL

 n Suhanas will follow wit her reaction  *Tera peecha na main chodungi mahiye..bhej de chahe jail mein'


Edited by Armu4eva - 16 January 2011 at 3:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04111192-allizwell-GurpreetD

111192 IF-Rockerz
111192
111192

Joined: 02 April 2009
Posts: 6554

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by Armu4eva

@Sheems...Ruba.. Garima... seriously..i think if the CVs keep up the fun factor by showing the contrast of Sushaan during this confession n romance phase..its gonna take SGP to a very high level..i seriously culdn stop laufing looking at Suhanas disgusted n Ishaans embarassed reactions every time a couple was shown..ROFL


 
 
Guyz....please close your ears...... Tanu... tune HELMET ki baath kari.... mujhe tension ho gayi..... tune scooter ki helmet ki baath kari na.....ROFL... ab main kuch nahi bholoongi...warna meri thread bandh ho jayegi.....ROFLROFL
 
 
Sheems,Garima......Sab apni baath sambhalke keejo.....Helmet ka matbal...kuch aur bhi nikaltha hai......ROFLROFL


laxmi mein toh ishaan se bhi badi bhondu nikli.................9 pages ho jane ke bad tanu ke helmet ka funda samaj mein ayaROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Armu4eva-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by Armu4eva

@Sheems...Ruba.. Garima... seriously..i think if the CVs keep up the fun factor by showing the contrast of Sushaan during this confession n romance phase..its gonna take SGP to a very high level..i seriously culdn stop laufing looking at Suhanas disgusted n Ishaans embarassed reactions every time a couple was shown..ROFL





I COMPLETELY..WHOLLY..SOLELY..AGREE WID U...!!!!!!!!!........IF THEY DO DIS NAA......TRPs R GONA SHOWER LIKE NETING!!!!!!!

Another big agree..............if they take this whole thing in serious mode i wont watch SGP(just sayingLOL),,,,,,,,becoz it will be in same cateogry of other shows

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-allizwell-

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Joined: 23 December 2010
Posts: 681

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Hope he doesnt read the letter like the one he did on his previous suhagraat and Like in that case Suhana might fall asleep this time as wellLOL


hahaha...i doubt she wil sleep....she wil make him sleep rather...........ishaan tum so jao....itz better only if u dnt say nething........ye sach mein kitna bada BHONDU hai...........haha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-allizwell-GurpreetD

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86544

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s


 
Guyz....please close your ears...... Tanu... tune HELMET ki baath kari.... mujhe tension ho gayi..... tune scooter ki helmet ki baath kari na.....ROFL... ab main kuch nahi bholoongi...warna meri thread bandh ho jayegi.....ROFLROFL
 
 
Sheems,Garima......Sab apni baath sambhalke keejo.....Helmet ka matbal...kuch aur bhi nikaltha hai......ROFLROFL


 
Tanu badnaam hui..... LAXMI tere liye...Angry Cry Cry  LOL

Lo aab maine kahan kuch double meaning lagai... yaar Confused me ij innocent yaar. ..*shows reems her innocent muh*


Edited by Armu4eva - 16 January 2011 at 3:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-

111192 IF-Rockerz
111192
111192

Joined: 02 April 2009
Posts: 6554

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by Armu4eva

@Sheems...Ruba.. Garima... seriously..i think if the CVs keep up the fun factor by showing the contrast of Sushaan during this confession n romance phase..its gonna take SGP to a very high level..i seriously culdn stop laufing looking at Suhanas disgusted n Ishaans embarassed reactions every time a couple was shown..ROFL





I COMPLETELY..WHOLLY..SOLELY..AGREE WID U...!!!!!!!!!........IF THEY DO DIS NAA......TRPs R GONA SHOWER LIKE NETING!!!!!!!

Another big agree..............if they take this whole thing in serious mode i wont watch SGP(just sayingLOL),,,,,,,,becoz it will be in same cateogry of other shows


dont worry yeh ishaan aur suhaana ki SR hai...............toh kuch bhi normal nahi hogaLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Armu4eva-allizwell-GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Hope he doesnt read the letter like the one he did on his previous suhagraat and Like in that case Suhana might fall asleep this time as wellLOL


hahaha...i doubt she wil sleep....she wil make him sleep rather...........ishaan tum so jao....itz better only if u dnt say nething........ye sach mein kitna bada BHONDU hai...........haha

LOL LOL..........Suhana to Suhana hai woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-allizwell-

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Joined: 23 December 2010
Posts: 681

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by Armu4eva

I can only imagine Ishu ka reaction. .*going all nuts*...when Suhana gives him a tight jhappi n a pappi Embarrassed



He might go out and TELL every body!!! as the KYSHAPS takes PERSONAL interest in KNOWING everything!!!!!!


Na i guess..he will run out of the room...screaming.. 'Main lut gaya.. barbaad ho gaya ..' ROFL

 n Suhanas will follow wit her reaction  *Tera peecha na main chodungi mahiye..bhej de chahe jail mein'




hahaha...............n peeche backgrnd mein ye gana bajega............
MAIN TOH AAI WAI...AAI WAI....AAI WAI....AAI WAI LUT GAYA....................hahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index