Poll Question: Who do you think is the weakest choreographer so far

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [20.83%]
5 [6.94%]
52 [72.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Desi_IFer Senior Member

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

onizuka Senior Member
onizuka
onizuka

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Wink hmm... i did watch that episode.... i think geeta was just geeta.... marzi..wow ... after reading that he was in alvin ailey... gosh.... what to say.... but that choreography was just like an amateur shiamak davar.... rajeev just rocks...
Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiIFer

Guys, stop blaming Geeta all the time.

Can the other two come up with Classical dance? NO!

Just show me one mindblowing pure classical dance routine choregraphed by Geeta in DID-1, DID-2 and DID Doubles till now! TongueThis classical thing regarding Geeta is a trash.Dead When it comes to stand for a classical dancer Geeta seldom do so.... if not why she chose that mediocre dancer Tina instead of such a fine and versatile classical dancer like Amrita? Confused Why she always presents a classical dance in a  wrapper of bollywood song? Confused Don't tell me that popular mass will not buy that pure classical dance with pure classical music as both Kruti and Nikkitasha has done it with success.Embarrassed Where there a chance of choreographing a pure classical act....why she chose that folk dance Gondhal for Dharmesh? Why didn't she choreograph a Bharatnatyam for Dharmesh?Confused If she can criticise other masters for choreographing some basic classical steps, then what was Binny's Mohiniattyam was? The only thing which saved Binny's performance is her grace, song, her smile, her attire and proper execution.

So before blowing the trumpet of Classical Dance, she should choreograph some!Tongue

It's hard then. Why don't we judge them when it comes to classical?!

It's Dance INDIA Dance, and it has changed the face of the whole theme. It's become Dance DUNIYA Dance or Dance WEST Dance.

Tab to koi kuchh nahin bolta!

Remember that one contestant form DID2's Kolkata audition, who was asked to shut up by Remo? Dude, he was so freakin' right!

Yeh India hai, and what are we appreciating? WESTERN GARBAGE!
love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
i feel though geeta has some good choreographies but she is not using her own ideas in making them. so she really doesn't deserve to be called good.
_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
i think geeta can do a better choreography
Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
It's Geeta AKA Dharmesh Sir this season! :D
WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I havent seen an amazing or a WOW performance yet this season. So I think all the 3 are weak for now...Hope to see some great choreographies in the days to comeStern Smile
*RDB* Groupbie
*RDB*
*RDB*

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
rajeev

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index