Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

ok got to go for a few minutes...

but advance congrats on 300replies....cos iam sure..when i return the thread would have crossed 300 replies...   ;-)

Meez too need to go now......😭😭😭...Shwets mere mooh mein Rasmalai....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cutie.... hope u had a good time here with my other SGPian buddies.... we will expect u to be more active here too yaar.... U will enjoy dear......πŸ˜ƒ

Guyz... got to log off now..... bye..... c ya....πŸ˜ƒ

laxmidi i dont want him to come up with a proposal too😑😑😑 i want a nice decent guy to be paired opp ishika and not this splitvilla wala moron😑 i was hoping for ishika's track to start soon butπŸ˜•πŸ˜­
[/QUOTE]

Rona kabhi nahi rona..... chahe kho jaaye SID jaise KHILONA.... na rona 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Don't worry cutie.... me too don't want SID ....but since the track is full on going on be focussed on Ishika.... just hope he turns a good guy.... as Ishika is a sweet child.... and innocent...This moron shud not tamper with her life.....😑
[/QUOTE]

dii i dont even want sid to turn positive i just want him to be kicked off by each and every member of the kashyap family one by one and if they plan to make Sid really fall for ishika then pls pls pls change the actor....just seeing his face makes me puke🀒

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Welcome Cutieepie4................Hope u will enjoy in this forumπŸ˜ƒ

hiiiiiπŸ˜ƒ should i address u as ruba or rubal😳 sorry m a little confused😳
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am damn sure this thread will cross 300 mark till 9 pm,fingers crossed😊
Hello guys.......... I am new to this forum and a SGP fan!!!!!!!! I LOVE this show!!!!!! Wonder what is going to happen next!!!!!! I am excited. The Thakkur dates Ghabbar is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! I was just reading all the posts yaar and Oh my!!!!!! Tum log ne mere log in se ab tak pure 10 pages khol diye! πŸ˜†

Congrats to the lucky owner of the 300th post!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@cutie....i totally agree....i dont want sid to turn positive...he should be kicked out and a nice guy should be paired with ishika...welcome to the forum...

@manju...welcome to the forum....u will have so much fun here....hope u enjoy here...
@shwets

thnks😳
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Thanks from me too Sheemu.....πŸ€—

BTW forgot to introduce my dear buddy Cutieepie4 to u all.....She is a sweet darling friend from Bigg Boss forum....a fan of SGP and Sushaan......πŸ˜ƒ

You're all very welcome. I hope they keep it like it was in OBS and not go OTT with the help of SP.
Anyways, welcome Cutieepie4. Have funπŸ˜ƒ
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...! Pg.no 35.......what a speed dat is...πŸ˜‰.........i missed a lot 2day....πŸ˜²πŸ˜•........n wht m i hearing nw............SID???! hes back....i thot his part ws over wid tht slap..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...........ohh...1 nt enuf huh..! i see......πŸ˜†...........bt whtever.....hes gona come hopefully after SUSHAANs HM.......so til den....v all cn relax....n aftr dat ready ourselves 2 see tht THUNDEROUS SLAP again....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.....!....n who knws....our INNOCENT BHOLU THAKKUR.......might also cm in full-on anger form......n give him one too.......πŸ˜†....i hope he does.....high tym he gets out of his BHOLU AVATARn show his manly side....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... Ishika is soo cute yaa...innocent types.....she shudnt get a guy like SID...plzz !!........bt an interesting track coming up.....good 2 see tht all the characters r gona hv some or d other kind of track.......bt nt at the cost of sum cuteeee SUSHAAN moments....( aah.....i m so greedy...πŸ˜†)
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...! Pg.no 35.......what a speed dat is...πŸ˜‰.........i missed a lot 2day....πŸ˜²πŸ˜•........n wht m i hearing nw............SID???! hes back....i thot his part ws over wid tht slap..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...........ohh...1 nt enuf huh..! i see......πŸ˜†...........bt whtever.....hes gona come hopefully after SUSHAANs HM.......so til den....v all cn relax....n aftr dat ready ourselves 2 see tht THUNDEROUS SLAP again....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.....!....n who knws....our INNOCENT BHOLU THAKKUR.......might also cm in full-on anger form......n give him one too.......πŸ˜†....i hope he does.....high tym he gets out of his BHOLU AVATARn show his manly side....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... Ishika is soo cute yaa...innocent types.....she shudnt get a guy like SID...plzz !!........bt an interesting track coming up.....good 2 see tht all the characters r gona hv some or d other kind of track.......bt nt at the cost of sum cuteeee SUSHAAN moments....( aah.....i m so greedy...πŸ˜†)

PS: sorry for multiple typos....can ne1 tel me how 2 delete it.
Edited by Garima_04 - 13 years ago