Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Teek hai....HM na sahi....ek SR dikhakar humen khush kar de....
Hum acche bacche hai....Jyada demand nahi karenge.....
Kyunki patha hai Thakkur thoda issssssslow hai.....
Amol Palekar ko WAQT lagtha hai......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hum filaal SR se ADJUST kar lenge.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kyunki I am sure if there is SR..... it is gonna be comical...πŸ€ͺ. as it seems OBS had no SR.....direct HMπŸ˜‰

but see this article..........write Sushaan will go HM soon.........

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah Renu...better choice....Rubal...He is not worth giving even a mausi role yaar....Tanki will be better....Renu ji.... what a choice.....πŸ‘πŸ˜†

For a moment i thought u called Sid as Rubal πŸ˜†.........but then i got it and agree with u,he shud be given a role of Tanki

Arrey nahin yaar.....Main aisey kehne ki gusthaki kaise kar sakthi hoon.....SID 😑😑 and u😭...No ways.... as said he is the Tanki.... in SGP of sholayπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Shakila2244

i think isska 1 hi reason hai ragini 's dance show.because bho ani dance k liye kahi baher shoot nehi ker sakti hai iss liye sayed yea track........a raha hai.but i wish Sushaan's k HM track...will show soon...😊

yeah that can be the reason...now should i pray Ragini gets eliminated soon or should i make my heart strong enough to bear SID's trackConfused oh ghosh help me out m so confused rite nowConfusedπŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh God , I thought I will catch up on the post , started from page 18  and at that time it was uptiol page 26 by the time I finished reading it went to page 29!!!!! and I was like running behing the train and calling " Aye Bahi Rukoo Bhai !!"

Just laughed and laughed and laughed, the good humor is still on full sewing, love you guys. Laxmi your FIL is coming my husband,s FIL is coming too whcih means my Dad, and he is EK serial,s biggest fan, my late mother use to have fights with him that "Aap kiya kharafat dhektay hai" as my mother hated those serials and the dhan dhan music, he would be watching Saathiya for sure and the rest of the line up, but SGP, I doubt it as there is SPICE for him in it!!!  thank God for YT and Hd box ,
Anyways, thats not fair on us from CV , abhi Sonali constipation say jaan chooti kay Said MOTIONS start karnay ka soach liya. But hey SBS ki sari mews theek nahi hoti , this track would come atleast after 2 -3 weeks.
Laxmi how about SOORMA BHOPALI , as Sid , the CHODOO and the TRAITOR.
Well Gabbar and Thakur need not to worry about anything but should only concentrate on SR and HM!!!

I thought SGO is "VILON BINA SERIAL"!!!!!
Shakila2244 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

yeah that can be the reason...now should i pray Ragini gets eliminated soon or should i make my heart strong enough to bear SID's trackπŸ˜•oh ghosh help me out m so confused rite nowπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

u know gys kabse wait kerrahi hu sushaan's k HM track ka n cute cute scene..............but now everything is fall..😭

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[

SR mein bhi apna amol palekar season 2 kaunsa jhanda gad dega😭😭😭 bechari suhana ko pehle use training dena hoga tab jakar thakur kuch kar paye ya kare  

Kahin Isiliye toh SID ki entry nahi kara rahen hai???

Thakkur ko jagane ke liye.....Dekho bhaiya.... jaldi kahani aage badavo.... AAFAT(SID) aa rahi hai....🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ok after reading all ur comments...which is going in rocket speed nowadays...

from one of the post....that sid will enter this week....

probably it will be like Sushaan is in their HM and sid will see them...but sushaan wont see....
and sid will speak in his mind...that he will take revenge for suhana's slap....thts it....then HM will continue...

then later sid will meet ishika and the rest...

this is wht i hope...
Shakila2244 thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Oh God , I thought I will catch up on the post , started from page 18 and at that time it was uptiol page 26 by the time I finished reading it went to page 29!!!!! and I was like running behing the train and calling " Aye Bahi Rukoo Bhai !!"

Just laughed and laughed and laughed, the good humor is still on full sewing, love you guys. Laxmi your FIL is coming my husband,s FIL is coming too whcih means my Dad, and he is EK serial,s biggest fan, my late mother use to have fights with him that "Aap kiya kharafat dhektay hai" as my mother hated those serials and the dhan dhan music, he would be watching Saathiya for sure and the rest of the line up, but SGP, I doubt it as there is SPICE for him in it!!! thank God for YT and Hd box ,
Anyways, thats not fair on us from CV , abhi Sonali constipation say jaan chooti kay Said MOTIONS start karnay ka soach liya. But hey SBS ki sari mews theek nahi hoti , this track would come atleast after 2 -3 weeks.
Laxmi how about SOORMA BHOPALI , as Sid , the CHODOO and the TRAITOR.
Well Gabbar and Thakur need not to worry about anything but should only concentrate on SR and HM!!!

I thought SGO is "VILON BINA SERIAL"!!!!!

u r right venture this is a 1 reason i liked this serealπŸ˜‰ but hope sushaan's will go HM..

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Kahin Isiliye toh SID ki entry nahi kara rahen hai???

Thakkur ko jagane ke liye.....Dekho bhaiya.... jaldi kahani aage badavo.... AAFAT(SID) aa rahi hai....🀣

kahi aisa to nahi SID miyaan apne amol palekar season 2 ko SR par tutions dene aa rahe ho?😲😲 after all wo in sab mein kitne maahir hai wo to humne dekh hi liya hai  

Edited by CutiePiee4 - 13 years ago
Shakila2244 thumbnail
Don't worry gys this week sab kuch pata chalhi jayega...........πŸ˜‰