Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Laxmi you are just tooo good. Hansa hansa ke rula diya!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hasa diya.... thank u ji....

OO teri.... rula bhi diya????Why ji....???

Me not Sona.....but Don't mind a Suhana......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail
Aaj ki taaza khabar....SBB of Aaj Tak showed the POST-CAP of SGPπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Suhana telling BM "Omg.... yane Ishaan bhi plan mein shaamil tha...."
BM nods and tells " Isme bholne ki kya baath thi Suhana...."
Suhana tells " Aur aap logon ko laga main jal javoongi"

Sorry guys if this was shown in PRECAP.... as i missed the 3rd part and the precap yest. kindly confirm if this was the PRECAP.....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Aaj ki taaza khabar....SBB of Aaj Tak showed the POST-CAP of SGPπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Suhana telling BM "Omg.... yane Ishaan bhi plan mein shaamil tha...."
BM nods and tells " Isme bholne ki kya baath thi Suhana...."
Suhana tells " Aur aap logon ko laga main jal javoongi"

Sorry guys if this was shown in PRECAP.... as i missed the 3rd part and the precap yest. kindly confirm if this was the PRECAP.....πŸ˜ƒ

Yes laxmi all this was shown in precap😊
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Yes laxmi all this was shown in precap😊

Oh.... I thot they showed some additional snippets and got excited Renu.....πŸ˜ƒ
ok....So that was the precap....
Madam is in rage lagtha hai ab.....πŸ˜‰
111192 thumbnail
laxmi i didn't like the way BM was saying to dadi that "suhana ko koi cheez seedhe dhang se samajhe me kha ati hai"................are baba kisis ne sidhe dhang se samjhane ke  koshish he nahi ki aur sara blame suhana par...............i dont know but i am not liking BM these days..........she appears to be fake to meπŸ˜•
allizzwell thumbnail

laxmi i didn't like the way BM was saying to dadi that "suhana ko koi cheez seedhe dhang se samajhe me kha ati hai"................are baba kisis ne sidhe dhang se samjhane ke  koshish he nahi ki aur sara blame suhana par...............i dont know but i am not liking BM these days..........she appears to be fake to meπŸ˜•

Renu..πŸ˜›...Infact BM was the first one to make her understand in a very down to earth manner about relationships and the minute intricacies in it, the expectations , her experiences all to only Suhana ....Yet she din understand what is sabr ka bandh.....She thot to become a nice bahu is to wear those gaudy jewellery and sleep, or to become a good biwi is only to cook....I admit she tried her best foot in becoming a biwi or bahu.....but emotions of becoming one cannot come handy....it comes thru experiences ....She experienced the pain of separation from Ishaan.... it hurt her the most and she confessed her love for him....So BM was not wrong I feel here as she did try her best in making her understand by even sharing her private experiences of differences with her husband.....😳

The POV from which u r seeing BM is possibly she played with Sushaan's emotions to get their love.... My POV is agar sau jhooth se ek sach ho saktha hai... kisi ko khushi mil sakthi hai.... ek parivaar ban sakthi hai....Then why not????πŸ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Hasa diya.... thank u ji....

OO teri.... rula bhi diya????Why ji....???

Me not Sona.....but Don't mind a Suhana......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh no don't worry, these are the tears of joy, too much laughter made my eyes watery. LOL. πŸ˜†

mjtruelegend thumbnail

Yes yes I agree with you completely. I used to be in awe of BM. but since this Sona track has started, she seems more superficial every time she talks about Suhana. I don't like her attitude towards Suhana. Where is the BM who had belived that with time and patients Suhana will learn to lead a happy life with them and Ishaan?? What happened to all that wisdom??? She's contradicting what she preached!!

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally, we will get to see sushaan SR by tomorrow, hope this time thakur will confess his love
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sinha18

Finally, we will get to see sushaan SR by tomorrow, hope this time thakur will confess his love

arey...........bt suhana madam falls asleep......hw is he gona say nething??.......