Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

THAKKUR dates GHABBAR...!

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Thakkur dates Ghabbar.....!

Hello Shello my dear SGPians...Hug... this was an important turning point in Sushaan's life..hitch-hike... a new beginning and how can it be a new beginning unless and until we share their happiness and discuss in depth their first date????Big smile so thot of getting naughty...Embarrassed..errrrr...Wink....romantic and spend some whacky moments with them on their experiences on their first DATE....!

Voila.....What a terrific start...Embarrassed... A scooter ride...... A Dhanno to lead the lovers Thakkur and Ghabbar to their heavenly place for romance.....Mogambo khush hua...LOL.. and me too....Approve!

Thakkur and Ghabbar comes across various K-couples..... oops..theater... let me be clear ji...Shocked..the ULTIMATE  KANJOOS couples who believe in the noble thots of love by BABA RANCHODDAS ..Smiley....in his pravachan "Andaaz Apna Apna...." ......Hum ek hi cup mein chai piyenge.... baantne se pyar badtha hai.......LOL!......This golden noble thot has been put into practice by our K-couples .....ClapClapClap

1. First K-couple indulges in snatching-pulling the icecream cone and finally both sharing it.

2. Second K-couple indulges in snatching-pulling a single golguppa and finally the girl manages to have a bit....sadly the guy too leaps to have a bite and ooooops the end of the golguppa....it breaks......Cry...na tera ....na mera....Angry..nukshaan dono kaLOL!

3. The third couple are the most decent ones..crazy lover.. the K- couple discuss about the lipstick mark on the guy's lip and he proudly declares that it is of the dame's..... LOLfinally to get termed as the CHEAPO COUPLE  TAG from our own Ghabbar.....Embarrassed!

After witnessing such heavy doses of ROMANCE ....... Ghabbar and Thakkur proceed to CAFE - D- LAILA....... which was duly inaugurated by the CHICHORA bros. The third one is just completing the hereditary norms of Kashyap parivaar by getting his dame there for a DATE.......Thumbs Up

Ghabbar glad at this decent location..... makes an attempt to get Thakkur's idea of location about a date..... Thakkur says then it wud have been "Chandni Chowk ka Jalebi wala ke paas" Geek.....Ghabbar stunned Confusedand calmly replies"Yeh bhi theek hai"......ErmmLOL....(BTW.....Thakkur....LOL. Date mein BHAJAN gaakar.....jalebi ko prasad ki tarah baantne ka irada toh nahi haina?????ROFL)

On Thakkur's silent mode....Ghabbar gets a doubt and questions him.Confused..." Kya hum koi silent movie ke characters hai kya???" LOL

Tells him to press the FORWARD button of their date and speak up......LOL

Ghabbar gives a hint that they shud talk about those matters which r discussed between a husband and a wife.....Embarrassed!

Thakkur now gathers the cob-webs of his brain for getting those husband-wifey talks and lists them:
1. Monthly budget
2. Ration talk
3. Shoe-shopping for kids.....

Ghabbar now irritated at this list asks him to press the REWIND button and says he is come too FORWARD this time..don't know..Can it be limited to the "bacche hone ki pehli ki baat??"baby

Thakkur excitedly pukes his thot "Family planning ki baat???"to see stars

Disappointed at Ghabbar's stern reaction ....he says he will defn. find a solution to this MAHAPROBLEM of what to talk in a DATE in KOFFEE with CHICHORA bros..chat on table...LOL

Btw....Thakkur tells he has been naughty once and has overheard Elder chichora talking to his dame about what gift they can buy for his inlaws.....Possibly Ghabbar wud be interested in talking about this....thot he..... but NOOOOOOOO!Wink

Finally.... they get into the mode of discussing about our K-couples.... whom Ghabbar found to be damn romantic and so much in LOVE..... except the last one who was categorically CHEAP......ROFL(Sad...Ghabbar..... U dun know....they were the only ones who qualified to hold the degree of  M.D.......Masters in DATEOLOGYLOL)

Before focussing on only Thakkur-Ghabbar ....Thakkur goes into a weather news asking is Ghabbar feeling thand....LOL Ghabbar is now all irritated..lover... OOOO....teri.... Ee ka hui gaya......Thakkur baba suddenly gets romantic and moves his hand over Ghabbar's zulfein......(arrey.... ee toh hazar baar kar chuke ho yaar.... kuch toh naya stunt dikhavo.... or shud i fear u r suffering from AHSDS...ShockedShockedShocked..Ashmit BABA hair smelling disorder syndrome ????ROFL)

Thakkur: Main yeh keh raha tha ki .......(Ghabbar glad.... finally he is sayng IT)....aaj thand haina???total lol Yeeee le..... Thakkur's record is still atka on the weather update.... and Ghabbar says "Blanket kareedne chalthe hain.....LOL"

