THAKKUR dates GHABBAR...! - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

is this SGP forum on a sunday...
i mean for one sunday i din login to IF cos i went out...and what i saw...
a laxmi di post...with 127 replies....its going to take time to read all the comments...so first il post mine...

laxmi di...what can i say....as always fantastic post...
to be honest i read it 3 times to get the entire meaning...cos u know about my poor hindi....but it was superb...and ishaan...sach mein...tera kya hoga thakur,,,it was super cute....

i will post in more after i read all the comments...so that i write something different...

I know Darling.... I missed u dear..πŸ€—.. If u r active...U will be the first normally to like my post.... Yesterday i inaugurated my thread.....πŸ˜†... to see 63 views and 0 posts....😲Then poor Febs backed me up and then Renu, Garima , Pallu,Rubal,Himanshu and all followed the thread.....the height was when all badmaashon ki toli like Tanu, Sheems,Rubal ,Renu and myself gagged up with a comment and we went on and on about that thing.... so it was SUPER fun yesterday.... I have not laughed so much  in our Forum ever..... So had complete fun yesterday.....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by venture

Hi Tanu, did you get to eat your popcorn ya zara gira diya???? how was your movie>??  I was  thinking of you and literary picturing you watching no one Killed jessica nd laughing in the middle jsu by remembering Laxmi,s comments

Me too was smiling thinking about our discussion yesterday yaar Sheems.... Tanu .... did u drop some POPCORN for your next seat partner???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Poor Tanu got trapped by me yesterday.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now she will def. work on the saying "THOL MOL ke BHOL" in front of me especially.....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by crysind

Wow!!!! dekho Lax...meine bolathana.... sab kuch acha hoga.....πŸ˜‰ 
You don't need to "maaro goli sunday ko"..... πŸ˜†

Febs.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—For inaugurating my thread darling..... aapke shubh haath kya lag gaye...... mere thread ki raftaar badh gayi...... yaar.... I think I shud PM u to reply to my threads as a first post from now on to get lucky every time.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hon. Thanks dear.....πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by venture

A hai Tanu , I was thinking about you and the movie, I think I will go and watch this wednesday, if I can otherwise next Saturday pukka, as Sunday I want to keep free , just in case Laxmi phir say wahi kahay jo aaj subha kha kar ya PEE kar topic shrow kiya tha!!!. Yaar one of the yaadgaar moments today!!!!
Must do something hillarious now like our carnival , as it has been quite a while now.

@red

U bet Sheems.πŸ˜ƒ...I laughed so much yesterday...πŸ˜†.. felt so good and positive seeing the vibes in our forum....TOUCH WOOD.... This was what I was missing for the past so many days.... I remember we used to have such wonderful addictive discussions long time back..... Hope this continues now.....dear.....😳Expecting more sensible hilarious tracks on Sushaan..... 😳

hey laxmidi thanks for the thread chalo now me gng to read ur postπŸ˜† abhi aayi in 5 mins 

oye laxmi laxmi oyeπŸ˜† kya post hai dear gabbar aur thaakur🀣 aww i simply loved suhana's expressions when ishan was mustering courage to say ILU ILU...jis baat ka dar tha wahi hua🀣 pati sharmila patni bindaas..ab tera kya hoga thakur   

Originally posted by laxmi_s

Renu....If Sushaan's dating can be so much fun.....SR(if they have planned for SGP) might turn out to be even more hilarious....It seems OBS was not as funny as SGP.... Ishaan latkaoing from the railing and such dating scenes were not there in OBS neither the SR it seems..... so here the track is being changed to suit the audiences..... so it is gonna be SUPER....I am worried how I will write my update.... as my FIL is dropping by this week....Imagine..πŸ€”.. me noting down what they r doing and my FIL watching me do this......🀣HEIGHT of besharmi...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Though I sense Thakkur won't act naughty....But Ghabbar ka koi barosa nahin .......🀣

🀣 HEIGHT of besharmi...🀣

Oh poor Lax.... Just play "Koi hain" types bhooth serials for FIL and you note down our Sushaan's SR if its there in SGP....  And baath tho sahi hein...Gabbar ka koi bharosa nahi.... I think we will get to watch "Tom" (Gabbar) & "Jerry" (Thakkur) during their SR.... πŸ€£ Gabbar chasing Thakkur... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I can't even imagine that... The most funniest SR on TV...

Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

oye laxmi laxmi oyeπŸ˜† kya post hai dear gabbar aur thaakur🀣 aww i simply loved suhana's expressions when ishan was mustering courage to say ILU ILU...jis baat ka dar tha wahi hua🀣 pati sharmila patni bindaas..ab tera kya hoga thakur   

Oye cutie Cutie oye...... ....Thanks for responding jaan.πŸ€—....!

He he he.....Wahi manzoore jo GHABBAR hoga......ROFL

🀣 HEIGHT of besharmi...🀣

Oh poor Lax.... Just play "Koi hain" types bhooth serials for FIL and you note down our Sushaan's SR if its there in SGP....  And baath tho sahi hein...Gabbar ka koi bharosa nahi.... I think we will get to watch "Tom" (Gabbar) & "Jerry" (Thakkur) during their SR.... πŸ€£ Gabbar chasing Thakkur... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I can't even imagine that... The most funniest SR on TV...

Just praying he moves away from the idiot box to save me from embarrasment yaar Febs.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Warna.... meri HAWA TIGHT.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Tom and Jerry sequence will be properly fit for our Thakkur-Ghabbar..... It's gonna be fun....Inder-Elesh aur unke kaan ka koi barosa nahin hai.... darwaazey pe kaan fit karke suntenge..... Inka koi ilaaz karna padega......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

SGP is getting better each day abhi mereko ek bindaas pyala sa romantic scene dekhna hai gabbar aur thakkur ka