Second take and Thakkur gets set  again for his adhoora statement..."Main tumse....... Tumhe bhook toh nahi lagi haina...... kuch order karoon?" total lolLOLGhabbar disappointed againOuch whispers to the  sweet nothings around her....."Yeh Bholu sach mein kitna bada bhondu hai? I am sure yeh I love U kene ki koshish kar raha hai....Bhol kyun nahi raha hai?"LOL

Thakkur too confessing to the sweet-nothings around him love letter"Apni biwi ko I L U nahi keh paa raha hoon...! Tera kya hoga Thakkur????"LOLLOL

Damn bugged with this I wanna hear....he not telling situation..shut up..Ghabbar keeps Thakkur at GUNPOINT head hand...says ...." Tum ab bhologe bhi.....Kab se try kar rahe ho kuch bholne ki... Bholo na... Kab se weait kar rahi hoon"

Thakkur again rewinds back to his Weather update and there our Ghabbar explodes " Na mujhe bhook lag rahi hai na Thand.... Mujhe bus abhi Ghar jaana hai...!"total lol

Finally Thakkur manages to gear up his stunt for ROMANCE and holds her ..... closes her lips with his hand romantically with his eyes speaking volumes of passion ........says" Main tumse jo kehna chahtha hoon.... who bahut important hain.......Main tumse..... I...."  leaving poor Ghabbar with her expecting eyes to hear those beautiful words of emotions...Day Dreaming.... Hope Thakkur finally does it soon..peace and loveEmbarrassed..before he gets some bad hammering from not only Ghabbar but from us viewers too..angry....

OKs......Can i hope..... in such "NO HOPE Ghabbar-Thakkur" Love isstory..... Kaalia and Saambha make their appearance and help out our guyz..... for a better place and a better date???? Who kaalia and Sambha?????ShockedShocked aarey  bhool gaye kya......???WinkLOLLOLapne SUDAKSHANA & SULAKSHANA.....(SUDI-SULI) ROFL

Edited by laxmi_s - 16 January 2011 at 2:24am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

gujaratigirljshree_ramjulaikhasargunRaSiaNims111.Nish.mittusinghArmu4evaelle45Shakila2244--sree--FeatsmadhoosevakSushaanManeetposhah-Pallavi-Sinha18geethikacrysindinfinity00magicalmelody111192nami2811YusBeepri_armaanSiddhi_GurpreetDiViewsBadtameez_DilShwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Lagtha hai Goli maroon SUNDAY ko.......Smiley
63 VIEWS and 0 replies.......Smiley????

Bahut NAINSAAFI hai yeh........AngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaNims111-Pallavi-111192infinity00

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh meri jaan...Laxmiji.. As usual.... you cracked me up....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mogambo khush hua... ROFL

Date pe Bhajan... OMG.. ROFL I am dead ....ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by crysind - 15 January 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaSinha18-allizwell-infinity00

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
shud i fear u r suffering from AHSDS...ShockedShockedShocked..Ashmit BABA hair smelling disorder syndrome ????

dont worry laxmi our thakur is not chepo like ashmit so he is not suffering from AHSDS...........but he is definitely suffering from HTDS i.e hair touching disorder syndrome...........which does not let our thakur think beyond thatLOL

julaikhajshree_ramSinha18infinity00-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Thanks a lot Febs......Hug.....Main soch rahi thi.....mere bhai-bandhu koi aajkal pad nahi rahe hai..... ee ka hui gaya Phorum ma.......Ermm.... chalo aapne shuruvat kar di...... toh lag raha hai ki pad rahen hain..... par jawaab dene se sharma rahein hai......ROFL....ROMANTIC thread jo hai......LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhacrysindinfinity00

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

shud i fear u r suffering from AHSDS...ShockedShockedShocked..Ashmit BABA hair smelling disorder syndrome ????

dont worry laxmi our thakur is not chepo like ashmit so he is not suffering from AHSDS...........but he is definitely suffering from HTDS i.e hair touching disorder syndrome...........which does not let our thakur think beyond thatLOL

kya baath kya baath kya baath.......Renu....Ekdum Mithunda Isstyle.....ClapLOL...Kya kare....Thakkur ka dil ka haal Bhaal tak aakar atak jaatha hai..Ermm...Kab aage badega Raam jaane.......LOLEmbarrassed

julaikhainfinity00111192

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by crysind

ROFL

ROFLROFL

Thanks a lot Febs......Hug.....Main soch rahi thi.....mere bhai-bandhu koi aajkal pad nahi rahe hai..... ee ka hui gaya Phorum ma.......Ermm.... chalo aapne shuruvat kar di...... toh lag raha hai ki pad rahen hain..... par jawaab dene se sharma rahein hai......ROFL....ROMANTIC thread jo hai......LOL

sach bolu tho ye "romantic" thread padke tho mujhe sharam se zyada hassi aarahi hein... ROFLROFLROFLROFL Blush karne ka time hi nahi mil raha hein...chalo ab maine shubharambh ki hein tho kuch tho acha hoga... 

111192-allizwell-infinity00

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Super work.......................Have to tell u that u are a super writer............i thought i was reading a storySmile

julaikhaSinha18-allizwell-infinity00111192

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index